Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? (2015 Views)

I Have Never Ever Seen A Decent Smell That Smells So Good Than A Woman Pant / Truth You Learnt As An Adult / WOMAN'S PANT: Is She Washing Her Panties or What? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? by luvyaself95(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ukpono99:
Please don't WATCH the underwear just WASH it...... thank you......Lol....
look at the one grin you qoute me because of mistake anyway I stand on ground I no go wash am angry
Re: Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? by Ukpono99(f): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2020
luvyaself95:

look at the one ; you qoute me because of mistake anyway I stand on ground I no go wash am angry
Don't mind me o....just looking for your trouble...
Re: Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? by luvyaself95(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ukpono99:
Don't mind me o....just looking for your trouble...
Looking for my trouble for what undecided if i give you chop you no go fit eat am finish cheesy
Re: Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? by udwise123: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
angry
Re: Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? by Corbin: 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
udwise123:
angry
watin sup
Re: Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
I actually washed my babes cloths buh not her pant.. I just put the stuff aside and told her to wash it by herself.. even if Ur love dey shak me like palm wine if u like cut my head I no go wash am.. mba!!
Re: Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 26, 2020
If it comes down to washing a white woman's underwear y'all will
Re: Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 26, 2020
Don't mind the "proud pant washer"
When you are sending the beer to the fool, make sure to also add your dirty undies to it so he can wash them also. 600k years for all of u

dorin27:
cheesy you no even answer the question. You are already asking for fresh fish. Only you wan chop thank you, chop very much

Re: Guys Talk Truth:you Don Wash Woman Pant B4?.how Was It? by dorin27(f): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Don't mind the "proud pant washer"
When you are sending the beer to the fool, make sure to also add your dirty undies to it so he can wash them also. 600k years for all of u

why are you mean? And why call him a fool? The way you guys here insult people you don't know offline make me wonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Requested Money For Her Hair / Life Without A Nigerian Girl / My So Beautiful Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.