Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,052 members, 7,973,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:52 PM

The Luxurious Interior Of Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Multi-million Naira Mansion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Luxurious Interior Of Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Multi-million Naira Mansion (1368 Views)

This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos / Gospel Artiste,Tope Alabi And Husband Unveil Their Multimillion Naira Mansion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Luxurious Interior Of Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Multi-million Naira Mansion by Debstegab100(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Alice Iyabo Ojo is a Nigerian film actress, director, and producer. She is the CEO of Fespris Limited, a collection of enterprises. Fesprise consists of Abula Spot, Lounge & Bar, and other subsidiaries and has featured in over 150 films, and has produced more than 14 of her own.

She was born on 21 December, 1977 in Lagos, Nigeria. She hails from Abeokuta, Ogun State and was born into a family of five. Her mother is Olubunmi Fetuga and her father, Adekunle Ogunro.

She attended the National College, Gbagada. Then, proceeded to Lagos State Polytechnic where she obtained a degree in Estate Management.

Having been involved in a drama group at secondary school, she commenced her acting career in 1998.

Describing her start, she has said: "So after I had come of age, I went to Bimbo Akintola, after watching one of her movies and told her that I wanted to be an actress and she did help me. Through her guidance, I registered with the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) and afterwards she took me around, introducing me to a lot of the people she knew in the industry."

1 Share

Re: The Luxurious Interior Of Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Multi-million Naira Mansion by ignis: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
we will get there
Re: The Luxurious Interior Of Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Multi-million Naira Mansion by Goldp5988(f): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wao
Re: The Luxurious Interior Of Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Multi-million Naira Mansion by Ugaboy: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2020
Money gives true happiness
Re: The Luxurious Interior Of Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Multi-million Naira Mansion by yanabasee(m): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2020
Not fine jareh!!!

4 Likes

Re: The Luxurious Interior Of Actress Iyabo Ojo’s Multi-million Naira Mansion by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
She should get an experienced and creative interior decor. This looks like a mess undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bride Fights Chief Bridesmaid For Sleeping With The Groom (video) / Legendary Perfomer, Stevie Wonder Is Permanently Moving To Africa / Tiwa Savage Leaked Sex Tape: A Message To Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.