Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,886 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff (1977 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Caught Red Handed Stealing Ur Cash. ...what Will B Ur Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2011
really need ur comments on this.

u kept some cash at home and 1 day u go to use it, but u notice that it has been tampered with, n tis only u n ur fiancee that r in the house.

after a day she later confesses that she is the one that took the money, n asks 4 forgiveness.

wud u still go ahead with the relationship?//cos the trust level has gone down as a result of this

nb: u hvnt been stingy with her, u try ur possible best 2 meet her needs
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 01, 2011
The trust would def. be compromised! BIG TIME!
If my partner is stealing from me I believe that out of love, I could find it
in my heart to forgive him but he won't be allowed anywhere near my money.
Even if it means him only being allowed in my house when I am there.  undecided

I like your username btw.  smiley cheesy
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 1:00am On Mar 01, 2011
so 4rm ur post, i gather that u wud call the relationship quits, cos if ur boo aint allowed 2 come near ur money/be alone in the house, guess no need to be dating.
she is remorseful and all dat, and made some oda minor theft confesions wch i wasnt even aware of!,

wat do i do, am kinda hurt now

@mzdarksin, awwwww,, thanks, u r sweet!, find my username funny!
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by 190: 1:02am On Mar 01, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by cretin: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2011
wow, thats a tough question
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by MMM2(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2011
MONEY is ment 4 spending so let her spend de MONEY.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by edlion57(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2011
1+1
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 10:36am On Mar 02, 2011
guys , need more suggestions plzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by bobbyray(m): 10:40am On Mar 02, 2011
Definately, maybe.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Dsense(m): 11:07am On Mar 02, 2011
OP.
If she confesses then i forgive her . . . . , But to me ,I don't call it stealing but spending from my money just without my consent doen't conjure the image of stealing ''bad image'' into my brain . . . .Either way my girl is free to steal my money and i'm free to steal her punnany cheesy
Kidding wink
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by timbros(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2011
if i found out that my "FIANCEE" spent my money behind me, i wont take it as stealing and i wont call the relationship off. I'll only tell her to alws notify me b4 spending the money cuz i might want to use the money in an emergency and i will really be mad if i cant find the money. On the other hand, if its my "GIRLFRIEND" that took the money, thats the end of the relationship, am i making sense here?
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by obowunmi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
@ timbros, if she's not yet a WIFE, she should not be taking anyone's money.

@ OP, ill ask that she return the money back with a timeline, bone her well, and probably dump her --- I can stand people who steal or take my things without permission.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by ifyalways(f): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2011
shithapuns:

really need your comments on this.

u kept some cash at home and 1 day u go to use it, but u notice that it has been tampered with, n tis only u n your fiancee that r in the house.

after a day she later confesses that she is the one that took the money,  n asks  4 forgiveness.

wud u still go ahead with the relationship?//cos the trust level  has  gone down as a result of this

nb: u hvnt been stingy with her, u try your possible best 2 meet her needs
I wont call that stealing . . .I know it fits perfectly to the dictionary def. of stealing sha.
She took the money without ur permission but she owned up when u asked/searched for it.Tell her in clear terms that what she did was unacceptable though she is forgiven but it should NOT be repeated.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2011
ok, thanks guys,

am wondering if she wud hv confessed if she didnt notice me searching 4 the money, and also has she been doing this in the past?.

cud this be compared 2 cheating?, ie if u catch some1 cheating, how sure r u that its the first/last time?, even doe the person swears thats its fiorst and only!!!
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by obowunmi(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2011
Bros, stop wasting ur time ---- stealing is a NO-NO. Bone her well and dump her azz.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by ifyalways(f): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2011
shithapuns:

ok, thanks guys,

am wondering if she wud hv confessed if she didnt notice me searching 4 the money, and also has she been doing this in the past?.

