Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,971 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) (67284 Views)

Ibadan Explosion Aftermath: Buildings In Ruins, People Injured (Video, Photos) / Four-Storey Building Collapses In Lifecamp, Abuja, Many Injured (Video, Photos) / Catholic Church, Market, Houses Collapse In Benue State. Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
If you take a look at all explosion accidents in Lagos this year, all were avoidable scenarios. This nonsense of putting filling stations or gas pipes in residential areas need to stop. If you are fortunate to be in a governing session in a developed country and see how issues are being deliberated on, you will vow never to vote for the incompetence in this country. I wish the survivors swift healthy recovery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
vanida6:
Then, the FG through the minister of disaster and humanitarian affairs will set a committee of inquiry while our President will be in shock...
Then, billions of dollars will be budgeted for the audio relief materials for the victims.......
This is Nigeria

sad

may God saves us in dis country.

Minister of Prick and Disaster

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by folu4real(f): 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
That location is not ifako ijaiye. Pls get your fact right. Because I just pass through those route and i didn't see nothing. I heard is at Ajuwon area
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
Yesterday was fuel tanker explosion in Kogi due to bad road.

Today gas tanker explosion in Lagos obviously due to bad road.

Meanwhile APC urchins say Buhari is fixing the roads.

What exactly has Buhari done?

If the refineries where working, will fuel tankers be moving volatile fuel along our High way?

They said they will fix one refinery every year, by now we should be talking of 5 refineries.

God punish Buhari and his senseless supporters for the hardship they subject Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 6:37pm On Sep 24, 2020
God bless forgive us our sins... this is getting too much
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by naija4life247: 6:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
HeadShot:
Buhari Nigeria...

Disaster everywhere

Where's the ambulance... With all the billions earmarked for healthcare annually.. they placed him on the carton treeking to a clinic...

When Yusuf buhari is using helicopters to cruise round Abuja...

Useless country
Tinubu and his Yoruba Muslims will be chanting sai barber all because of a phantom 2023

This is all you can say about this unfortunate incidence. You better go for psychiatric evaluation and mental text before you find yourself nakked at the market square
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
The earlier Lagos is de-congested, the better for most living there! That entire mega city is a major disaster just waiting to happen!!!

Since that Ikeja cantonment disaster, I have had an incurable aversion for that state!!!

A serious government ought to start thinking about compelling and motivating mega industries out of there. When this is successfully done, people will follow.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by madgoat(m): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
olaboy33:
Nigeria is truly a terrible place to live.

No concern for safety in any way from both the citizens and government.

Please if you don't have any business outside, remain indoor.
Everywhere is potentially dangerous in the country.

You stay indoor and the building can collapse and u will be buried alive underneath the rubble grin
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by 4four(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Disasters minister go soon issue a statement
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by kikake: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
CallMeDrino:
More

Bystanders act as Anbulance and Fire fighting persons.

At the end of the month, Ambulance workers and Fire fighters receive salaries from government and bystanders’ tax.
Upside down country - Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Nelly4you: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
uBuNiT:
You asked for blood of God ? U dey pass ur boundary
jesus is God... if u don't know that means u ain't a Christian
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Okuda(m): 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

is not really avoidable man, gas pipeline pass under the bridge leading to Ajuwon and there is enough distance from houses to the pipeline coz the pipeline is inside the river, let just pray we don't go through such pain

90percent of deaths in nigeria are avoidable deaths. trace it back to the past. why in the first place should people living in an area where gas/petrol pipeline is passed through?
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Openbusiness: 6:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
I wish the survivors speedy recovery and may God send them genuine helpers in their time of trouble. May God continue to have mercy on me sad
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Mosh1: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=HeadShot post=94265065]Buhari Nigeria...

Disaster everywhere

Where's the ambulance... With all the billions earmarked for healthcare annually.. they placed him on the carton treeking to a clinic...

Useless country
Tinubu and his Yoruba Muslims will be chanting sai barber all because of a phantom 2023

I wanted to ignore you but couldn't, I just wanna let you know that you are a FOOL. People lives are at stake here but you can still bring your bigotry. Is that how you were brought up or you are looking for likes from people that reason like you.
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by SATANNIST: 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
movierequest:
This is getting too much,too much for one country
IT has nothing to do with the country. it isthe people that are causing this. i bet you these tanker was trying to overtake or was on high speed. how is the country responsible for that.? i just feel for the innocnt people
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Okuda(m): 6:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Angelfrost:
The earlier Lagos is de-congested, the better for most living there! That entire mega city is a major disaster just waiting to happen!!!

