Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,457 members, 7,901,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 07:56 AM

'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike (3439 Views)

"Go Back To Your Husband"; Reactions As May Gushes Over Male Friends Cute Look / 'My Sister Didn't And Never Tried To Snatch My Husband' - Chika Lann / Ned Nwoko Speaks As Regina Daniels Makes Appearance With Him Tonight In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by trendysturvs(f): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Regina Daniels has responded to the alleged relationship between her husband, Ned Nwoko and her colleague, Chika Ike in a Facebook post.

Weeks ago, there were rumors that, Ned is having an affair with another Nollywood actress (Chika Ike). That allegation has since been denied by both Chika and Prince Nwoko, but Regina in her wisdom, decided to bring the issue up on her Facebook page.

The actress explained why her husband was reluctant to make a statement over the untrue allegation and some fans criticized her for talking about the dead issue.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/09/call-him-our-husband-reactions-as-regina-talked-about-her-husband-chika-ike-dorathy-ASUU/

Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
money good oh ooo kia. Rihanna for bi 10th wife ni

1 Like

Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by BUHARImyDOG: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin
Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by EmptyGarden(m): 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2020
Ned na senior boy o!
Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by NgwalandAbia(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2020
Foolish Nigerians, always commenting where they are not needed.
Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by AYO2930(m): 11:33pm On Sep 25, 2020
There's nothing like husband snatcher in modern polygamous homes when the husband is rich.
You maintain your position!
Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by JaneYave(f): 12:44am On Sep 26, 2020
So this is what this beautiful lady will have to deal with all her life? May God give you a big heart.

4 Likes

Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by amarachi06(f): 4:52am On Sep 26, 2020
You reap what you sow. l rather marry a man with 2million than share my man with billions with another woman.

Polygamy is not that okay sometimes. The love and companionship between children and their parents are very scare.
The father tends to have divided attention between his kids, and in a situation of loving the other more, it will bring rivalry among them.

1 Like

Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by ShayGirl(f): 6:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Lmao. Regina still doesn't know her husband is for the public.
Just be light skinned, well-shaped, and highly money conscious, u fit the league like our dear Regina

2 Likes

Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by pretydiva(f): 6:43am On Sep 26, 2020
If the other wives accepted her as the 6th wife, she should also do same to the incoming wife. No need for high bp because of that

Ned is a polygamist. There's nothing she can do. She either accepts it or leave the marriage which I doubt she would Want to toll that part
Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by davillian(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Na so toto de quick tire this man....
I like one thing about him
He marries them first grin
Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by vanida6: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2020
@reginal i'm also on d way coming cheesy

no be me go carry last cheesy
Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by Biofil84(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Well women wen dey share thier men with other women in marriage una get BIG heart cos me cannot even share my girlfriend knowingly not to talk of wife.

Biofil digester toilet system: a better alternative to the conventional soak-away system, no odour, no evacuation of excreta.see signature

1 Like

Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2020
davillian:
Na so toto de quick tire this man....
I like one thing about him
He marries them first grin

You can't play with the same toy forever...you will eventually get bored

1 Like

Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2020
big men and their wahala
Re: 'Call Him Our Husband' - Reactions As Regina Talked About Husband & Chika Ike by promzy9(m): 2:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Biofil84:
Well women wen dey share thier men with other women in marriage una get BIG heart cos me cannot even share my girlfriend knowingly not to talk of wife.

Biofil digester toilet system: a better alternative to the conventional soak-away system, no odour, no evacuation of excreta.see signature

how does it work?

(1) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Abandons Church To Become Slay Queen / Photos: Ufuoma Ejenobor Shows Off Her Half Nigerian Half American Baby Boy / Ghanaian Girl Commits Suicide After Her Se*xTape With Ex-boyfriend Leaked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.