Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,119 members, 7,973,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:17 AM

Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? (410 Views)

My Best Football Starting Xi Ever Of These Present Football Generation / Anthony Joshua To Present Belts To Buhari / Accident Involving Kwara United Football Club Bus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Sameazy15: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2020
For me messi, made me love fc barcelona
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by pharmagba: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2020
Sir Alex fergerson made me love Man utd
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Merimental(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2020
Steven G n Peter Crouch.
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by ojaysam25(m): 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mou make me love Chelsea.
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Iseoluwani: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
shevy made me love A.C MILAN. followed him to Chelsea n i stayed put
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Definitely Jürgen Klopp!! Even when he was at Borussia Dortmund they were my favourite German team though I did not support them fully.

But when he came to England, I simply dumped Man utd and moved over to Liverpool(That's before they even started winning anything anyway). I too like the man and his gengen pressing plus his all action dedicated style of football. I am a great fan of Klopp's personality and extreme touchline antics. He easily transmutes his passion into his players who wholeheartedly play for him. The day he leaves Liverpool I will follow him on to his next project(as long as it is not Barcelona or Man city)....God bless Jürgen Klopp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Reuben700: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
Me 2008 champions league grin
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by DarkJeddi(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ian Wright,Arsenal..
The guy na Goal Banger.. shocked
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by mgdimagaladima(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
CR7
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Merimental(m): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
Definitely Jürgen Klopp!! Even when he was at Borussia Dortmund they were my favourite German team though I did not support them fully.

But when he came to England, I simply dumped Man utd and moved over to Liverpool(That's before they even started winning anything anyway). I too like the man and his gengen pressing plus his all action dedicated style of football. I am a great fan of Klopp's personality and extreme touchline antics. He easily transmutes his passion into his players who wholeheartedly play for him. The day he leaves Liverpool I will follow him on to his next project(as long as it is not Barcelona or Man city)....God bless Jürgen Klopp

til den. YNWA grin
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by div111(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
messi, xavi and iniesta
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Dizzyrascal(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
Merimental:

til den. YNWA grin
YNWA wink.....one love bro, it's our title to lose. Great start to an impending great season.

1 Like

Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by paulolee(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
for me it was gaucho, eto and deco dt made me a die hard fan of barca before the GOAT added the nails on my coffin and buried it 20 fits....barca till i quench..
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Loudsmoker: 11:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wazzaaaaaaaa!!! Wayne Rooney

I remember the trio of Rooney, cr7 and Carlos tevez, gaddamit!
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Delaw135: 3:58am On Sep 26, 2020
King didi...drogba
Re: Who Made You Love/support Your Present Football Club ? by Silentscreamer(f): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Stephen Gerrard and the anfield atmosphere... Was watching a Liverpool match with my brother at home. Liverpool were one goal down at anfield. in the dying minutes of the match, gerrard scored two goals, the second being a diving header and the whole anfield crowd went berserk. I just fell in love with gerrard and Liverpool there and then. tjat was around 2008 or 2009

(1) (Reply)

Sunday's Prediction / Week 17, Tips Draws / The All-time Highest Goal Scorer Of Nigerian National Team.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.