Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,260 members, 7,913,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Simple Rules Of Selling - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Rules Of Selling (127 Views)

Are You Looking At A Business Of Selling Rice And Beans In Bag? / Help, I'm Being Frustrated By The Rules Of My Mum's Business / More Bank Accounts To Be Shut As CBN Issues Strict BVN Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Rules Of Selling by kryptosomnic(m): 12:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Our ability or inability to sell, persuade, negotiate, and convince others will affect every area of your life and will determine how well you survive.

Selling is used every day by every person on Earth. No one is excluded. Selling is essential to the survival and wellbeing of every living individual.

Your ability to do well in life depends on your ability to sell others on the things in which you believe! You need to know how to negotiate and how get agreement from others.

The ability to get others to like you, work with you, and want to please you determines how well you will survive. Selling is not just a job, selling is a way of life!

No business owner can build a business without understanding this critical element called selling! If you can't sell or you are shy to sell

Forget about starting that business.

That’s it, if you need more clarifications about anything I’ve said above, you can hit me up on WhatsApp: 07063963836 Direct link to WhatsApp: https:///2347063963836?text=Hello%20Samson

Samson Damilare

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Oil Price Crashes Over 4% Amid Rising Cases Of Covid-19 In The U.S And Europe / Absolutely Lowest 100% Dry Land Discount Offer For Grab At Isheri North, Lagos / Earn N30,000 Selling Your Old Beads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.