Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,530 members, 7,905,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Making Money Blogging - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Making Money Blogging (179 Views)

How To Make Money Blogging In 2020 [New Tricks] / Reasons Why You Will Never Make Money Blogging / Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Blogging by santosdan: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2020
Please, I am new in blogging business. I have already created a domain name. Before I proceed to hosting, please can someone tell me how I can receive payment from google when I have a good traffic on my blog? Please, help a brother with an answer
Re: Making Money Blogging by Sheriman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
santosdan:
Please, I am new in blogging business. I have already created a domain name. Before I proceed to hosting, please can someone tell me how I can receive payment from google when I have a good traffic on my blog? Please, help a brother with an answer
You need a lot of things to be done Bro!!
You have never even create a responsive blog
You have never design your blog pages header and footer
You have never create some unique blog posts that will make user to come back and ask for more
You have never seen some traffic coming to your blog
You have never work on your blog SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Your blog have never established some online presence. Is still a new baby to Google Algorithm
You need to work on all these Criteria before you can think of monetizing it..
Hope it helps..
Have a wonderful day ahead!!

4 Likes

Re: Making Money Blogging by santosdan: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2020
Thanks a lot bro
Re: Making Money Blogging by santosdan: 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Sheriman:

You need a lot of things to be done Bro!!
You have never even create a responsive blog
You have never design your blog pages header and footer
You have never create some unique blog posts that will make user to come back and ask for more
You have never seen some traffic coming to your blog
You have never work on your blog SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Your blog have never established some online presence. Is still a new baby to Google Algorithm
You need to work on all these Criteria before you can think of monetizing it..
Hope it helps..
Have a wonderful day ahead!!
Thanks a lot bro

(1) (Reply)

Make Money And Have A Finiacially Breakthrough Trading Forex / Free Website For Your Business For The Month Of October / Bloggers Tutorial For Beginners - Free Blogging Tools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.