Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,904 members, 7,973,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:29 AM

Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. (2233 Views)

Call Us For Your BIOFIL Toilet / Building Of A Septic/soakaway In 13 Days - Photos / Cost Of Sinking A Septic Tank And Soakaway In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 11:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
BIOFIL TOILET DIGESTER WITH 20YEARS GURANTEE.Why taking too much space for your Sewage ,Save yourself,Your health and that of your family from the Disgusting Odour/ Offensive smell that ooze out of Big Septic tank .Call or Whatsapp .09079811552

this modern system replaces the septic tank (manhole),it is good for school, homes public toilet etc,

ADVANTAGE WHY YOU MUST GET ONE.

(1) small space required maintenance free and no dislodging.
(2)it is real and not magic.
(3)it is suitable for all soil type including wet lands (water logged area).

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE OF THE DIGESTER.

please do not flush toilets with indigestible materials like,. Ladies pad, condoms, rubber,or any hard substace. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEPTIC TANK SYSTEM AND BIOFIL
TOILET DIGESTER

SEPTIC TANK SYSTEM
BIOFIL®TOILET DIGESTER
A large underground reservoir is needed to store waste from the flush toilet.

 The Biofil system is smaller to septic system and there is no need for reservoir for the same number of user
 Soil conditions (such as rocky and clayey soil or areas with high water tables) may make it difficult or inadvisable to excavate.

The ground does not need to be excavated to be installed; it can be placed above the ground.
The waste from the system when extracted requires further treatment before releasing into the environment.

No further treatment is required, as the solid waste is rapidly decomposed.
The waste decomposed under anaerobic condition, creating a semi-solid sludge. Harmful gases (methane and hydrogen sulphide) are also released.
The biofil toilet operates under aerobic conditions as liquid waste is immediately filtered out. The only bye products of the system are water and carbon-dioxide.
The reservoir may get filled up with waste and leak or overflows requiring its contents to pump out.
It does not get full, leaks or overflows and there is no need to extract waste.
An improperly designed or ill maintained septic tank system leads to pollution of the ground water
The danger of ground water pollution is minimal, as all feces is removed from the biofil digester and waste water is discharged into the biologically- active layer of the soil (top soil).
The septic system requires inspection chambers in addition to the tank, and the tank must be placed at the vantage point in order for the dumping truck to easily access it.
There is never a need for evacuation of the biofil digester, it can be sited anywhere within the compound.
A damaged or collapsed septic tank can affect the foundation of the building as it is normally sited closed to the main building.

 The cost of a typical septic tank is always high depending on the location.The Biofil is place above the ground or semi underground and it cannot affect the building foundation.

The cost of a typical standard digester is cheaper than the conventional septic tank.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT SYSTEM AND BIOFIL TOILET DIGESTER SYSTEM

1 Like

Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why Taking much space for Big Septic Tanks .Imagine the offensive odour that oozes out of it ,Would you not rather choose the New Tech .Go for BIOFIL TOILET DIGESTER.Takes very Small Space with lots of Advantages over Septic Tanks .Call or Whatsapp Now 09079811552

Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2020
The best .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2020
Try This it's Amazing .Call or Whatsapp .09079811552
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 12:13pm On Sep 24, 2020
Call or Whatsapp .09079811552 for Site Inspection Now .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Follow the New Trend ,save Land space ,Money and your health .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 7:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
We do it best .Call or Whatsapp .09079811552 for Site Inspection Now
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 7:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Call or Whatsapp .09079811552 for Site Inspection Now.

Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2020

Call or Whatsapp .09079811552 for Site Inspection Now
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by willsonzzy: 9:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
You downloaded pictures of jobs done in Accra Ghana,and you post it as yours
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
willsonzzy:
You downloaded pictures of jobs done in Accra Ghana,and you post it as yours
. You are one of the Frustrated People in Ghana that just relocated ,What exactly is your intensions / Reasons for your Devilish comments ,To attack me or what ,In a simple and reasonable sentence what is your intension ? Did you ever gave me a biofil Toilet Digester work to do and it was not done ? I am a frequent Traveller to Accra, Kumasi,Volta Region ,As a Matter of Facts I received the Practical and Professional Training in Ghana . Biofil Toilet Digester is very common in Ghana .You once had a serious Challenges relocating back to Nigeria last year which you made Public ,Right .While you Finnaly delved into your Scraps whatsoever business in Abuja ,You don't find Joy in destroying someone Business as you have yours .If you have any biofil Toilet Digester work ,Reach me I get it done and stop Attacking an innocent work .It's Evil of You .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by finaleeec: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2020
How much do you Charge now please ? I hope the price has not really gone up ,I contacted you In February but I was about to roof my building then but I introduced my friend to you which you did then at Aguda/ Surulere Area ,Lagos ,It's a 3 Bedroom flats at the front and another room and Parlour self contain at the back .I anticipate your response .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by gnss(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2020
This Biofil Toilet Digester would really make lots of Sense with the Advantages you have enumerated .May I know your Location ? If not far ,Would you be able to come to GRA Eleyele in Ibadan ,An Uncle is eager to have it done Please .It's still strange to me as this works ,The Space it Occupies looks very very Small as Compared to the much Space that Septic Tank takes .Really Kudos to Technology anyway .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by willsonzzy: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
My guy what I said is not bad at all,the pictures are from Ghana,and you have confirmed it if you want to promote your self do it with your own work and not jobs done in Ghana by Ghanaians thank you.
seproperties:
. You are one of the Frustrated People in Ghana that just relocated ,What exactly is your intensions / Reasons for your Devilish comments ,To attack me or what ,In a simple and reasonable sentence what is your intension ? Did you ever gave me a biofil Toilet Digester work to do and it was not done ? I am a frequent Traveller to Accra, Kumasi,Volta Region ,As a Matter of Facts I received the Practical and Professional Training in Ghana . Biofil Toilet Digester is very common in Ghana .You once had a serious Challenges relocating back to Nigeria last year which you made Public ,Right .While you Finnaly delved into your Scraps whatsoever business in Abuja ,You don't find Joy in destroying someone Business as you have yours .If you have any biofil Toilet Digester work ,Reach me I get it done and stop Attacking an innocent work .It's Evil of You .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by gnss(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
willsonzzy:
My guy what I said is not bad at all,the pictures are from Ghana,and you have confirmed it if you want to promote your self do it with your own work and not jobs done in Ghana by Ghanaians thank you.
. This man has confirmed he was in Ghana ,but do you personally know him ? If the Jobs are done in Ghana ,how are you sure he is not the one that did it ,Why are you so bitter about someone else business .How do you tell what and what Pictures are done by this or that .I don't just know why some people won't mind there business and occupied themselves about bringing others down .The way you are going about this shows you are a bitter person .Do you also do Biofil Toilet Digester ? I saw this thread and I am really interested in the Biofil toilet digester ,I chatted with Him and I am really Pleased .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by Deb2020: 10:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
@Op , is it true that the water that comes out of the Biofil toilet can be used as a Fertilizer for growing plants ? I am interested in this ,we have an acre of land where we planted Casava ,in the compound is 3 bedroom flats .Though we already have a Septic tank but we intend to cancel this .I already sent you a message to your WhatsApp please respond .You are doing a great work .Keep it up .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by willsonzzy: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2020
You people don't know what bitterness is all about, I'm not a bitter person.
gnss:
. This man has confirmed he was in Ghana ,but do you personally know him ? If the Jobs are done in Ghana ,how are you sure he is not the one that did it ,Why are you so bitter about someone else business .How do you tell what and what Pictures are done by this or that .I don't just know why some people won't mind there business and occupied themselves about bringing others down .The way you are going about this shows you are a bitter person .Do you also do Biofil Toilet Digester ? I saw this thread and I am really interested in the Biofil toilet digester ,I chatted with Him and I am really Pleased .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
gnss:
This Biofil Toilet Digester would really make lots of Sense with the Advantages you have enumerated .May I know your Location ? If not far ,Would you be able to come to GRA Eleyele in Ibadan ,An Uncle is eager to have it done Please .It's still strange to me as this works ,The Space it Occupies looks very very Small as Compared to the much Space that Septic Tank takes .Really Kudos to Technology anyway .
. Yeah it does make lot of Sense .I can come to Ibadan ,there is no Problem .May I ask what is the size of the Building ? How many Bedroom Flats ?Do chat me up via 09079811552 Call or Whatsapp .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Deb2020:
@Op , is it true that the water that comes out of the Biofil toilet can be used as a Fertilizer for growing plants ? I am interested in this ,we have an acre of land where we planted Casava ,in the compound is 3 bedroom flats .Though we already have a Septic tank but we intend to cancel this .I already sent you a message to your WhatsApp please respond .You are doing a great work .Keep it up .
Yes The Water can be used as a Fertilizer ,it would enhanced the rapid Growth of your Casava sir ,We would make a Channel where the Water would use to get to your Crops .Looking forward to hearing from you,But an Inspection must be some first .Chat me up for further Talks via 09079811552 .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
willsonzzy:
You people don't know what bitterness is all about, I'm not a bitter person.
Can you please stay off my thread .You have no Business on this thread ,It's all about Biofil Toilet Digester ,Do you have a work for me , Absolutely No ,So what is your business on here for God's sake .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Biofil toilet Digester System is all you need ,Follow the New Trend .That Space you planned for Large Septic Tank can be used for other things , Biofil toilet Disgester takes very small Space ,Imagine the Risk Involved in Septic tank system .Imagine some Terrible news where Vehicles driven across a Septic Tank gets broken or sinks .The Foul and disgusting Smell that oozes out of the Hole can be hazardous to your family health .You have a Building that has Gulped several millions ,Would you settle for a less Toilet system ?Do chat me up via 09079811552 Call or Whatsapp .Work Recently done .

Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2020
09079811552 Call or Whatsapp .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
.Chat me up for further Talks via 09079811552
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Biofil Toilet Digester System is all you need for your Home .Chat me up for further Talks via 09079811552
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by stevebond007(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2020
seproperties:
BIOFIL TOILET DIGESTER WITH 20YEARS GURANTEE.Why taking too much space for your Sewage ,Save yourself,Your health and that of your family from the Disgusting Odour/ Offensive smell that ooze out of Big Septic tank .Call or Whatsapp .09079811552

this modern system replaces the septic tank (manhole),it is good for school, homes public toilet etc,

THE ONLY DISADVANTAGE OF THE DIGESTER.

please do not flush toilets with indigestible materials like,. Ladies pad, condoms, rubber,or any hard substace. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEPTIC TANK SYSTEM AND BIOFIL
TOILET DIGESTER

SEPTIC TANK SYSTEM
BIOFIL®TOILET DIGESTER
A large underground reservoir is needed to store waste from the flush toilet.

 The Biofil system is smaller to septic system and there is no need for reservoir for the same number of user
 Soil conditions (such as rocky and clayey soil or areas with high water tables) may make it difficult or inadvisable to excavate.

The ground does not need to be excavated to be installed; it can be placed above the ground.
The waste from the system when extracted requires further treatment before releasing into the environment.

No further treatment is required, as the solid waste is rapidly decomposed.
The waste decomposed under anaerobic condition, creating a semi-solid sludge. Harmful gases (methane and hydrogen sulphide) are also released.
The biofil toilet operates under aerobic conditions as liquid waste is immediately filtered out. The only bye products of the system are water and carbon-dioxide.
The reservoir may get filled up with waste and leak or overflows requiring its contents to pump out.
It does not get full, leaks or overflows and there is no need to extract waste.
An improperly designed or ill maintained septic tank system leads to pollution of the ground water
The danger of ground water pollution is minimal, as all feces is removed from the biofil digester and waste water is discharged into the biologically- active layer of the soil (top soil).
The septic system requires inspection chambers in addition to the tank, and the tank must be placed at the vantage point in order for the dumping truck to easily access it.
There is never a need for evacuation of the biofil digester, it can be sited anywhere within the compound.
A damaged or collapsed septic tank can affect the foundation of the building as it is normally sited closed to the main building.

 The cost of a typical septic tank is always high depending on the location.The Biofil is place above the ground or semi underground and it cannot affect the building foundation.

The cost of a typical standard digester is cheaper than the conventional septic tank.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT SYSTEM AND BIOFIL TOILET DIGESTER SYSTEM

Hi...
I saw something something somewhere, a pipe was connected and the gases could be used domestically.
Does this also work as such?
Thanks.
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
stevebond007:

Hi...
I saw something something somewhere, a pipe was connected and the gases could be used domestically.
Does this also work as such?
Thanks.
. Yes sir but the Construction are different sir .
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Call or Whatsapp .09079811552
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by stevebond007(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2020
seproperties:
. Yes sir but the Construction are different sir .

Do you construct it?
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 10:52am On Sep 29, 2020
stevebond007:

Do you construct it?
. Yes sir
Re: Biofil Toilet Digester With 20years Gurantee/ Much Better than Septic Tank. by seproperties(m): 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
It's Great

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alcove Homes @ Yaba / Cheap Properties For Sale in Lagos State / 3bed Bungalow Setback On A Tarred Road Of About 2min Drive To Main Road N10m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.