Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,977 members, 7,906,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? (450 Views)

Women Are My Greatest Regret / My Greatest Regret / What Are The Red Flags You Regret You Ignored In Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Authority1o1(m): 5:31am On Sep 24, 2020
What is that thing you so strongly wished for to be reversed, but well didn't?

There are many vulnerable people on NL that could learn from it.

Please share

Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Burgerlomo: 5:34am On Sep 24, 2020
cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Realismailakabir: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2020
My biggest is regret? No i have no... when you make Quran your Mirror you surely will not have a regret

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Dareywest001(m): 5:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Well, there are already too many regrets for failing to take the right decision. -

we aint about to stay dead yet, so no greatest regret so far,
cause we'd still go make some poor choices again and again, either unknowingly or unintentional.

THIS IS LIFE.
Don't evaluate any regrets, it sucks.
by-gones be gone!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Orubebe01: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2020
My greatest regret in life is to be born in Nigeria where there is no value for life
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2020
my greatest regret is my past behaviour towards others.

I used to have a hard heart that holds grudges towards people for little things.
but now I have a different heart
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Authority1o1(m): 6:12am On Sep 24, 2020
Okay...

This thing called life ehn. You regret almost every action, almost..From the way you replied a fellow to the comment you made to the videos you upload unintentionally.(say ,explicit content when you wanted to upload you beach party video cheesy)

You commit a great error and wish the day never came or pray silly prayer like:'God please take me back to three minutes ago'

Well sincerely, I haven't made one big mistake. And people, I pray not to do.
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by OkuFaba(m): 6:21am On Sep 24, 2020
Being a NIGERIAN is my greatest regret..

Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by yanabasee(m): 6:26am On Sep 24, 2020
I've never have regrets in my life......I believe that God's will always prevail....and if you hold onto the tougher days.... Certainly, there's always better days to come thereafter.....

Several times, this has worked for me..... by pushing forward......
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by jidamsel43(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2020
My greatest regret in life is .........

I didn't come up with any though I would've loved to meet to change to course of study in school . I believe everything has been destined by Almighty.

I didn't regret that I'm in Nigeria but I'm regretting voting for this government
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by vanida6: 6:33am On Sep 24, 2020
sad
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Coolgent(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2020
Convincig people to vote for Buhari.
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by adegbenga80592: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Convincig folks to vote for Buhari.
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by tobechi74: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2020
Buhari is better than Jonathan
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Wissy1: 7:25am On Sep 24, 2020
Sponsoring a girl and her family only for her to walk up to me and say she has not seen anything have done to her before
Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2020
my past regret was investing my money in a fruitless mission... stil regret it till date

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2020
being a Nigerian

Re: What Is The Greatest Regret You Have In Life? by Eryyy92: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2020
I was scared to stake one game with 267odds yesterday. chai I for be millionaire now

(1) (Reply)

Low Self Esteem By Average Looking Girls / 6 Signs You May Need To Let Your Relationship Go So You Can Live A Happier Life. / What Should I Do My Side Chick Is Cheating On Me With My Wife's Side Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.