Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,569 members, 7,888,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 04:26 PM

Msaki Appreciates Tresor As “sondela” Goes Multi-platinum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Msaki Appreciates Tresor As “sondela” Goes Multi-platinum (137 Views)

Davido's Album Goes Platinum In The USA, Receives RIAA Plaque / Prince Kaybee – Fetch Your Life Ft. Msaki / Tiwa Savage Appreciates Teebillz: "They Can't Write My History Without You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Msaki Appreciates Tresor As “sondela” Goes Multi-platinum by FAKAZAGODS2021: 9:11am On Sep 25, 2020
=>Msaki appreciates Tresor as “Sondela” goes multi-platinum HERE<=

SA singer and songwriter, Msaki says she’s proud of Tresor for his recent win with his 3rd studio album, Nostalgia.

The songwriter also featured on a single off the album titled Sondela, which is now multi-platinum certified.

Tresor showed off all the plaques received and he’s taken the deserving plaque to Msaki.

She shared a video of how he met her in the studio for the revelation of the plaque, and she expressed gratitude.

Tresor you know how proud I am of you

Thank you for always making space for me. And you at home, ‘Sondela’ is now Multi — multi PLATINUM record because of your love

I won’t become an engineer , I promise to keep writing songs with my friends, she said.

SA singer and songwriter, Msaki says she’s proud of Tresor for his recent win with his 3rd studio album, Nostalgia.

The songwriter also featured on a single off the album titled Sondela, which is now multi-platinum certified.

Tresor showed off all the plaques received and he’s taken the deserving plaque to Msaki.

She shared a video of how he met her in the studio for the revelation of the plaque, and she expressed gratitude.

Thank you for always making space for me. And you at home, ‘Sondela’ is now Multi — multi PLATINUM record because of your love

I won’t become an engineer , I promise to keep writing songs with my friends, she said.

(1) (Reply)

Audition: So You Think You Can Sing / Davido So Crazy Ft Lil Baby Free Style Video. / Fill A Survey And Win 1000 Naira Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.