Since that Ikeja cantonment disaster, I have had an incurable aversion for that state!!!

A serious government ought to start thinking about compelling and motivating mega industries out of there. When this is successfully done, people will follow.

it beats me. even ogun that is massive, they all want to come to lagos. 20m people twice the number of swiss population in a small enclave

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by joyandfaith: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
FarahAideed:

Nothing is happening ..Nigerians are just not safety conscious people ..

we are careless and not safety conscious

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2020
HeadShot:
Buhari Nigeria...

Disaster everywhere

Useless country

If u want to attack PMB and Islam jst go straight and do it, coward! It happenened in Lagos & u can't question Lagos state's role in providing the ambulance and safety of Lagos state people. Was there a month that Lagos state allocation withheld by FG, where is their revenue generation?
If what u're accusing Yusif Buhari of doing is true, do u expect him to roam around like ordinary citizen & if he's kidnapped u will be first to come here and start saying shame on Presidency, even their children are not safe!
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Okuda(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
Neddstark:
If you take a look at all explosion accidents in Lagos this year, all were avoidable scenarios. This nonsense of putting filling stations or gas pipes in residential areas need to stop. If you are fortunate to be in a governing session in a developed country and see how issues are being deliberated on, you will vow never to vote for the incompetence in this country. I wish the survivors swift healthy recovery.

that guy wey them cqrry unto iron would die. surviving that would be a miracle in the highest degree.
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
May God save us in this country. Innalillahi Wa Inna ilaihi rajiun Allah Ya kyauta.
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Asianjollof007: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nigerian occultic politicians are carrying out sacrifices to their covens. What's happening lately isn't ordinary.

You too dey watch nollywood movies. A grown up man, smh.
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by giles14(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365790/just-gas-tanker-explodes-lagos-graphic-photos-video/
this is a result of no regulations, bribe collection and sharp practices by the government, regulatory agency ,business owners and the costumers.
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Olafisoyem: 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

is not really avoidable man, gas pipeline pass under the bridge leading to Ajuwon and there is enough distance from houses to the pipeline coz the pipeline is inside the river, let just pray we don't go through such pain

It’s avoidable because the pipeline shouldn’t be where people are passing regularly. It’s avoidable because the people building roads and all these infrastructure don’t think about the people when doing such. They do not care and they are not safety conscious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
I guess to rush to park fuel as usual
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Okuda(m): 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
pretydiva:
That man suffered 3rd degree burn. I can't imagine the pain he's in. I pray he survives it

Speedy recovery to all. May God protect us all

he wont. the layer protecting him from infections have been taken off. he would die.
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Mokason28: 6:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
HeadShot:
Buhari Nigeria...

Disaster everywhere

Useless country

It’s quite hilarious... I live in Abuja most Hausa Muslims are tired of Buhari , I find it very funny because 90percent of people chatting sai Baba are Yoruba Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by mattmogan88: 7:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Okuda:

it beats me. even ogun that is massive, they all want to come to lagos. 20m people twice the number of swiss population in a small enclave

Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti, etc, are all there for development and massive relocation... Everyone just wants to stay jam packed in a single geographical location like they are cursed with overcrowding disease!!!

If our leaders can't or won't have sense, can't the citizens compel this change??! Something is seriously wrong somewhere!!!

How can a group of individuals just decide to live in dangerous and suicidal conditions??! Smh!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Pweetyccee(f): 7:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
Bad news everywhere. embarassed Z well with us
Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

Please, talk like an educated person... Such incidents are very avoidable!!! Everything is not about fasting, praying and luck!!! Developments don't happen like that.

There should be regulations, safety regulations which must be adhered to by all, or better yet, enforced by those in charge of safety!!!

No land around such 'hotspots' should be sold or leased, neither should any building be erected within such locations!!! This is just commonsense sir!

I personally won't live anywhere near pipelines or high tension wires!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gas Tanker Explosion, Many Injured (Very Graphic Photos, Video) by marsman: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2020
HeadShot:
Buhari Nigeria...

Disaster everywhere

Useless country

Mr man,

i will know you when i see you because Bigotry is written on your fore head,

clean it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Estimated Cost Of A Storey Building / Eko Atlantic Canal Before And Now / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.