Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,830 members, 7,906,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Tutelage By The Truth - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tutelage By The Truth (3953 Views)

The Truth About Spirit Husband And Wives / Let’s Say The Truth And Die, Nigeria Is Negotiable – Bishop Kukah / See The Truth About The Woman Tb Joshua Turned To a Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
Oh okay, sorry I misunderstood, I get what you are saying.

I've never heard of this, goodness me how far are they taking this thing!

"Even acadenic grants these days go to research that are majorly AI related, bio mapping/tracking of the eye etc".

akli09:

I see. I didnt know vaccines could be tattoos...but my point wasnt to discount a mark/ID or whatever. Isnt there already a "mark"--does the mask not ID zombified people?! cheesy

I was simply saying its a three prong system--mark, number, and name. Though I still believe the mark is more subtle/psychological than, say physical. I believe it has to so with the mind and the work of ones hand. For eg you can only make money on youtube if you conform to their given objs--i believe they give youtubers targets: girl power/women empowerment, staycation, we are one themes Etc. All these are put into the algorithm and monitored. Videos that promote those objs get revenue, those that dont, get demonitized. Vids that speak the truth about coronavirus, get deleted etc youre witness to what happened to our discussion on youtube.

Even acadenic grants these days go to research that are majorly AI related, bio mapping/tracking of the eye etc.

In short, Rev 13:16-17 is so far quite subtle. It'll probably be very forceful in the near future, but I believe its more to do with the mind and work of your hands
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 03, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
"People ride around the world with bikes". I never had this thought, even though I have a bike. This may be something I may have to consider...

Well, the best way for me to cope with the lockdown is to carry on as usual knowing that once there is an entrance with flights i'm going to the continent. Not Gambia & some others where they man handled the citizens harshly for violating curfew & not wearing a mask mandatory. Those are not for me.

The complete authorisation will be here by Feb 2021 along with a 3rd wave,(secondary virus known as covid 21) & full Travel restriction. I read the "leaked" plan online which began with 2nd lockdown in Nov 2020 which is happening now.

I would love to know like-minded people but it is not really so. Those who are mainly moving to the continent, namely Gambia, are going there to set up business & party & they are thankful to the ancestors for that. They even have buzz words & correct me if I say "Good morning" where to them it should be Grand rising" or "enjoy" is "Fulljoy" & many many corrections that I got exhausting speaking to them. We are definitely not on one accord & I am not apart of their cult ish beliefs which are a mixture of Egyptology, spiritism, voodoo & ancestor worship. I knew some of them as youngsters where we had a common belief in the bible, but they have gone way off in another direction now so i try to avoid them.
It's strange how they quote & speak of Marcus Garvey alot - but do not believe in the God, King & Spirit that Marcus believed in & wrote about. I was offended by one of the comments made by an over landing drivers a few months back, (not Mansa) He said some nasty things about our King, but I dd not know how to answer him. I only asked him what about Islam? You see, they never speak on that!

Sorry for rambling on.... grin

Sister, the normal way of life ended a long time ago with evacuation flights. Thia regime of tests and vaccination and mask isnt going away anytime soon--not untill our King comes. Plus, it's never going to get better, only worse. I believe only those who have the "hustler" mindset will make it out. Since your on an island, thats a tricky on. But again, "hustler" arent docile and will think 5 steps ahead of the system, not conform to it, and not give the sys an avenue to accuse them legal. My last statement is a bit cryptic...I hope you get it. smiley

Yeah, Gambia is a dictatorship...theyve always been. Im not sure why these diasporans keeo running there, theyre not us! They are the same people I talked about earlier--seed of Ham--fulani, tutsi, amhara ethiopian, masai etc! The same dictatorship spirit is exhibited in Northern Nigeria(fulani stronghold), Ethiopia(the amhara have always ruled), uganda and Rwanda(tutsi leadership).

I truly wish i could build thr boat as i stated earlier, but I barely have enough hours in 24 to rejuvinate. If there were someone i could instruct, that might be a solution

I hear you on the cultishness of the returnees. Yeah its quite off putting...many are called, only few are chosen.

And no problem at all. Ramble away! Its infotmative.

I have to reiterate, sister. There wont be easy/normal flights in the future. However, tis best to not give them any room to have an ocassion on us. Best to hustle with that in mind.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2020
BTW, you're always welcome here. There are mask rules but not usually enforced. The last I heard about a curfew was because of the protests, not rona. cheesy I think things have calmed down now and curfews have been lifted...

However, getting here is the problem. They require one takes a test a some hours before coming and then upon arrival, gotta pay for another. Yeah i know flying is prohibitive. Not sure if theres any country that doest require the test.

Land borders are offically closed but people have made it. Like I said earlier, the hustler will survive.

If you choose to bike down, please seriously consider doing it with another person cause itll be a long journey.

