Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club (400 Views)

The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos) / Luis Suarez Slams Barcelona Teammates After Defeat To Liverpool In The Champions / Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by damilola4162(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2020
Barcelona Captain Lionel Messi, has again slammed the club's hierarchy over the way they treat his best friend and the club's striker Luis Suárez, after he left the clube for Atlético Madrid, Insidenaija can report.

Recall that Messi threatened to leave the club last month following a 8-2 defeated from the German side, Bayern munich in championship league and after a disappointing season which resulted in no trophies.

The 33-year-old Argentine, who recently hit out at the club's president Josep Maria Bartomeu’s leadership, said Suárez was harshly treated and 'thrown out' of the club.

In an emotional good-bye message to Suaréz, who hsppend to be the club's third highest goal scorer, Messi said " : “I had already begun to imagine it but today I went into the dressing room and it truly dawned on me. It’s going to be so difficult to not continue to share every day with you both on the pitches and away from them.

“We’re going to miss you so much. We spent many years together, many mates, many lunches and many dinners. So many things we will never forget, all the time we spent together.

“It will be strange to see you in another shirt and much more to come up against you on the pitch. You deserved a farewell that fit with who you are: one of the most important players in the history of the club. Someone who achieved great things for the team and on an individual level.

“You did not deserve for them to throw you out like they did. But the truth is that at this stage nothing surprises me anymore.”

Meanwhile, Insidenaija had reported tha Luis Suaréz was found shedding trears at Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper training ground saying goodbye to his soon to be ex teammates and his best friend Lionel Messi goodbye.

Since joining the club in 2014, Suaréz made 283 appearances for them and scored 197 goals which made him the third highest goal scorer in the history of the club.

He was seen shading tears while he completed his goodbye and driving away. He placed his head down in tears before lifting it again as he brings an era to it’s end.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/messi-slams-barcelona-for-throwing-suarez-out-of-the-club/

Re: Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by Newman20(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by decatalyst(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Well, the part where he said he never imagined another shirt on Suarez is a reality check for him too.

He too can wear another team shirt...the world will get on with it. After all, they are jobbers and professionals.

Football is still a round leather game. If doesn't matter where you are kicking it. Just continue kicking it for as long as you can.
Re: Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by puremaker7(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2020
Newman20:
. undecided

OFF YOU GO MAN. angry
ok
Re: Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by Newman20(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by osamz007: 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
ALL THIS TALK TALK NA BAYERN CAUSE AM

LEWY GO JUST DEY SMILE

Re: Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by Newman20(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by puremaker7(m): 10:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
Newman20:

Abeg I be Ronaldo fan ooo

Please delete this comment
edit now from your side
Re: Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by Newman20(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2020
puremaker7:
edit now from your side

Done
Re: Messi Slams Barcelona For ‘throwing’ Suaréz Out Of The Club by Newman20(m): 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
puremaker7:
edit now from your side

No I mean delete my comment u quoted.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA, Barcelona, Laliga Celebrate Oshoala At 26 / Larest Sports Headline News For Tuesday, 17th November, 2020 / Wayne Rooney's Son Signs For Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.