Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,674 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:12 PM

2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media (46386 Views)

Festus Keyamo Circulates Fake Video To Accuse Labour Of Vote Rigging, Propaganda / Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by olatuns2017: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
naija4life247:

Igbos were never face Yorubas in a national election. Instead, they will rather hide under their master the Hausa-Fulanis.

Nnamdi Azikiwe hid behind Tafswa Balewa to fight Awolowo and even jailed Awolowo's.

Alex Ekwueme hid behind Sheu Shagari to fight Awolowo.

Sylvester Ugor hid behind Bashir Tofa to fight MKO Abiola.

When it was time for Igbos to line up behind Alex Ekwueme against Obasanjo, Igbos collected money from the military to vote against their son during PDP primaries in the first term.

In Obasanjo's second term primaries, Igbos collected money from the Adamawa Bobrisky called Atikuchukwu to vote against their son Alex Ekwueme in the primaries.

Even when the lord of the Igbos Emeka Okukwu contested the general presidential election, Obasanjo defeated Ojukwu in all the eleven states of the South South and South East.

So, Igbos will never ever be bold enough to face the Yorubas in a general presidential election.

Shaa
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
onlyson16:
bro u dont understand how northern plat they politics... they dont regard vp as any thing, all they know is president.....moreover they dont want igbo president but they may manage igbo VP
Buhari will complete his 8 so power will return to the south. So it's between the Yorubas and the Igbos and not the north
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Imefonukoenin11: 2:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by HeadShot: 2:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
uthlaw:
north should continue,what we know is that,you cannot try against Yoruba,even fayemi will finish kalu or kanu!

Know whatever you want to know....

But treachery can't be rewarded... The north rules till....
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by golddare: 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Wonderful combo....
Meanwhile our internally displaced politicians watching from afar grin grin
What APC will present to us below...
Candidate & running mate grin cheesy

Very funny but am sure APC will present a Southerner and Northerner too, the battle will be interesting. Peter Obi and Kwankwaso wont be a bad idea .
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by olumide4christ: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Saig:
But must the north always feature?? and why must we recycle these same old people. Can't we do without them? Have they not ruled and we saw what they can do Let us change these old guys otherwise we'll keep having same method and same results and keep crying until our children will come and join in the wailing.

Vote kingly Moghalu, a seasoned economist.

NOTE. I'm not Igbo

I totally agree with you.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by feedthenation(m): 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
It won't work unless Gov Wike approves, because he has got his own presidential candidate in Aminu Tambuwal

1 Like

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Oshokalo: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
iranu the one wey una put us we never well una don dey talk of another one
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by kelly72: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
trutharena:
Osinbajo/El-Rufai is the neutralizer.

However this situation is dicey.

Obi is seen as an ethnic bigot in the North while El-Rufai is seen as a religious bigot in the south.

So that’s a neutralizer somehow.

Thank God Ibos are now growing balls to at least indicate interest to be the presidential candidate of the PDP.

grin grin grin

Nobody sees Obi as a bigot. Only you in your coconut head.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Bimpe29: 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
What a beautiful line up!
But, I doubt if it would be so come 2023.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by uthlaw: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
HeadShot:

Know whatever you want to know....

But treachery can't be rewarded... The north rules till....
forever....don't cry for Biafra when you don't win!
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by onlyson16(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
Buhari will complete his 8 so power will return to the south. So it's between the Yorubas and the Igbos and not the north
bro pls think forward stop thinking backward...is there anywhere in the constitution that stated that after 8 years of the northern that power should be shifted to south? north are wiser than u think;; wake up...pdp would av like to get back power...in the sense that they with bring out northern candidate since norther will not fail to vote they brother....that is the truth.....cross finger and watch as it play out.....2023 gonna be tough
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Mijy: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Obi is too small to vice Kwankwaso,Instead Obi should go for vice,the combo will be a killer squad.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by deboysben(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
kelly72:

Nobody sees Obi as a bigot. Only you in your coconut head.
that is my problem with yorubas and it will continue till they stop that nonsense.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Slogan on the campaign poster
reads: “For equity and fairness
2023.”

