Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:39 PM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2770 Views)

Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / 3 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Date Feminists / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by dukeprince50: 4:39am On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
When hoelosho mention your name as a nice man, just know that you are done and dusted. You are among the sons of Jaquie.
lol

Re: . by Michelle55: 4:49am On Sep 26, 2020
All this men you mentioned, are they on this platform? I know of efulefu, ermm sorry, I mean lefulefu cheesy our matter still dey oba palace.

But the rest, haven't heard of them before, by the way, how did you know that they are single? angry
Ayam beginning to suspect you Zzor.

Or are you pimping them out ni? smiley

Re: . by Michelle55: 4:51am On Sep 26, 2020
ethicallyright:

I'm the dude who can gift you a car with no strings attached but I hate to be associated with amoebic humans.

Fat isn't beautiful, it's not healthy as well. Cut down some calories, work on your weight.
Be nice. Don't be brutal!

Re: . by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Bia, Op are you sure about this one? I've heard him saying a million times save one that he has no plans to marry. Are you sure we should book him too?

Bia, Op, I must commend your list but this one seems like he's taken already. I see some ownership going over him so let me stay clear.

Hes not taken until truly and rightfully taken,better still let the owner come and mark her territory lol. as for chatinent,he never said such thing
Re: . by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Michelle55:
All this men you mentioned, are they on this platform? I know of efulefu, ermm sorry, I mean lefulefu cheesy our matter still dey oba palace.

But the rest, haven't heard of them before, by the way, how did you know that they are single? angry
Ayam beginning to suspect you Zzor.

Or are you pimping them out ni? smiley
im a prophetess,believe everything I've said about them and be fast to grab one before it's too late
Re: . by Michelle55: 5:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
im a prophetess,believe everything I've said about them and be fast to grab one before it's too late
LOL.. Thanks honey, but ain't grabbing nobody. I believe they are all taken, or did they ask you to market them ni? smiley
Re: . by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Michelle55:

LOL.. Thanks honey, but ain't grabbing nobody. I believe they are all taken, or did they ask you to market them ni? smiley
Dont be so sure about them being taken,they didn't ask me to market them but I brought them to the market myself,these are the kind of good men all ladies deserve
Re: . by Michelle55: 6:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Dont be so sure about them being taken,they didn't ask me to market them but I brought them to the market myself,these are the kind of good men all ladies deserve
Pick one and the ladies will follow suit. Test and confirm them so as to ginger the ladies to bend down and select cheesy
Re: . by Petyprincess(f): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Jaubdu I respect that guy so so much!! You don't have to shout redpill on different threads to make me respect you!! He fought for funmisctiqueen nd doesn't care what nairaland opinions about his gf. That's how a real man should be!!

As for lefulefu the yansh lover that one go like women o grin

Girls dating nairaland men are trying sha,especially if you controversial avoid men here for sanity of yourself!!

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2020
Michelle55:

Pick one and the ladies will follow suit. Test and confirm them so as to ginger the ladies to bend down and select cheesy
i am coming first,let me offload bail so I can scatter and pick out the best
Re: . by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2020
Petyprincess:
Jaubdu I respect that guy so so much!! You don't have to shout redpill on different threads to make me respect you!! He fought for funmisctiqueen nd doesn't care what nairaland opinions about his gf. That's how a real man should be!!

Girls dating nairaland men are trying sha,especially if you controversial avoid men here for sanity of yourself!!
you are right but I think lefulefu will curb his excesses when he hooks the lady of his heart.Jaubdu is the real redpiller
Re: . by Dundalk(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
na inside anus u go put preek las las
Why you said that Jo...

grin
Re: . by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Michelle55:

I know most of these dudes and their either in a relationship or married
Re: . by Kranediggy(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Fairheart:ladies I can vouch for him,his type are the very few left in this whole world,hes a darling in all ramifications and a very disciplined young man and also very hardworking.Im already envying the woman he eventually settles down with.God bless you dear
Re: . by Kranediggy(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Fairheart:ladies I can vouch for him,his type are the very few left in this whole world,hes a darling in all ramifications and a very disciplined young man and also very hardworking.Im already envying the woman he eventually settles down with.God bless you dear
Sorry for you
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
Sorry for you
why did you say that,tell me what I don't know
Re: . by Kranediggy(m): 10:23am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
why did you say that,tell me what I don't know
How can you be vouching for a grown up man? It sounds funny
Re: . by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Kranediggy:
How can you be vouching for a grown up man? It sounds funny
There are still good men around,do you sleep around too?but you look like a virgin though
Re: . by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
There are still good men around,do you sleep around too?but you look like a virgin though
how does he "look" like a virgin in a faceless thread
Re: . by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 26, 2020
Tabasco23:
how does he "look" like a virgin in a faceless thread
he has his picture on his dp
Re: . by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
he has his picture on his dp
oh really, well my app nor the site shows dp's, why?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Tabasco23:
oh really, well my app nor the site shows dp's, why?
i don't know
Re: . by Kranediggy(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
sure there're; am talking about how well you know them. I don't sleep around...
Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2020
Petyprincess:

it goes both ways..men dating nairaland women are also trying, it takes so much courage to date women with so much bleeped up mentality..
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
it goes both ways..men dating nairaland women are also trying, it takes so much courage to date women with so much bleeped up mentality..
small boy,what do you even know about women lol
Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
small boy,what do you even know about women lol
u have the audacity to call me a small boy, can u say this to my face in person?, u just looking for my attention, which im not ready to give u..fine i accept am a small boy, infact i. a teenager, i hope u happy now?..indeed maturity for women is beyond having fat ass and boobs, he takes high level of responsibility ...Zzor dont uote me again, i never mentioned u here..
Re: . by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
u have the audacity to call me a small boy, can u say this to my face in person?, u just looking for my attention, which im not ready to give u..fine i accept am a small boy, infact i. a teenager, i hope u happy now?..indeed maturity for women is beyond having fat ass and boobs, he takes high level of responsibility ...Zzor dont uote me again, i never mentioned u here..
haha handsome small boy,hope you have not started having sex
Re: . by LINTUNE(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
since im a small boy, im still looking for a rich sugar lady to "sexually abuse" me, cos i place high value on my virginity..
Re: . by Petyprincess(f): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Babe you should be a comedian grin Most of your comments makes me laugh hard grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Dundalk:
Why you said that Jo...

grin
Na man u dy try chyke
Re: . by Petyprincess(f): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
Lol sure grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2020
Petyprincess:

Babe you should be a comedian grin Most of your comments makes me laugh hard grin grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Most Disgusting Thing Ever / The Man Hired To Have Sex With Children / How Can I Convince My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.