Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,570 members, 7,892,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:27 AM

None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts (38496 Views)

Teebillz Files For Divorce From Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by gozie4naira(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
who won make mistake again?
my guy shift make I see road joor

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by sylve11: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
thesicilian:
If you have truly moved on with your own life, you won't be bothered about what your exes are doing.

nor mind him.............. cool

2 Likes

Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by fof1: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by niyidenrele: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by SLOVFO(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
The way we Africans calls God and make reference to Him ,one would expect us to be godly and good...but alas the reverse is the case .
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by Solatium(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2020
CallMeDrino:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365887/none-ex-lovers-replaced-teebillz-boasts/

Mumu,no go find better work.
Na small boy wey no reach your mama last born kolobi your wife come scatter your marriage
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by YenYo: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
This guy's foolishness came with Glo 50GB.

A normal man be spewing this kind of nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by focus7: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Mumu man, is that an achievement?

No wonder Tiwa dumped the senseless dude

1 Like

Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by maximusprime2000: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
pretydiva:
Immaturity at its peak. Your Ex have long moved with their lives. The earlier he knows that, the better for him

lol 😀
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by arsenal33: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
That's why he almost committed suicide
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by etrange: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
xreal:
You sound proud of being people's ex.

Kontinew!

Lol... well, virtually everyone is someone's ex.
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by Qwaps: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
I'm pleased to invite you to join my content writing team.

Yes, I'm recruiting an elite team of content writers and together we're going to be involved in " writing articles remotely " as part of a bigger business model.

Each writer onboard the team earns 1 Million Naira at the end of our working partnership together.

Here are the perks of this opportunity :

* You get to work remotely and build wealth

* You work from the confines of your home

* You gain skills that enables you make consistent income even after our working partnership

* You earn excellent renumeration at the end of your tenure that could be channelled into personal engagements

* You learn on the project

I'm inviting you onboard to join me on this project. If you're interested, send me a message indicating your interest by WhatsApp to 0-8-0-8-6-3-7-3-0-1-2

Thank you
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by autchies(m): 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wizkid has been eating the pkomo secretly.

He should just go and sit down

quote author=CallMeDrino post=94292398]

https://igberetvnews.com/1365887/none-ex-lovers-replaced-teebillz-boasts/[/quote]
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by Handy007: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2020
Small talk you don dey talk too much
FEM
Nor be your fault dey there dey think say na you be the pikin papa
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
the youngman needs to brag a little..once in a while to feel gud about himself sha,,
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by Astra101: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ahh!!! You were replaced with wizkid long time ago.
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by bigtt76(f): 10:22pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by Imefonukoenin11: 3:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by Mintum: 7:57am On Sep 26, 2020
This man needs to grow up
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by Doncyn(f): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2020
He treated dem bad dat made dem not to believe in keeping.....teebliss ur not good but a mad ,bad mooron
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by ledaman: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Kindergarten talk!
Re: None Of My Ex-lovers Have Replaced Me – Teebillz Boasts by eshope(m): 10:11am On Sep 26, 2020
If YOUR Ex-lovers can't found replacement for you it means you're a BAD MARKET.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Phyno And Sullivan Chime, His Mentor (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Kneels Down To Thank Her Fans (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.