I suppose the main problem is getting of that Island!
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
akli09:

Sister, the normal way of life ended a long time ago with evacuation flights. Thia regime of tests and vaccination and mask isnt going away anytime soon--not untill our King comes. Plus, it's never going to get better, only worse. I believe only those who have the "hustler" mindset will make it out. Since your on an island, thats a tricky on. But again, "hustler" arent docile and will think 5 steps ahead of the system, not conform to it, and not give the sys an avenue to accuse them legal. My last statement is a bit cryptic...I hope you get it. smiley

Yeah, Gambia is a dictatorship...theyve always been. Im not sure why these diasporans keeo running there, theyre not us! They are the same people I talked about earlier--seed of Ham--fulani, tutsi, amhara ethiopian, masai etc! The same dictatorship spirit is exhibited in Northern Nigeria(fulani stronghold), Ethiopia(the amhara have always ruled), uganda and Rwanda(tutsi leadership).

I truly wish i could build thr boat as i stated earlier, but I barely have enough hours in 24 to rejuvinate. If there were someone i could instruct, that might be a solution

I hear you on the cultishness of the returnees. Yeah its quite off putting...many are called, only few are chosen.

I have to reiterate, sister. There wont be easy/normal flights in the future. However, tis best to not give them any room to have an ocassion on us. Best to hustle with that in mind.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2020
Are you speaking of Nigeria?

akli09:

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
Yes, I know for sure that the mask is a fixture & the test & everything leading up to being vaccinated. ...

Ranting is always allowed, sister! cheesy

What about the group blaxit wanted to create for Destination Home? There'll definitely be people who want out in that group.

Yeah, i hear you about the poor people--i'm one too!

Instructing someone is a nice idea but i dont know anyone who might be interested. Perhaps if you're able to establish contact with folks on the Destination Home group?

I cant join the group cause i dont have whatsapp

Yeah biking can be exhausting thats why i said you must be at least two. Search for normad trails. They did it from finland. Stuck in gambia now though.

Im very interested in the boat idea. Pls let me know if you are able to establish contact with that group
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
Please brother, instruct someone to build a boat if you are able.
Are you speaking of Nigeria?

Tanzania does not require a test.

I'll definitely love to instruct someone if im able to find one...

Yes, I was speaking of Nigeria.

Good Tanzania doesnt.

BTW, Gambians are sahel folks like their senegalese and guinea folks. We are definitely not sahel folks. We physically dont look alike too
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2020
How can one be required to take a test hours before coming and then take another test upon arrival?
Then suppose there is a virus & one takes both test, then who's to say that one won't get the virus in the next couple of hours after arrival? So the test was pointless & just money making.

Although I don't believe the virus but - Negative test to enter a country with mostly positive citizens does NOT make sense. They are schizophrenic for sure.

akli09:
BTW, you're always welcome here. There are mask rules but not usually enforced. The last I heard about a curfew was because of the protests, not rona. cheesy I think things have calmed down now and curfews have been lifted...

However, getting here is the problem. They require one takes a test a some hours before coming and then upon arrival, gotta pay for another. Yeah i know flying is prohibitive. Not sure if theres any country that doest require the test.

Land borders are offically closed but people have made it. Like I said earlier, the hustler will survive.

If you choose to bike down, please seriously consider doing it with another person cause itll be a long journey.

I suppose the main problem is getting of that Island!
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Okay re: ranting. cheesy
akli09:

I have not heard about a Destination Home group. I have stopped watching them after losing interest in Gambia.

Ranting is always allowed, sister! cheesy

What about the group blaxit wanted to create for Destination Home? There'll definitely be people who want out in that group.

Yeah, i hear you about the poor people--i'm one too!

Instructing someone is a nice idea but i dont know anyone who might be interested. Perhaps if you're able to establish contact with folks on the Destination Home group?

I cant join the group cause i dont have whatsapp

Yeah biking can be exhausting thats why i said you must be at least two. Search for normad trails. They did it from finland. Stuck in gambia now though.

Im very interested in the boat idea. Pls let me know if you are able to establish contact with that group
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
How can one be required to take a test hours before coming and then take another test upon arrival?
Then suppose there is a virus & one takes both test, then who's to say that one won't get the virus in the next couple of hours after arrival? So the test was pointless & just money making.

Although I don't believe the virus but - Negative test to enter a country with mostly positive citizens does NOT make sense. They are schizophrenic for sure.

Yeah, the scamdemic is a money spinner for countries like Nigeria and Ghana. Shame on them!

I think Ghana is worse than Nigeria cause their test on arrival is $250
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2020
Ohhh I see now..so the diasporans are in Gambia to build up Ham's economy. No wonder they are so welcoming. Jer 2:14 Is Israel a homeborn slave? It has NEVER sat well with me when they kept saying to bring your resources and come build up Africa! No way, we are homeless & forever building up the strangers homes Looking for citizenship left right & centre. It's over now. The end is here.
akli09:

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
Okay re: ranting. cheesy

I believe i order to use whatsapp on laptop/computer, ones gotta have it on ones phone. I dont have whatsapp becaus i dont want it. .for now...unless its absolutely necessary.

