Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,838 members, 7,933,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:03 PM

Davido - Fem Remix - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido - Fem Remix (289 Views)

Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video) / EndSars Protesters In Lagos Dance To Davido's FEM / Davido's New Song Titled FEM Could Put You In Trouble; See The Real Meaning Of F (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido - Fem Remix by gifty76: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2020
About a week ago, Our own Davido released a melodious song titled fem that has buzzed the whole internet and got lots of millions of views on YouTube just mere 24hrs of release. This song also top the chart . this morning was going through my Twitter news feed, I came I across the remix of it pulled out by this young talented Nigeira guy "Emiliano". Alot are actually talking about this whole thing on twitter. see the link to the video that is trending on Twitter below.
https://twitter.com/Emiliano_offic/status/1308760102069993474?s=19

(1) (Reply)

This Old Fool Just Denied Me Access To The Love Of My Life (video) / 'I Was Once Poisoned By My Staffs' Mr Ibu Recounts Ordeal / Burna Boy Calls For Better Salaries For Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.