Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,008 members, 7,949,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This? (597 Views)

Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! / Am I The Dopest Male Nairalander On Instagram? / Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This? by SPOLO(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2020
The ones i want usually take me for granted but out of my expectation a lady will start developing feelings for me.
This is not the first time i am experiencing this because my last EX, she was the one that demanded for my phone digits and drew my attention and we started dating.But whenever i make effort by myself it always invalid.
Right now i met a lady on Facebook and started chatting and sine then this girl always check on me and after i got her contact which i called once and days gone this lady called and she was like i just forget her and never called again and before the call, she already dropped message on my Facebook Dm that she want to hear my voice and it wasn't my fault for not taking her serious its because i don't fancy relationship anymore and all i prefer is FWB or hook ups.
so i was thinking i am the one that has the same experience, whereby the ones we strive for usually take us for granted and the ones that do end up with us we never for once stress ourselves to get their attention..

The funny part is all i wanted before was just normal hook up with no strings attached but it seems i will give her a trial but i go use my sense sha because i know it will still end soon as per relationship doesn't favor me and i am more serious about my career pursuit rather than relationship issh

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This? by Mayannar(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2020
All i want is school to resume... i missed my babes! I cant be going Interstates just to goan bleep...

cry cry
Re: Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This? by SPOLO(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2020
Mayannar:
All i want is school to resume... i missed my babes! I cant be going Interstates just to goan bleep...

cry cry
LOL same here may them allow person resume and complete his/her studies
Re: Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This? by 2dice01: 9:15am On Sep 24, 2020
SPOLO:
The ones i want usually take me for granted but out of my expectation a lady will start developing feelings for me.
This is not the first time i am experiencing this because my last EX, she was the one that demanded for my phone digits and drew my attention and we started dating.But whenever i make effort by myself it always invalid.
Right now i met a lady on Facebook and started chatting and sine then this girl always check on me and after i got her contact which i called once and days gone this lady called and she was like i just forget her and never called again and before the call, she already dropped message on my Facebook Dm that she want to hear my voice and it wasn't my fault for not taking her serious its because i don't fancy relationship anymore and all i prefer is FWB or hook ups.
so i was thinking i am the one that has the same experience, whereby the ones we strive for usually take us for granted and the ones that do end up with us we never for once stress ourselves to get their attention..

The funny part is all i wanted before was just normal hook up with no strings attached but it seems i will give her a trial but i go use my sense sha because i know it will still end soon as per relationship doesn't favor me and i am more serious about my career pursuit rather than relationship issh
Simple as ABC

Who values more loses more
Go for those that values you more be it friendship/Relationship
Re: Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This? by SPOLO(m): 9:37am On Sep 24, 2020
2dice01:
Simple as ABC

Who values more loses more
Go for those that values you more be it friendship/Relationship

Exactly. Thanks for this quote
Re: Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This? by 2dice01: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2020
SPOLO:
Exactly. Thanks for this quote
grin
Re: Am I The Only One Who Expereinces This? by rexrule: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2020
wa

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Sex Hookup Group / The Only Two Ways To Make Women Chase & Wanna Date You. / 5 Things I've Observed About This Present Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.