Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ikechukwu Pens Down A Cute Note To His Soon Be Wife On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ikechukwu Pens Down A Cute Note To His Soon Be Wife On Instagram (864 Views)

Boluwatife Balogun Celebrates 8th Birthday, Shola Ogudu Pens Down Heartfelt Post / Simi Confirms Leaving X3M Music, pens down emotional post / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikechukwu Pens Down A Cute Note To His Soon Be Wife On Instagram by kings2al1: 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2020

Nigerian rapper Ikechukwu has announced plans to walk down the aisle with his girlfriend.
The rapper turned actor made this known via his Instagram page on Wednesday, September 23, 2020, where he penned down a cute note for his soon to be wife.

"Sometimes we want something so bad we keep it under wraps and quiet as possible cos of our industry or people and the way things get destroyed while out of ur control. But you get to a point u don't want to focus so hard on protecting cos of the confidence you have in it," he wrote.

SEE COMPLETE POST HERE

Re: Ikechukwu Pens Down A Cute Note To His Soon Be Wife On Instagram by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
I don't like this man,something tells me he's violent
Re: Ikechukwu Pens Down A Cute Note To His Soon Be Wife On Instagram by Liposure: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like this man,something tells me he's violent
"everywhere i go they call me ikechukwu". He's a son of the soil. Its just that gym alot
Re: Ikechukwu Pens Down A Cute Note To His Soon Be Wife On Instagram by kings2al1: 3:36am On Sep 24, 2020
HMM

(1) (Reply)

I've Been Depressed For A Couple Of Days" Ini Edo Says As She Shares Photo / Kwara State Govt Condemns Looting Of Warehouse, Says The COVID-19 Palliatives We / How To Create You Stingy Men Association ID Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.