Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,954 members, 7,966,517 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:22 PM

"Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares (23960 Views)

Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / Korede Bello Adorns New Hairstyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by samx4real(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2020
This one don dey mumu oh
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Bigpat: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2020
Even the women won't agree with him
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
you are so wrong,how can i be anti men when I love my dad so much.Im just an anti some men.We still have few wonderful men around
so, stick with the wonderful ones...

1 Like

Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by daddymummy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
BigBashiru:

Open any newspaper all you will be seeing is:
customs officer shoots man to death
police officer in a heated argument shoots man
man shoots man
aliyu shoots tunde or vice versa

Men are way too violent - this is why women are superior. You can be killed by a man for something very minor - not so with women.
also most kidnappers and criminals are men and they spend the proceeds of their crime on women. how low can men get?
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by vickydevoka(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2020
purples25:
Lol why did you bring it here, where men hate women?
Men hate women? Women hate themselves secretly n support themselves publicly.
If men hate women , y do de crave for their ass. A man can spend his last salary on a woman jst to penetrate for 10 mins. Men hate women character buh not their body
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by purples25(f): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
vickydevoka:

Men hate women? Women hate themselves secretly n support themselves publicly.
If men hate women , y do de crave for their ass. A man can spend his last salary on a woman jst to penetrate for 10 mins. Men hate women character buh not their body

Well, its true that women hate each other. However, I'm specifically referring to how men hate women here. You said men only hate women's character. The character is the person, but the body is just a shell. If you hate the character, then you hate the gender as a whole.

You can Bleep someone and still hate them. So, hmm, liking someone's body means nothing.
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by vickydevoka(m): 2:16am On Sep 28, 2020
purples25:

Well, its true that women hate each other. However, I'm specifically referring to how men hate women here. You said men only hate women's character. The character is the person, but the body is just a shell. If you hate the character, then you hate the gender as a whole.

You can Bleep someone and still hate them. So, hmm, liking someone's body means nothing.

Women are associated with bad character
Re: "Women Are The Superior Gender" - Korede Bello Declares by purples25(f): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2020
vickydevoka:

Women are associated with bad character

So are men.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Wizkid Reveals He Would Collaborate With Davido In The Future (mst Watch / Almost Done With My Second Album – Davido (see Track-list) / Comedian Mr. Jollof Booed Off Stage At Funnybone's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.