Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,408 members, 7,901,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:29 AM

Your Multiple Timeframe Analysis Can Be Better With This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Multiple Timeframe Analysis Can Be Better With This (223 Views)

“It Won’t Be Better For EFCC”, Naira Marley Declares During His Show In Dubai / Alex Asogwa Becomes Multiple Land Owner At 22 / Why Wizkid’s ‘made In Lagos’ Will Be Better Than Davido’s Sophomore Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Multiple Timeframe Analysis Can Be Better With This by 4Stephen: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
Top down analysis, multiple timeframe analysis, top to bottom analysis. It goes by many names. It is the process of comparing higher timeframe with lower ones to identify the market structure, environment, and direction. For example, 1 candlestick on a 4hour timeframe is 4 candles on a 1hour timeframe. Hence, if the 1 hr timeframe is trending down, it could be trending up on the 4hour timeframe. What should you do? Go with the 4hr structure since you can always remove 1hr from 4hr and not the other way round. Understand this and you will increase your chances of being profitable.
But this is not all there is to MTF analysis.
Check out my 10 minutes video and increase your winning probability. It's a 10 minutes video. Surely you can invest that much in yourself.
PS# I AM NOT DOING AN INVESTMENT PLEASE. IT IS ONLY AN EDUCATIONAL VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRTWby3FkLM

(1) (Reply)

Nengi And I Will Be Loyal To Each Other Till Death – Ozo (video) / Watch Kiddwaya’s Mother Endorse His Son’s Relationship With Erica (video) / Pls Forgive Me, Alledged Laycon's Baby Mama Begs For Forgiveness-video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.