Very right to say "equity and fairness." if only it flies. Obi is Igbo, Kwakwanso is Hausa (unknown to many southerners, he's not fulani at all, but prominent Kano Hausa), both ethnicities that are prominent but have not occupied those top 2 positions. In the north, it's always fulani and in the south, has mostly been Yoruba - only once Ijaw for a while.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
onlyson16:
bro pls think forward stop thinking backward...is there anywhere in the constitution that stated that after 8 years of the northern that power should be shifted to south? north are wiser than u think;; wake up...pdp would av like to get back power...in the sense that they with bring out northern candidate since norther will not fail to vote they brother....that is the truth.....cross finger and watch as it play out.....2023 gonna be tough
You're a novice in Nigerian politics so I won't reply you any more
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by KayCee92(m): 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Awol1:

Does it mean bigotry has so beclouded your vision not to see that Obi is playing first fiddle up there?

Meanwhile, Wike won't let Obi, if he emerges, pick Kwankwaso.

Wike would prefer Tambuwal anytime any day.

But a combination of Obi and Kwankwaso will be the best beth for PDP if ticket is come to East.

Kwankwaso will make up for Obi's poor popularity in the north.

Obi should begin and underground work of courting the Kwankwasiyya political family in the north and they can deliver him the ticket.

God help Nigeria!

I thought I was the only one that saw that. In fact I was so sure that I have forgotten what second fiddle means but alas, some Nairalanders are so dumb and will infect you with that dumbness if you are not clever enough. Maybe the guys doesn't even know what he was saying grin.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by ibedun: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
clairebode:

That part "we stupid Nigerian men" weak me.
Do you know what you're saying at all?
Whom side are you standing?

Be honest with yourself, are we not stupid men?

Men that steal from their people and country, destroying our collective future, destroying society, producing nothing!

Abeg make I no talk!
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by ibedun: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
proclinician:

Here is number 1. His life is as miserable as poop in a burning bush but he doesn't care. He will vote in the dullard with no waec result then go home to weep, suffer and die.

Sir, it's unfortunate that you and your ilks are majority.

Oga let us know when Igbo turn just 1 of their states to Dubai, then we’ll believe you.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by naija4life247: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
Esseite:

Why didnt osibanjo or Tinubu face Jonathan? Why opt for VP under Buhari?

So the drunk ineffectual buffoon Goatluck Jonaddaft from Bayelsa is now Igbo. I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness. I cannot be arguing with a mentally instable entity.
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by tinktanker: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
God forbid kwankwaso
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by yoursidenigga(m): 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Wonderful combo....
Meanwhile our internally displaced politicians watching from afar grin grin
What APC will present to us below...
Candidate & running mate grin cheesy

Damn Niggaaarrr! I like this new name "Internally displaced politicians" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by onlyson16(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
my uncle is a novice in Nigerian politics so I won't reply you any more
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Arabs999: 2:10am On Sep 27, 2020
longetivity:
mission impossible undecided
Mission Accomplished Nnah..
Abi you smoke am for Oshiomole weeds
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by oyatz(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Obichukwuu:
It will be Peter Obi/Kwankwaso for PDP, Orji Uzor Kalu/Bangudu or Zulum for APC. Ibos and yorubas will vote for Peter Obi, while Northerners and Middle Belt and Niger Delta will vote for Orji Uzor Kalu.

if yoruba don't want it this way, they can choose between Peter Obi and Orji Uzor Kalu and vote their choice. if they still don't like Ibos, they can relocate to Kenya and dwell there.

I guess you are the Chairman/CEO of both APC and PDP?
Re: 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media by Cjrane2: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yoruba people are desperate for an Igboman to run as the PDP presidential candidate so they can field Tinubu in APC.

It is a plan that is dead on arrival. The PDP has already zoned the 2023 Presidential ticket to the Northeast. Therefore, the PDP presidential candidate for 2023 will be from the northeast region PERIOD!

You guys should deal with it! If you love Igbo so much, field Kalu, Amechi or Rochas as the APC presidential candidate. Igbos will support you if you do.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Canadian Judge Grants Man Asylum Reliefs After Claiming Tinubu Tried To Kill Him / Natasha Akpoti Involved In Accident On Lokoja-Abuja Road. PICS / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.