Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,826 members, 7,882,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Nigerian Man Who Arrived The Country From UK Allegedly Robbed In Yaba Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Arrived The Country From UK Allegedly Robbed In Yaba Hotel (1179 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / My Apartment Was Robbed In A Very Mysterious Way! / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Arrived The Country From UK Allegedly Robbed In Yaba Hotel by osademeoyahoo(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
A Nigerian man has cried out for help after allegedly being robbed in a hotel he was quarantining at upon arriving to the country from the UK.

The Nigerian man identified simply as Dominion, had lodged at a hotel in Yaba, Lagos on Wednesday September 16, in line with the federal government’s directive for international travelers to stay in isolation for two weeks upon arriving the country.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-GFUxkO2mul8/X2iLvfqa4wI/AAAAAAAAFcI/1YO47KQQAH4KwtSWVal6v0pbKNFYsiFQACPcBGAYYCw/s2048/DSC_1832.JPG[/img]
Hotel bar at Lagos in Igando, A&U Hotel and Suite

He was however allegedly robbed of his phones in the middle of the night by robbers who gained access into his room from the window. They also allegedy used his SIM card information to steal some money from his account.

Upon reporting to the Yaba police station, only two suspects were arrested and later released after the hotel's management intervened. The Nigerian man also accused the hotel management of doing nothing to get back his property even after agreeing to track the phones and report back after two days.

My suggestion if your must lodge in an Hotel in Lagos or Nigeria, pick A&U Hotel and Suite, this is an hotel in Lagos in Alimosho area in Igando Egan, very close to Nigeria Police Station
www.anu-hotel.com

The police on its own part has promised to continue an investigation into the case. Here is the video below;
Re: Nigerian Man Who Arrived The Country From UK Allegedly Robbed In Yaba Hotel by bernard1000001(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
hey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Arrived The Country From UK Allegedly Robbed In Yaba Hotel by DaddyRochie1642: 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Arrived The Country From UK Allegedly Robbed In Yaba Hotel by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Did he left his common sense back in the UK...?! this is 9JA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Arrived The Country From UK Allegedly Robbed In Yaba Hotel by osademeoyahoo(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
Did he left his common sense back in the UK...?! this is 9JA!!!!

I need you to give comment on this site I need to improve on it www.anu-hotel.com
Re: Nigerian Man Who Arrived The Country From UK Allegedly Robbed In Yaba Hotel by gulfer: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2020
osademeoyahoo:

I need you to give comment on this site I need to improve on it www.anu-hotel.com
This story appears made up, you have just confirmed it; destroying hotel businesses in Yaba so that people can come to your http://www.anu-hotel.com/

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerians Who Were Murdered By Their Lovers (Details & Photos) / Man Arrested Attempting To Kill His 13-year-old Nephew For Money Ritual(photos) / (WATCH VIDEO) Popular Ghana-based Nigerian Lesbian, Elladeevah Drugged & Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.