Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,298 members, 7,894,267 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

School Project Made Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / School Project Made Easy (627 Views)

Double Your Money Over The Weekend In Sports Bet Made Easy / FX Trade Made Easy / America, Dubai, South Africa ...... Visa Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Project Made Easy by Esiere: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2011
Are you final year student?
Are you Writing a final year project?
Do you need materials on any project topics?
Are you confused or stuck on your project and want to have a direction
Call 07055509118 and get it done the easier, better way
Re: School Project Made Easy by kodewrita(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2011
Money With No Conscience is Worthless. You make money by aiding incompetent people to gain certificates fraudulently. you are no different from a yahoo boy.
Re: School Project Made Easy by Esiere: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2011
@KODEWRITA[b]Money With No Conscience is Worthless. You make money by aiding incompetent people to gain certificates fraudulently. you are no different from a yahoo boy.[/b]

I wonder if you ever went to school. Can you read that post very well. In case after reading it you are still having problem, we are only giving them direction or supplying needed data as the case may be. We dont write the projects for anybody. Improve on your reading comprehension or we could assist you. Nice day
Re: School Project Made Easy by kodewrita(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
And I guess you do it for free too. Thats why they have supervisors, you are still participating in corruption. capisce.
Re: School Project Made Easy by Esiere: 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2011
@kodewrit[b]And I guess you do it for free too. Thats why they have supervisors, you are still participating in corruption. capisce.[/b]

There are 1001 organization that collate data sell them both online and in hard copies. Only God knows where you are from
Re: School Project Made Easy by focusxo4: 12:59am On Mar 02, 2011
Kodewrita,
this man is not saying his going 2 write d project 4 any student,but 2 guard.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Active Emails To Market My Products / Start Up Your Own Business And Be Your Boss: / Buy And Sell At The Alaba International Market !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.