cud this be compared 2 cheating?, ie if u catch some1 cheating, how sure r u that its the first/last time?, even doe the person swears thats its fiorst and only!!!
Valid points.
I personally wont trust her anymore.Anyway tell her that u wont accept it anymore and drop a bait for her after sometime . . .before you do this,Please be very sure that she is the only one that has access to ur house.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
@poster
- do you guys live together?
- what did she spend the money on?
- why didnt she confessed BEFORE you realise the money was gone?
- doesnt she make any money or have any savings?
- have you ever heard of a BANK?

too many questions, not enough answers!
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 8:36pm On Mar 02, 2011
nope, we dont live 2geda, she cums 4 visits, stays abt 2wks,
she hadnt spent it b4 i started looking 4 it, so she brought it back intact.

@keeping money in bank, the money wasnt much abt 60k, and 20k was taken, its not the money thats worrying me, am wondering if i can trust her again
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^^the TRUST has definitely been dented. . . . . . . . .but since she brought it back i suggest you find a new place to hide your money and DONT tell her where it is, et voila!
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by 190: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^ hey brownie,

Im sending you a mail in approx 30mins
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2011
^^^^ send it via FB
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Nobody: 2:16am On Mar 03, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
If she confesses then i forgive her . . . . , But to me ,I don't call it stealing but spending from my money just without my consent doen't conjure the image of stealing ''bad image'' into my brain . . . .Either way my girl is free to steal my money and i'm free to steal her punnany cheesy
Kidding wink

^^ thief. undecided angry
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Onchedu(m): 11:01am On Mar 03, 2011
At least she confessed and didn't deny. That's a good sign. There are thieves and liars U would catch in the act that would deny even when they'e been found out.

I can forgive the one that confesses and forsakes, the one that denies, Ha! RED FLAG flying high.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2011
ok, i hv forgiven her, as she really is a nice gurl,
its taking her back that am still mulling over, right now, i hv told her that we need space ie be apart 4 a while.
she has cried and begged, , but i hvnt budged
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Omolola1(f): 12:31pm On Mar 03, 2011
u too like shakara, take her back jor
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by obowunmi(m): 4:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
shithapuns:

ok, i hv forgiven her, as she really is a nice  gurl,
its taking her back that am still mulling over, right now, i hv told her that we need space  ie be apart 4 a while.
she has cried and begged,   ,  but i hvnt budged

I think you shouldn't have taken her back ---- stealing is a great reflection of character. She's probably from a poor home --- stealing to feed her entire family. You should ask her what she's using the money for. I can't stand people that STEAL or take things without permission.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Mcleo007(m): 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2011
There's no harm,since she admitted to taking it without u having to ask her.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by shithapuns: 5:45pm On Mar 03, 2011
@mcleo, she didnt confess, until she noticed that i was looking 4 it.

@obowunmi, i hvnt taken her back, am still mulling over what 2 do, but she isnt in my crib anymore
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2011
A) just because she brought back the loot doesn't void the fact that she took it without his "authorization".
B) crocodile tears are a cheap and silly attempt at redemption.
C) The important question that she still can't answer (I gather) is :"why did you take the money, what for?" If her answer is I DON'T KNOW then poster has a serious problem on his hand.
D) she made other minor theft confessions so she has issues of Kleptomania that needs to be addressed.

There is a serious problem here, just forgiving her without dealing with these issues FIRST is just asking for more trouble.IMHO.
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by obowunmi(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
What is she using the money for ? Feed her boyfriend ? Her family ?
Re: U Catch Ur Fiancee Stealing Ur Stuff by MrsChima(f): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2011
The problem is that she felt the need to steal from you instead of asking you for the money. Are you selfish? Are you money hungry? Those factors gave her the reason to steal from you. It does not make it right because stealing is stealing. You might want to set up some communication so that she can understand that she do not need to steal from you but merely ask you for the money depending on the necessity.

To me there is something deeper than what you are sharing but it is okay. You dealing with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Lady Gave Me A Bad Day Till I Slept With A Prostitute. True Story / Why is the use of the word "love" overrated? / One Word For The Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.