Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,388 members, 7,913,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 03:20 PM

How To Make N100,000 In 3 Steps - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make N100,000 In 3 Steps (202 Views)

How I Saw N100,000 By The Roadside In Ilorin (Photo) / 10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N100,000 In 3 Steps by kryptosomnic(m): 12:50am On Sep 25, 2020
To make money online has become so easy, if you know the right strategy. If you read this to the end, you will know where and how to start making money.

Here is my advice on how you can go about it. This is not a professional advice and you can either take it or sieve it.

1. First you invest in yourself.
An investment you can ever make that guarantees 1000% returns is an investment in yourself. Why? The better you become, the more money you can make.
Other things can be stolen from you but an investment in yourself cannot be taken away.

2. Acquire a high income skill:
Law, Medicine are high income profession which is different from a High income job (like shell), then, there’s high income skill (like, programming, graphics design, copywriting) the first two (Profession & Job) requires longer time, training and resources. The last one can be learnt in months and the rewards are equal. Believe it or not, there are programmers (high income skill) who earn a lot more than lawyers (high income profession) learn a high income skill that can help you fetch more money. Invest in courses and trainings. You can take my smartphone design and copywriting class where I teach to design with your smartphone (Android), copywriting and how to apply it. The link to join is at the end of the article.

3. Create daily streams of income.
Daily streams of income brings in cash on a daily basis. Even if it is 1k a day, it is better than nothing or waiting at the end of the month. The most common daily streams of income are selling digital products in the form of eBooks, courses and videos or training people online. I have 3 daily streams of income. I sell digital products, I do digital trainings and I set up upwork & PayPal accounts. Invest in creating a digital product or reselling one that works. For example, I paid N10,000 to learn how to approve upwork accounts and in 3 months I made more than N100,000 from that one stream alone. (The good news is, I could teach you for N5k if you interested)

That’s it, if you need more clarifications about anything I’ve said above, you can hit me up on WhatsApp: 07063963836 Direct link to WhatsApp: https:///2347063963836?text=Hello%20Samson

Samson D

(1) (Reply)

Join A Leading Professional Community To Make Local And Global Connections / 10 Years Of The Local Content Act: An Operator’s Appraisal -ken Etete / Need A Website/ Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.