Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,636 members, 7,972,361 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:49 AM

#bbnaija: Laycon Might Win ₦85 Million Grand Prize – Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Laycon Might Win ₦85 Million Grand Prize – Nengi (680 Views)

Bbnaija: Laycon Might Win ₦85 Million Grand Prize – Nengi / With Car Collection Worth Billions In Naira, Davido FC Might Win This Fight / Check Out Who Don Jazzy Thinks Might Win The Bbnaija 2018 Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Laycon Might Win ₦85 Million Grand Prize – Nengi by Naijabazegist(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2020
Big Brother Naija finalist, Nengi has given reasons Laycon might emerge winner of the ‘lockdown edition.

Nengi during her diary session told Biggie that Laycon is a great guy and is intelligent.

According to her, most DJs who visit the house always hail him.

She said, “ I feel Laycon is a great guy, great personality and he is intelligent.

“ I feel like watching from the outside, viewers will like him. I have always felt he is a strong competitor

Anytime Djs come to the party they always hail him.”

The grand finale of the reality show will take place on Sunday.

News Source:
https://www.thengblog.com.ng/2020/09/bbnaija-laycon-might-win-85-million.html

Re: #bbnaija: Laycon Might Win ₦85 Million Grand Prize – Nengi by meobizy(f): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Na Trikytee muscular anyhow for that picture? Lol. Nengi is very perceptive and is likely the only one who recognizes Laycon as the winner of the show. Her and Dora are heavy watchers and strategists. I believe Dora is too arrogant to accept Laycon’s inevitable win. Nengi no send, all she (and I) want is second position. Another person who sensed Laycon’s strength is Kiddwaya, but his urge to make it to the final left the show with Erica’s exit.

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of When Davido And Wizkid Performed Together Before They Turned / Is Davido Sick? Being healthy is better than being wealthy – Davido Reveals (Pho / Nigerian Rapper Falz Chilling With American Rapper D’smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.