Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,672 members, 7,975,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

When I Get To My 40s, What Are Some Things I Would Regret Doing In My 20s? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When I Get To My 40s, What Are Some Things I Would Regret Doing In My 20s? (2860 Views)

What I Would Do To Babcock Female Student, If She Were My Daughter! / 20 Things I Have Learnt In My 20s. / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: When I Get To My 40s, What Are Some Things I Would Regret Doing In My 20s? by Margy: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Op..
You will regret how you wasted money. Especially the one you are giving that girl just to impress her
Re: When I Get To My 40s, What Are Some Things I Would Regret Doing In My 20s? by debtreview(f): 3:49pm On Sep 30, 2020
In my 20s I took out a lot of debt. Spending more than what I was earning and paying off debt with debt. The debt collectors were at my house every other week asking for money and trying to take my furniture. Back in the days we did not have solutions to help us and nowhere to turn. At least these days when a person is under financial stress, they have some options. When I moved to SA to look for better pastures, I again found myself in debt. At least there was a debt remedy called debt review where they help you to pay less every month towards instalments. My problem, as updated now, I never asked how long does debt review last. It takes 60 months to help. Another thing I regret was trusting everyone and just letting them take advantage. This caused me to go into bad habits of trying to please my so-called friends by buying them gifts etc. No more now. I am almost 40 and financially fine. Do not do debt in your early years, it just messes up your life.
Re: When I Get To My 40s, What Are Some Things I Would Regret Doing In My 20s? by WorriorPlus: 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
Time always waits, but humans don't. As the day goes by, we expire along. Make use of the time you have now, no matter your age. Even if you couldn't get school certificate at 17,at 40, you can still go for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imsu 1st Admission List Is Out / Fedpoila 2 Release Their Admission List Soon / What Is The Requirements To Study Pharmacy In ABU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.