Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,142 members, 7,890,852 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:58 PM

Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) (42361 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Midnight Thief Beaten To A Pulp In Delta State (Photos) / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ehen?.when dem go give polithifcian this kain beating? when?na to Sidon ,watching dem stealing while hailing,
suffering and laffing..
*slams Door*...nonsense people
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by bergs2: 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
mattmogan88:
Very very
SHAKING MY HEAD
This ur head wey u dey shake from thread to thread no dey fall ní?
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Graphic Photos Via www.. com

I de come

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by Okfrank25: 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
So goat have a rceipt
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by vendredi77: 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2020
hmm I don't support stealing oo but the guy try sha but e no click wella for him. at list him no lazy, him DA hustle d kind hustle way govt reserve for d poor. not like some lazy youth sitting and laying down in there father's house pressing phone shouting buhari bad man n watching BB.9ja without protesting against d hard ship of this country rule by occult men And religion blood suckers..
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
tot:

Why would any normal person want to see graphic photos?

See This Thread As Posted By - https://www.nairaland.com/6142988/fulani-militants-killed-four-youth

Blood Everywhere
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by FarahAideed: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
The goats don't look satisfied with the Beating
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by balitaaluminium(f): 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Contact Us at Balita Aluminium for all kinds of Aluminium for your house roofing.
For more information. check my signature.
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by Mkelv0106(m): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pierohandsome:
Join Fadi global life plan(this is not ponzi)
Fadi global life plan is a cosmetic company that has been existing for years, but recently introduced a life plan that requires you to join with just 5k and 2 referrers,. (Don't bother about the referrer , my team will get the referrer for you.

It is just a one time 5k registration. Fee, and you are in for millions in few months time.
You earn your first 40k, and 100k, 500k, 1m, 3m+a car, 5m plus a trip

No buying, or selling, just signup and you are in.

For more info, chat me up on my WhatsApp number 070 444 eight two six 31
Wow shocked Have all of ur family, wife family and friends registered, or it’s only for d masses?
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
Chai all of u people who have commented so far have a master's degree in the art of humour,

I am impressed
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
The more reason i have no faith in this country..
How do you expect SARS and other security agencies to abide by the rule of law?
what happen catching a thief and hand over to police/authority.
We jump to social network for #BLM when black lives doesn't even matter to us!
These guy may die as a result of internal bleeding when he should only be facing the law and suffer the consequencies. How many of our polithieftians have these brainless youth beaten for stealing tax payers money?
How can this doom and God forsaken place call Nigeria see the light?
Oh Nigerian youth, you are just brainless to know that killing won't stop stealing.
Hope you beat the politicians as well.
#shitsholecountry.
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
ruffDiamond:
Ehen?.when dem go give polithifcian this kain beating? when?na to Sidon ,watching dem stealing while hailing,
suffering and laffing..
*slams Door*...nonsense people

I weep for Nigerian youth and their shitty mentality. They will be quick to hail polithieftians and descend on petty stealing.
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by IjawAboki007: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kriss216:
People wey dey capital city dey thief goat, imagine us wey dey for village cry cry

God will continue to punish APC!

grin grin grin grin grin No make me abeg grin
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2020
See as the goat is even looking at him as the real "Goat"
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by mattmogan88: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
bergs2:

This ur head wey u dey shake from thread to thread no dey fall ní?
check very well, e get why

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Who is the goat now? grin
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by morningsta(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2020
Pierohandsome:
Join Fadi global life plan(this is not ponzi)
Fadi global life plan is a cosmetic company that has been existing for years, but recently introduced a life plan that requires you to join with just 5k and 2 referrers,. (Don't bother about the referrer , my team will get the referrer for you.

It is just a one time 5k registration. Fee, and you are in for millions in few months time.
You earn your first 40k, and 100k, 500k, 1m, 3m+a car, 5m plus a trip abroad.

No buying, or selling, just signup and you are in.

For more info, chat me up on my WhatsApp number 070 444 eight two six 31

So for your mind now, all these things wey you de type make sense to you abi. Ok, how many millions you get for your own account now? Please take your scam elsewhere.
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by IamAsiri: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mayng01:
The value of the three goats isn’t up to the value of his destroyed car. Stealing has no value... it only brings shame & disgrace

4 grin ... pregnant goats cheesy
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by Starzo: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kill am kill am die
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by Champneys: 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Someone can hustle for and prepare asun in peace again? Nawa.
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by adecz: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
So, what now happens
to the goats?

Last last, police go just
share am amongst themselves.

lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by benzene00: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
vibbb:
Poor man way thief ewure (Goat) then go show him face for crime fighter.
Rich man way thief money omo we no dey see him face for crime fighter.

No justification for been a thief, Too bad.
African Chinagrin
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by drololaaof: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
All those comments by those who oppose his maltreatment are base less if you live in an area where they steal your goat by those" kolokun" alasun you will not pity him
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by RichyAD(m): 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
all thieves deserves this , it's starts from somewhere
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by RichyAD(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
drololaaof:
All those comments by those who oppose his maltreatment are base less if you live in an area where they steal your goat by those" kolokun" alasun you will not pity him
seconded
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
because of goat..
stupid Nigerians..

and people wey steal billions and murder us roam around freely..

nonsense

Don't forget, the serpent in Genesis later turned into dragon in Revelation.

Perhaps those politician started by stealing goat and was ignored and they later turned into what they are today.
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by gozie4naira(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
the � goat them self de feel for the man
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
kukoyi17226:
This must be the artwork of a eco ewedu elf

@ the bolded, you phone is trying it’s best to de-tribalize you but u no gree, still edited the post angry
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
Human beings self,U dnt know where he stole goats from,U start beating him to a pulp.
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by ericangel01(m): 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
the king of nairaland. one of my uncle's farm was destroy so some people join him to arrest two cows, they took the cows to the police station and they reported the case in the station . the police took the cows in inwait for the Fulani people to come and pay for the damages but the Fulani people refuse to come. so for about 6 weeks later the police told my uncle that one of the cow died so my uncle ask to see the dead cow, the police refuse to provide the dead cow,to even provide a picture to back up there claim they couldn't.they said what kind of nonsense is that. till today one cow is vissibly seen in the station but the other is still missing.
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by jimter44(m): 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
I condemn any stealing in whatever form, jungle Justice should not be melted out to suspected people. While our politicians, who stole our common wealth are flaunting in an opulence lifestyle, flying in first class aeroplanes and building houses in highbrow areas of London, this suspect is being beaten in black and blue. What a life!
Re: Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) by juman(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Instead the corrupt politicians should be treated like that.
They are the real problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Immigration Officers Broke The Neck Of 28-Year-Old Applicant In Ekiti / 4-Year-Old Girl Narrates How She Was Raped By School Teacher / Boy Abadoned In Benin By Mother Who Was Fleeing From Security Operative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.