Thing is sister, building a boat is a HUGE project even if its to have basic functionality. It would take a huge toll on me if i were to build it alone, even more so in my current fatigued state.

These have to be implenented for a basic set up:

1) A sound structure
2) Adequate propulsion
3) electric power

An advanced setup must include navigation and comfort/climate control features.

The normad trails guys are a couple--sri lankan guy and finnish babe.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Scamdemic!! cheesy cheesy
Oh my gosh! $250 for a healthy person to pay, to prove that they are healthy. I have no words...
akli09:

Yeah, the scamdemic is a money spinner for countries like Nigeria and Ghana. Shame on them!

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
Yes I had a look on the website. Okay I understand about the boat.

I've only started using WhatsApp myself a few months ago to connect with the woman in Gambia, before that I was not interested in having it.
akli09:

I believe i order to use whatsapp on laptop/computer, ones gotta have it on ones phone. I dont have whatsapp becaus i dont want it. .for now...unless its absolutely necessary.

Thing is sister, building a boat is a HUGE project even if its to have basic functionality. It would take a huge toll on me if i were to build it alone, even more so in my current fatigued state.

1) A sound structure
2) Adequate propulsion
3) electric power

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
Ohhh I see now..so the diasporans are in Gambia to build up Ham's economy. No wonder they are so welcoming. Jer 2:14 Is Israel a homeborn slave? It has NEVER sat well with me when they kept saying to bring your resources and come build up Africa! No way, we are homeless & forever building up the strangers homes Looking for citizenship left right & centre. It's over now. The end is here.

Im not sure whats wrong with us! We've done thus since time in memorial! One of the reasons we got kicked out of our land--we love strangers, and after them we go!

I see your jer 2:14, and raise you jer 2:25; isa 2:6! cheesy

We gotta start doing things for ourselves and stop this self hatred!
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Wizzzzmike: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2020
akli09:

Shut the hell up it's $150
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2020
I've only started using WhatsApp myself a few months ago to connect with someone in Gambia, before that I was not interested in having it.
akli09:

1) A sound structure
2) Adequate propulsion
3) electric power

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Noisyrians: 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Rubbish! Is Ghana forcing anyone to come to Ghana? If you don’t want to pay, then you stay away. By the way, it is $150, not $250. Left to me, the airports should remain closed

akli09:

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 04, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
I've only started using WhatsApp myself a few months ago to connect with the woman in Gambia, before that I was not interested in having it.

Okay
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 04, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
Scamdemic!! cheesy cheesy
Oh my gosh! $250 for a healthy person to pay, to prove that they are healthy. I have no words...

For the record:

I got the $250 from the ffl video. Perhaps I miss heard her? I'll rewatch it later to confirm.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D49s5IumFlfY&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjg65T9xufsAhUvsaQKHTgxCA4QtwIwAHoECAIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw20lUyBvA3rcHIZydYv2oIU
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2020

akli09:

For the record:

I got the $250 from the ffl video. Perhaps I miss heard her? I'll rewatch it later to confirm.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D49s5IumFlfY&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjg65T9xufsAhUvsaQKHTgxCA4QtwIwAHoECAIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw20lUyBvA3rcHIZydYv2oIU
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 04, 2020
In Tanzania there are many tribes and there is also a slave port so I was wondering if you know who the people are biblicaly. It might be difficult to tell being as there are diverse tribes.

Thanks
akli09:

For the record:

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2020
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
[quote author=ShunTheWorld post=95674673][/quote]

this is the second time you"ve posted somethimg yet it does show! whats going on?

what'd you intend posting?
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2020

akli09:

this is the second time you"ve posted somethimg yet it does show! whats going on?

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2020
Did my response to this question show?
akli09:

Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
Did my response to this question show?

yes, it did.

okay, ill check the email.
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
In Tanzania there are many tribes and there is also a slave port so I was wondering if you know who the people are biblicaly. It might be difficult to tell being as there are diverse tribes.

Thanks

I must say that I do not know anything about the tribes in TZ though i met some in uni(a TZ babe gave me my current "Bible"--bless her!)

They usually pivot to pan africanism-- we're all one/tanzanians etc. Its sad cause that erases nationalities!

That said, though i know not the particular tribes, they are definitely not descendants of Ham(the majority of them, cause i believe there are some massai folks in tz--kenya too) because they look like you and me phenotypically. Plus, they say "pole" and the Yorubas say "pele". Both of them mean "sorry"! So theres definitely some linkage. Although, i think "pole" is swahili and not a native language like yoruba(though swahili is a combo of local languages and arabic--stands to reason that this one's from their local language).

