Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,345 members, 7,917,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help (419 Views)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / Her Palms Are Peeling. She Needs Help (Photos) / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help by onedayatime(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2020
His name is Abdul Fatai Samsondeen, he had an accident on the 15th of April, 2019, which led to humerous fracture and doctors have asked for the surgery.

The doctors have given an estimated bill of four hundred and fifty thousand naira(#450,000) for the surgery(bill attached below). He is in miserable condition right now(very severe agony), not knowing whom to run to for financial assistance.

We've gone to so many places to seek for help but all to no avail as people just promised without fulfilling it, we've tried to seek support for him on www.donate-ng.com but nothing is being done there(either we don't meet their criteria or we aren't doing it the right way).

Please, nairalanders, if you know of any NGOs or organizations we can go to seek for support on his behalf, kindly drop it here or you have a better suggestion of what to do, kindly drop it.

He is in a severe agony right now.

Below is his distorted hand, and the estimated bill

Help me push this to the front page

cc. Myndd44
cc. Lalasticlala pocohanter 9jadoc Semid4lyfe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help by mrugly: 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
Jesus....this is worrisome.

Send me his or your account number. I want to show some love

1 Like

Re: Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help by theonemanalone: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2020
This needs to be push to the front page
Re: Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help by onedayatime(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2020
mrugly:
Jesus....this is worrisome.

Send me his or your account number. I want to show some love

Okay Sir. Messaged you now
Re: Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help by onedayatime(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2020
theonemanalone:
This needs to be push to the front page

Please help me tell the moderators
Re: Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help by mrugly: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
onedayatime:

Okay Sir. Messaged you now

Ok.
Re: Help: A Nairaland Neigbour In Severe Pain Needs Help by onedayatime(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please, who knows of any organisation we can go to

(1) (Reply)

Shop Uk & Usa Black Friday Deals From Nigeria - Registration Is Free / Whenever You Buy Any Can Drink, Do This Before You Drink It- Doctor Warns / Help Needed For Skin Infection (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.