Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,773 members, 7,945,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:32 PM

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. (41815 Views)

Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Stubborn Infection??? / Pls What Can Cause This Stubborn Rash? / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by sgogungbe: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Get that cream it work for it

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
That is what we used to call kraw-kraw and lapalapa as kids. C'mon bro, in this day and age? You must be a dirty person.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by clockwisereport: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
sgogungbe

Apply BG Cream. it will clear after one week

also take doxycycline, one daily

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by ERockson: 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Your loss is not painful much that's why you complain of this small rash that Is common with babbing with blade/razor

2 Likes

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by davillian(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Don't scratch it ...
Apply hand sanitizer on it after having your bath with dettol
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
H
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by 4lorunsho(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Use hot water
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
It will leave after a while
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by exynos(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
You had an unprotected sex?
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Use petrol to rub all the rashes, then use a little bit of fire to burn it so that it can kill the germ....

2 Likes

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Samwize1243(m): 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Pls try out this max product call me on 07085010974

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by loadedvibes: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Nairalander should go the hospital
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Cloudlord(m): 8:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Go and buy black seed oil it's also called Habbatu saoda. You will get it from any Islamic material shop. Robe it on it in the morning and at night. After three days it will be gone. The oil is very effective for all skin issues.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Hezmatosky: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
I don't know where you actually stay. But if you're in Lagos, try and get this Ghana mix black soap. Bath with it and rob it after bath. Your case is small. Am telling you from experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by enoch273: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is much, sorry about your dad, for the rash issue, I strongly suggest you seek quality and professional health advise.

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by DoctorAbk: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2020
Use Medic powder
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Hushpuppies(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
If you used razor blade, then relax, it will go away by itself. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by WallStreetfx(m): 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Drink urine
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Get a neomycine cream. See if you can get Vabena tube. It's for itchy rashes.
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Burgerlomo: 8:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Sorry for your loss
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Jerkbaba: 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
When you dey live inside bush, how you no go catch rabies. And na all this ones wey go dey insult everybody on this forum. Now you've seen how they look abi. grin
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Saao(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Grracias:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT OR DIAMOND BANK MASTER CARD (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS THE AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OG OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT IF ITS DIAMOND, WE CAN WORK WITH YOU FROM ANY PART OF NIGERIA.

IF YOU HAVE THIS CARD, KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE OR CALL ME VIA.
O8 1 8 97 28 3 4 8
since its safe, why not go to union bank or the diamond bank and open accounts with specified atm cards, in doing that, you will pocket your 1 million Naira in addition to other amoun you ernt? just think about it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by gloryfidedesign(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
You pure cell DM for details or WhatsApp+ 2348099873452
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by chinoify: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
Buy Dudu Osun soap, use the leather to cover your hair for 3-5hrs, try this 3 times a day. Before 3-4 days, this will be history.

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by MrCover: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Visit Neuro Doctor Immediately
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
get CACATIN herbal cream and thank me later!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Ogaga87(m): 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Stubborn as they claim.. I hate them with passion but when it appeared at the back of my neck and was spreading, I treated it funbact A.. It was still not going then I pressed it with[b] hot water[/b] as if it was an injury then it disappeared with the speed of light
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Saig: 8:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
You probably used razor blade and it's reacting. But if that's the case it will go in matter of days.

Meanwhile sorry about your loss. May God console you and the family
Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by Checkmate1: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samsimple:
I lost my dad last month, according to tradition we were told to cut our hair excluding the last born. It's been a week since then, but this rash on my head won't leave. I have been using damatol since I cut my hair, please can anyone recommend something better for me.

This is my first time of barbing bololo in years. Please nairalanders help me

1 Like

Re: Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. by JANDRENTPR: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2020
Pls use shea butter. 100% sure it will work.
I had the same issue. Wash your head morning and night and apply it. Within 7 days you will testify.
Samsimple:
I lost my dad last month, according to tradition we were told to cut our hair excluding the last born. It's been a week since then, but this rash on my head won't leave. I have been using damatol since I cut my hair, please can anyone recommend something better for me.

This is my first time of barbing bololo in years. Please nairalanders help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Must Use Condoms Until You Are Married / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics) / Please Is My Friend Pregnant??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.