Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,462 members, 7,914,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:19 PM

Belleville Mayor Has Coro­n­avirus An­ti­bod­ies, Be­lieves He Had COVID-19 Mont - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Belleville Mayor Has Coro­n­avirus An­ti­bod­ies, Be­lieves He Had COVID-19 Mont (122 Views)

Belleville Mayor Has Coronavirus Antibodies Before November 2019 / 23% Of Lagosians Had COVID-19 In 2020 - NCDC Survey / COVID19 Patients Seen Shouting "Coro Coro" Playing In Isolation Centre (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Belleville Mayor Has Coro­n­avirus An­ti­bod­ies, Be­lieves He Had COVID-19 Mont by renaforest: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2020
Belleville Mayor Michael Mel­ham said he has tested pos­i­tive for coro­n­avirus an­ti­bod­ies, adding that he be­lieves he was sick with the virus in No­vem­ber — more than a month be­fore doc­tors in China first re­ported cases of the new dis­ease.

Mel­ham said he was sick to­ward the end of No­vem­ber and suf­fered from chills, hal­lu­ci­na­tions and a “sky­rock­et­ing tem­per­a­ture” af­ter he left the League of Mu­nic­i­pal­i­ties Con­fer­ence in At­lantic City.

“It felt as if I was an ad­dict go­ing through with­drawal,” Mel­ham said in a press re­lease. “I did­n’t know what was hap­pen­ing to me. I never felt that I could be so sick.”

The first known case of the coro­n­avirus in the United States was in Jan­u­ary and in­volved a West Coast man who had been in Chi­na’s Wuhan Province. Health ex­perts now say the coro­n­avirus may have been qui­etly cir­cu­lat­ing in the United States in Jan­u­ary and Feb­ru­ary, when test­ing was rare. None have pushed the time­line back as far as No­vem­ber, how­ever.

(1) (Reply)

He Fort Detrick Laboratory Was Closed / Are You A Medical Practitioner, Do You Have A Website / Florida Reports Spike In New Coronavirus Cases Days After Restrictions Relaxed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.