Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,604 members, 7,941,325 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis (1860 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis by kings2al1: 10:57pm On Sep 25, 2020
You continually raped me as a seven year old child until I almost died of sepsis- Nigerian lady calls out her father who is a clergyman

A 26-year-old Nigerian lady, Renua Giwa-Amu has accused her father who is a clergyman, of repeatedly raping her as a child.

In a post shared on Facebook, Renua who is an art designer accused her father of abusing so many children left under his care. She alleged that it got so bad that her friends couldn't come visiting because they were petrified of what her father might do to them.

Renua alleged that her father was so evil in his ways that her grandfather became sick and died after he found out that the people who he left in his son's care were being sexually abused by him. Renua alleged that her father raped her so much as a child that she had a possible prepubescent miscarry and almost died of sepsis. She said wasn’t even in Primary 4 at the rime.

READ FUILL POST

,J
Re: You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis by midolian(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Hmmmm...
Righteousness89, come and ring the bell..
This one pass me
Re: You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
no pictures of the post from Facebook. I hope this isn't Defamation

1 Like

Re: You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2020
na common thing for church..

1 Like

Re: You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis by Mayng01(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Incest at the extreme! Please get hold of the man and pin him down for mr Rufus and his people. Nothing to worry about, just to remove his scrotums from the scrotum sac & check if that is where spermatozoa is stored... it will be stitched back after confirmation, okay!
Re: You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis by bishop4life(m): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2020
If walls could talk.
Re: You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis by amuwo1980: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na them , it is a tradition in those places , ritual killing , incest , rape and other vices , National past time of afonja nation. Jeeeeeezzzzzz
Re: You Continually Raped Me As A Seven Year Old Child Until I Almost Died Of Sepsis by kings2al1: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
indeed

(1) (Reply)

A Bird From Finland Was Killed In Delta State And This Happened (PHOTO) / Young Lady Caught And Almost Burnt Because Of Bone Straight (video) / Breaking: Amputee Hawker, Mary Handed Over To Police After Discovering She Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.