Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,108 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Need Someone To Explain This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Someone To Explain This Dream (266 Views)

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. / I Stop Going To Church Because No Pastor As Been Able To Explain This Bible Vers / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Explain This Dream by Lekside230(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Good morning nairalanders..how was your night??please don't mind my grammars...there's this dream I always have....and it's getting too much...I do dream about me and my girlfriend been together in dreams always...there was a day I dreamt we were both in the rain and we were both feeling serious cold then we ran inside a house...and there was a day I dreamt she was wearing a cloth that's a bit tattered..and I was putting on a towel....and we were in public so people were making jest of us...i don't just know...it's getting too much!!today again same thing..I dreamt we were together again... Please what does this mean.?no insult please...and I'm sorry about my grammars.... You can kindly help me move this to front page..thanks to you all in advance.
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Dream by duduade: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Please disassociate from her o I think

Like your spirits not good for each other
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Dream by Lekside230(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2020
duduade:
Please disassociate from her o I think

Like your spirits not good for each other
lol you think so?

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Dream by collum(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2020
two of u have a strong spiritual and physical connection that ought to bring glory an smile to u, but ur own family strongmen don't want her with u. she is a blessing. pray concerning u both, and discuss u both not with families. cheers

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Dream by midolian(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2020
This one get as e be oo!

This dreams look like if you continue with her, disgrace/humiliation isn't far from you.

..You should also know that sometimes dreams mean exactly the opposite of what you see in them

Just be prayerful

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Dream by Lekside230(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2020
collum:
two of u have a strong spiritual and physical connection that ought to bring glory an smile to u, but ur own family strongmen don't want her with u. she is a blessing. pray concerning u both, and discuss u both not with families. cheers
Thanks very much.
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Dream by apstpaulg(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2020
That dream means that you both are soulmates, but she is spiritualy stronger than you. build up your spirit with a couple of days dry fasting (maybe 2 days), that's if there's a future for your union, if not, desist from making love further with her, because the rag on her means, she has the "call of God" (potential prophetess/Evang). If you keep on hanging on to her sexually, the spirit will deal with you soon or later in life (financial misfortune), cos you are hindering her vision.

Apostle Paul Eshiet

(1) (Reply)

Creepy Africa Pastor Violate Female Members On Camera / Rabbi Kirt Schneider / You are Rebelling against GOD not me .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.