So apart from mixing with arabs(zanzibar influence) TZ folks are predominantly like you and me! Matter of fact I heard there's a lot of juju in TZ!!! Hahaha That they use albinos for juju over there! Just saying! They're pretty much like us.

BTW there's a TZ guy on here named Kazikazi. Perhaps he can shed more light on the subject: TZ tribes and how they link to the people of bible, evidenced by Captivity and cultural similarities.

That was your subject right?

Do you mind, Kazikazi?
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2020
You're well informed. Bless the TZ woman that gave you the bible.

The oneness is true and I do agree, they are more like us which could explain the large slave port in Zanzibar that was dominated by Arab slave traders.

I've just recently got myself a Swahili phase book dictionary.

The juju cheesy

Thanks brother.

akli09:

I must say that I do not know anything about the tribes in TZ though i met some in uni(a TZ babe gave me my current "Bible"--bless her!)

They usually pivot to pan africanism-- we're all one/tanzanians etc. Its sad cause that erases nationalities!

That said, though i know not the particular tribes, they are definitely not descendants of Ham(the majority of them, cause i believe there are some massai folks in tz--kenya too) because they look like you and me phenotypically. Plus, they say "pole" and the Yorubas say "pele". Both of them mean "sorry"! So theres definitely some linkage. Although, i think "pole" is swahili and not a native language like yoruba(though swahili is a combo of local languages and arabic--stands to reason that this one's from their local language).

So apart from mixing with arabs(zanzibar influence) TZ folks are predominantly like you and me! Matter of fact I heard there's a lot of juju in TZ!!! Hahaha That they use albinos for juju over there! Just saying! They're pretty much like us.

BTW there's a TZ guy on here named Kazikazi. Perhaps he can shed more light on the subject: TZ tribes and how they link to the people of bible, evidenced by Captivity and cultural similarities.

That was your subject right?

Do you mind, Kazikazi?
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
You're well informed. Bless the TZ woman that gave you the bible.

The oneness is true and I do agree, they are more like us which could explain the large slave port in Zanzibar that was dominated by Arab slave traders.

I've just recently got myself a Swahili phase book dictionary.

The juju cheesy

Thanks brother.

Yeah the TZ folk are a down to earth people. I must say, theyre only ones in East Africa that don't reek of pride! I wont appologize to anyone for saying this, cause ita based on my experience!

Yeah, the juju! Good to know that you know that word! cheesy
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
Brother, I back you up in what you said about them according to my personal experiences too.

akli09:

Yeah the TZ folk are a down to earth people. I must say, theyre only ones in East Africa that don't reek of pride! I wont appologize to anyone for saying this, cause ita based on my experience!

Yeah, the juju! Good to know that you know that word! cheesy
Re: Tutelage By The Truth by Nobody: 4:54am On Nov 05, 2020
ShunTheWorld:
Brother, I back you up in what you said about them according to my personal experiences too.

Curious: What do you think will become of TZ--all East Africa when the sixth seal is executed in full? You know, because of the mountains and all?

So the sixth seal described in the book of Revelations has been on the fore of my mind recently. Well, chiefly because I believe its being executed in our faces, bit by bit. Although, I've observed no particular chronology to the events in the book of Revelation(most have been occurring simultaneously--rev 6:6-7 i.e the increase in prices of food, hunger, death, death by animals, and the longing of the chosen ones for them to be avenged), the sixth seal seems to be the real blockbuster!

Great earthquake, sun light dimmed(by clouds--checked), blood moon, stars of heaven falling, heaven departing like a scroll, and every mountain and island moved from it's place.

Now, while we've been seeing the stars of heaven fall for months now, what about the rest? The great earthquake? I believe is the one that just occurred in Turkey/ Greece. Their numbers don't put it as the highest magnitude, but its certainly the deadliest so far--of all the quakes in 2020.

And the blood moon? one's billed for the end of this month! Somewhere between the 29-30th.

What do you think will happen when heaven rolls up like a scroll? How about when EVERY mountain and island is moved from its place?!

What'll become of East Africa? Your precious TZ has Kilimanjaro! Haha cheesy

Oh wait! What if it isn't literally mountains?! :O
What if "mountains" means continents(see Rev 17:9)?!

What'll become of us all if our continental plates are moved from their places?! Tsunamis? Floods? New climate for each continent(if the move is very significant)?!

Hmmm! Blockbuster! Probably best to not be on the high seas any time from the begining of the 12th month onwards! cheesy One thing is certain: all hands shall go limp! Fear and the pit...! Isa 24:17-end

The movie 2012 comes to mind! Ha! :O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Full Gist From Adoration Ministry Enugu / Messiah Was Born In September Not December!! / A Prophetic Declaration By Bishop David Oyedepo, For 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.