Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,701 members, 7,889,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President (1788 Views)

Obaseki Makes U-Turn, Gives Kudos To Oshiomhole For Making Him Governor (Photo) / Speaker, 9 Other Inaugurated Edo Assembly Members, Visit, Congratulate Obaseki / Sowore: Gambari's Role During Abacha's Regime Makes Him Unfit to be COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by IkwerrePikin: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2020
Fellow Nigerians, how can Tinubu who claims to be a democrat at this point is yet to congratulate Gov. Obaseki?

Maybe it’s because he called Obaseki a dictator few days to the election and Obaseki coming out victorious, it will be difficult for the same Tinubu to congratulate someone he called a dictator!

I think Tinubu is stocked here, if he never accused Obaseki of being a dictator, he would have congratulated him by now as the Apc leadership, presidency and international community have congratulated Obaseki declaring the election free and fair with little or no violence.

But if you ask me, come 2023 Nigerians can not trust a Tinubu who can not acknowledge and commend the Inec for strengthening Nigeria’s democracy by conducting a free and fair election in Edo state which Obaseki came out victorious.

Indeed it’s clear Tinubu is not a democrat. I’m ashamed that up till now this man is so harden and stubborn to acknowledge defeat fellow Nigerians?.

What do you think?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Anyiamaka: 9:24am On Sep 24, 2020
He can go to USA

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by ojaysam25(m): 9:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Gej will always have my respect....

15 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Stalwert: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
IkwerrePikin:
Fellow Nigerians, how can Tinubu who claims to be a democrat at this point is yet to congratulate Gov. Obaseki?

Maybe it’s because he called Obaseki a dictator few days to the election and Obaseki coming out victorious, it will be difficult for the same Tinubu to congratulate someone he called a dictator!

I think Tinubu is stocked here, if he never accused Obaseki of being a dictator, he would have congratulated him by now as the Apc leadership, presidency and international community have congratulated Obaseki declaring the election free and fair with little or no violence.

But if you ask me, come 2023 Nigerians can not trust a Tinubu who can not acknowledge and commend the Inec for strengthening Nigeria’s democracy by conducting a free and fair election in Edo state which Obaseki came out victorious.

Indeed it’s clear Tinubu is not a democrat. I’m ashamed that up till now this man is so harden and stubborn to acknowledge defeat fellow Nigerians?.

What do you think?
[/s]

but Atiku not congratulating PMB makes him your best candidate for 2023. Abeg shift, Democracy is respecting people's rights to congratulate or not to congratulate.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by naija4life247: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2020
lazy youth, go and find a job apart from the Yahoo Yahoo and local hard drugs sales you are currently doing.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

What do you think?

Different moniker on nairaland serving many purposes.

At least you push traffic for nairaland

opari
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by JAMO84: 10:33am On Sep 24, 2020
It's only the five percent people that will not support Tinubu in 2023, their votes are inconsequential.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by richiemcgold: 10:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Tinubu is not a perfect presidential material for a 21st century economy. except we're still stuck in old age era. Osinbajo would surely make a better president.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by popez: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Even if he congratulates Obaseki, he's still unfit to be President.

We can't have a renowned kleptomaniac as President. Never!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by allthingsgood: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
IkwerrePikin:

What do you think?
[/s]

Did Atiku congratulate Buhari
mtscheeeeew
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by ayodele17893: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2020
lat youngsters, go and find a hiring apart from the Yahoo Yahoo and communities hard medications revenues you are currently doing.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by allthingsgood: 10:57am On Sep 24, 2020
It is unfortuante that the 90% of Tinubu's opposition is coming from the the south
Stupidly u people keep castigating your own. Dont worry Elrufai is the next President grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by vivies: 11:00am On Sep 24, 2020
I am coming
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Mysticwebb: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

but atiku not congratulating PMB makes him your best candidate for 2023. Abeg shift, Democracy is respecting people's rights to congratulate or not to congratulate.
Yes because Buhari in his history has never congratulated anybody who defeated him in his previous attempts to become the president.
Instead he kept instigating violence and fighting court cases to supreme court in all the cases claiming he has been rigged out. Such person doesn't deserve congratulatory message from any of his opponent. Those who sent him one only showed they are hundred percent better than him. In other words, Atiku is not hundred percent better than him that is why he gave him what he truly deserve.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by xangerar: 11:03am On Sep 24, 2020
On what basis is this submission made? On the basis that all the politicians in Nigeria has openly congratulated Godwin except Bola Tinubu?

