Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 10-year Death Plague Destroyed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 10-year Death Plague Destroyed! (142 Views)

Winners Chapel: We Have Received 36 Testimonies Of Healing Of Coronavirus Plague / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Pastor Adeboye Warns Of Impending Plague In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 10-year Death Plague Destroyed! by WINNERSMOG: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2020
I joined this Commission in 2006.

Before then, there was a plague of death in my family that killed my four siblings.

When I joined this Commission, the plague had almost killed me too.

On several occasions, I coughed blood and knew that I was next in line. So, I cried and prayed daily to God, to stop the plague.

In one of the services, I heard Bishop David Oyedepo talk about soul winning, from that day, I became committed rigorously to soul winning.

Sometimes, I shut down my business to engage in soul winning.

While I was busy winning souls for Christ, God was busy taking care of my family.

To the glory of God, June 2015 made it ten years that we neither recorded death nor went to the hospital for treatment.

Behold, the God of this Commission has terminated the plague of death in my family!

Martins Onyinyechukwu

1 Like

Re: Come And See What Jesus Is Doing! 10-year Death Plague Destroyed! by ApostleAnarchy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2020
Emmanuel!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Lose Your Salvation? Can God's Judgement Fall On Believers? / All About Life In Islam And How U Self Can Be Ok Without Any Danger Repercusion / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.