Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,386 members, 7,897,720 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Yoruba Dem*on Or Misunderstood? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Dem*on Or Misunderstood? (267 Views)

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Na Dem Dey Rush Us: Girls Rushing Wizkid On Stage / Here's An Example Of "Na Dem Dey Rush Us". See Babes Sha. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Dem*on Or Misunderstood? by luvbane: 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
I have been getting to know a man from Nigeria the past few months. He just told me about his child yesterday. I’m so confused. I planned on visiting soon and was asking the basic questions “will I meet your family.” When he replied “possibly” I had to pry. We had already had this discussion but I asked again: Are you married? No. Girlfriend? No? Anyone who thinks you’re in a relationship? Again, no. He did say “I have a son.” I asked why he didn’t marry the mom, he said because it was something that just happened. Not in love, he takes care of him, sees him when can, etc...

I love children, he knows I want a family. We have talked about goals and possibilities if things between us progress. Why didn’t he tell me about his baby then? All that time I just didn’t know he already has one-sister wife and all� He eventually was supposed to get where I am-he said he would bring his son to live. All in day this was unloaded. Do women really let there children leave the country to be with their dad and his new woman?

I’m trying to understand his hesitation in telling me right away but I’m also now upset at who I thought he was. He’s with his friends a lot, which I was thinking nothing is wrong with it-he’s single. Now to know he spends so much time talking to me or hanging out I’m puzzled and feel like crap. Children are supposed to come first always... even worse, could he really be married and never spend time with his wife. We video chat all night and day it seems. I want to visit Nigeria so badly still but I’m trying to know if I should break things off before or after I get there. I proceed in seeing him will the sweet words cause me to lose my sense? Right now he’s not seeming worth it, despite what I thought was a connection.
Re: Yoruba Dem*on Or Misunderstood? by Benwallt(m): 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
So, what's up with the Yoruba demon? Is he a Yoruba?. You will be surprised to fine out he is a family man. See his confession as warning. You can come visit me though. I am as single as figure 1.
Re: Yoruba Dem*on Or Misunderstood? by luvbane: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
He’s Yoruba. I didn’t want to call him or any man that, which is why I blotted it out a bit. Just wrote it because I’ve been up all day looking at videos and I came across the term. He wears the full beard, sweet words, dresses nicely, etc almost like the ladies were describing him. Yet he hasn’t had the chance to hurt me (yet).
Re: Yoruba Dem*on Or Misunderstood? by Benwallt(m): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
luvbane:
He’s Yoruba. I didn’t want to call him or any man that, which is why I blotted it out a bit. Just wrote it because I’ve been up all day looking at videos and I came across the term. He wears the full beard, sweet words, dresses nicely, etc almost like the ladies were describing him. Yet he hasn’t had the chance to hurt me (yet).
hadn't had the chance to hurt you? Don't front with that kinda mindset. You gotta give him the benefit of the doubt a lil bit just don't let your guard down. Observe n ask the necessary questions before you draw your conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Dem*on Or Misunderstood? by luvbane: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Thank you for your replies. Give him the benefit of the doubt and keep my guard up? I wasn’t looking at him with one eye open before, it was all growing love. Now I’m in a position where I will be questioning myself and him. This will be hard to do but I’ll try.

I will refrain from judgement and see how he leads the situation because I do have feelings involved already and I actually don’t mind the idea of a child. It’s actually perfect. It’s the secretive thing that I’m trying to get over

(1) (Reply)

12 Signs Your Relationship With Your Partner Is Healthy / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / How To Talk To Girls If You’re Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.