Tinubu was not a candidate in that election. In what capacity will he be openly congratulating Godwin? For those who thought he shouldn't have got involved in Edo, to now expect him to congratulate Godwin publicly is double talk.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by manuelreports: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2020
He should focus on Oduduwa republic luckily he might emerge the first president of Oduduwa Republic as for Nigeria it will be easier for Tonto Dike to become president of Nigeria than Tinubu to become Nigeria president.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Yebosola(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2020
Another Tinubu thread again grin,thought his congratulations is inconsequential to you Edo is not Lagos, y demanding it? Una go cry tired at the end of the day that still won't guarantee 5%ers been given the APC presidential ticket.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Oghene1st: 11:55am On Sep 24, 2020
richiemcgold:
Tinubu is not a perfect presidential material for a 21st century economy. except we're still stuck in old age era. Osinbajo would surely make a better president.

Nobody from South West will smell that shit come 2023.

Las Las na for una to campaign for Oduduwa Republic that only survives on the foundation of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Oghene1st: 11:56am On Sep 24, 2020
allthingsgood:
It is unfortuante that the 90% of Tinubu's opposition is coming from the the south
Stupidly u people keep castigating your own. Dont worry Elrufai is the next President grin

This same idiot that castigated Goodluck Jonathan. I rather have El-Rufai as my President than any South West Candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Stalwert: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2020
[s]
Mysticwebb:

Yes because Buhari in his history has never congratulated anybody who defeated him in his previous attempts to become the president.
Instead he kept instigating violence and fighting court cases to supreme court in all the cases claiming he has been rigged out. Such person doesn't deserve congratulatory message from any of his opponent. Those who sent him one only showed they are hundred percent better than him. In other words, Atiku is not hundred percent better than him that is why he gave him what he truly deserve.
[/s]

They justify their indolent hypocrisy and love for thieves and criminals.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by BigSarah(f): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Tinubu used plastic cup instead of glass cup to drink water he’s unfit to be president... las las two northerners will in 2023
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by tim1256(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
Has not congratulating him stopped Obaseki from being governor?
Is Tinubu your problem or Nigeria should be good for all of us

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by updatechange(m): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
The guy is is still bitter about the incident grin
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 24, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

What do you think?
Who told people that TINUBU IS FIT... ?
Looking Far Far older than his Age.
Someone that looks sick and can barely make sound speeches.
Anyway, we are used to sick Leaders.
I just remembered now.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

What do you think?
It's time for Asiwaju to abandon politics
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by FarahAideed: 12:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
He was never fit to be president bin the first place
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by BestMan001: 12:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
We don't want him
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by jom28gy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
Do he tell you he want to run for president
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by tesppidd: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

What do you think?

Congratulate him in what capacity na?

On one hand you call him an inconsequential internally displaced politician;
You say there is no such position as 'APC National leader.'

So I ask thee again; you want Tinubu to congratulate Obaseki in what capacity?

Mtcheew; Useless youths of tomorrow!!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by HeadShot: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]
but Atiku not congratulating PMB makes him your best candidate for 2023. Abeg shift, Democracy is respecting people's rights to congratulate or not to congratulate.

Supporters of evil at it again...
Did Tinubu contest with Obaseki
Your definitely of democracy is highly flawed in a free and fair context...

Tinubu is the biggest thief ever
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by Mysticwebb: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2020
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

They justify their indolent hypocrisy and love for thieves and criminals.
See who is talking about love for thieves and criminals whereas he is fighting for Tinubu the bullion van money dispensing drug lord.
Keep fighting because a Cultist, acid sprayer and a potential prisoner for theft lost an election.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Failure To Congratulate Obaseki Makes Him Unfit For President by selemempe: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2020
allthingsgood:
I will rather vote el rufai than Tinubu. That man destroyed southern unity and must be its first casualty

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo State Governors Didn't Hide Covid19 Palliative? / Nothing Special About Britain Asylum To IPOB Terrorists. / Nnamdi Kanu Love Of Money,Women And Yes Men Led To His Downfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.