Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo (37922 Views)

Liyel Imoke: APC Collapsing, Not The Best Place To Go / Hoodlums Loot Senator Gershom Bassey's Family House In Calabar, Set It Ablaze / Liyel Imoke To Donald Duke: ‘You Are A Serial Failure!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by lastchild: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2020
jerseyboy:
All Thieves
you must be out of your mind for including Duke in your "thief" description

well, I think you don't even know the road to calabar, so why should I bother explaining to you what Duke did to the state from 1999 to 2007
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by samuelson06(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Blackking98(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
fergie001:

blackking98......comman see our Gershom ooooo
grin grin grin
God has annointed gershom for 2023, amen!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by fergie001: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Blackking98:

God has annointed gershom for 2023, amen!! grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Advancedman(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
jerseyboy:
All Thieves

What they thief from the you?
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Blackking98(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
fergie001:

grin grin grin grin grin
Yes o grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Blackking98(m): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sarita01:

What this mumu saying sef,if they share the state efiks are the ones who will suffer,what do you guys even have,just water leaf,periwinkle and ugwu,all the foods in Calabar is being imported either from the central or north,you guys land is not good,you guys are lazy as hell,the highest work an efik man does is to stand at whatt market road to collect 50naira day in day out,your girls own work is only to bleach and Bleep,the central and north are the ones covering your asses,it's just that they're not been appreciated for their efforts,it's only to make mouth on social media that you guys know,properties in calabar are mainly owned by akwa ibomites,efiks don't have anything apart from their name.so becos Donald Duke managed to cover up your inadequacies you're feeling superior.how many oil Wells do Calabar have,you've given up your birthrights to akwa ibomites just like Esau,that's why you'll only be remembered for your past glory,nothing more.think of how to change your life before spreading ignorance mtcheeww
grin what did we Akwa ibomites do again?

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by eddyslim(m): 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
Gershom Bassey is likely the next Governor of CRS from 2023. At least Efiks will produce the next governor . Only Efiks can build Calabar and Cross river . Only Efik should have sole power and maximum resources to fix calabar . No strangers and barbarians should govern Calabar, that's why Calabar is in disrepair today because of a stupid agreement to rotate power through 3 senatorial districts. #Only Efiks

Modified : To all the idiots quoting me negatively, You lack common sense . Who cares what you ants think? I'm expressing what I feel about my place. Split the damn state into three if necessary, it's large enough . Only Efik should have maximum power and resources to govern Calabar ,period. what does the clown governor from the tail end of Obudu know about Calabar ? what passion does he have to develop Calabar?
Well said

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Imefonukoenin11: 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by dlaw70(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
Gershom Bassey is likely the next Governor of CRS from 2023. At least Efiks will produce the next governor . Only Efiks can build Calabar and Cross river . Only Efik should have sole power and maximum resources to fix calabar . No strangers and barbarians should govern Calabar, that's why Calabar is in disrepair today because of a stupid agreement to rotate power through 3 senatorial districts. #Only Efiks

Modified : To all the idiots quoting me negatively, You lack common sense . Who cares what you ants think? I'm expressing what I feel about my place. Split the damn state into three if necessary, it's large enough . Only Efik should have maximum power and resources to govern Calabar ,period. what does the clown governor from the tail end of Obudu know about Calabar ? what passion does he have to develop Calabar?
wao! so much pain.
sorry bro,you are just pained because the era of ogojja the work Calabar the chop is over.Get use to it.
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Back in the days
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by purpleicious(f): 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Please we need another Don Duke mbok,eku yat esit ke eyene obio akama obio tebede tebede.
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by garfield1: 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
purpleicious:
Please we need another Don Duke mbok,eku yat esit ke eyene obio akama obio tebede tebede.

Ediye mmi
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Exmilitant(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
BankOfCalabar:

The Efiks are not the only owners of Calabar, there is the Quas and the Efuts. so stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Ghokes(m): 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Senator Gershom Bassey is the next governor of Cross River state come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by jUeLiZ: 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
BankOfCalabar:

wake up from sleep and stop having a bad dream
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sarita01:

[s]What this mumu saying sef,if they share the state efiks are the ones who will suffer,what do you guys even have,just water leaf,periwinkle and ugwu,all the foods in Calabar is being imported either from the central or north,you guys land is not good,you guys are lazy as hell,the highest work an efik man does is to stand at whatt market road to collect 50naira day in day out,your girls own work is only to bleach and Bleep,the central and north are the ones covering your asses,it's just that they're not been appreciated for their efforts,it's only to make mouth on social media that you guys know,properties in calabar are mainly owned by akwa ibomites,efiks don't have anything apart from their name.so becos Donald Duke managed to cover up your inadequacies you're feeling superior.how many oil Wells do Calabar have,you've given up your birthrights to akwa ibomites just like Esau,that's why you'll only be remembered for your past glory,nothing more.think of how to change your life before spreading ignorance mtcheeww[/s]
You sound dumb. It's so obvious you're envious of Efiks, that's why you want the downfall of Calabar . keep consoling yourself . Calabar and south Cross river is Efik land and culture. The north and central CRS are not needed for Calabar to thrive like it has always been for centuries.
Only in villages around the world do natives own all the properties. All cosmopolitan cities have investors and outsiders who purchase lands to build properties. The government of the land reserves the right depending on the laws , to seize or expel none native investments .
Calabar is a cosmopolitan city with ambition to expand into a mega city ,so it's only normal that non natives would own properties and invest .it's the same for all cities . Yoruba and igbo also own property in Akwa ibom .Hausa and Efik own property in Lagos and Igbo land. At the end of the day the government of those lands reserve all the right and have the final say.
There are numerous investors trooping to establish in Calabar. General Electric (An american corporation) recently built an industrial facility in Calabar, so according to your warped thinking only Efik should own industry in Calabar ? Only English own property in London / England? Only french own property in Paris? The 25 story being built and another 14 story Axari hotel being built in Calabar is owned by Efik man (Etubom Bassey Eyo Ndem). Most properties Calabar are owned by Efiks . All the names, foods and culture are Efik culture which Akwa ibom also copies.
Keep consoling your foolishness , My points remain . What needs to be done will be implemented when time is right .

https://www.julius-berger.com/references/industrial-facility-in-calabar

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/axari-hotel-and-mall-calabar-nigeria.1602395/

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by BestMan001: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Daguccizgreat:
The only governor in Nigeria during OBJ tenure that his subjects genuinely asked for his second term. I was in Calabar bw 2003 and 2005 and I can tell you he was the best Governor in Nigeria that period. Duke is learned and doesn't think like an average Nigerian political office holder.

Correct
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by BestMan001: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Birdeyeview:

Very true
Donald really transformed Calabar
The worst so far is BEN AYADE
Infact rumour has it that greedy Ben ayade is secretly aspiring for a senatorial seat after his tenor

True
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Ilaumoh(m): 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Uchasa:
Men with balls..the true identity of AkwaCross,they are not as foolish as Akwa Ibomites.
Stupid sombori

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Ilaumoh(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Blackking98:

grin what did we Akwa ibomites do again?
Your superior that's why

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Your superior that's why
Do not bring your foolishness to my thread . Nothing wrong with wanting only Efik to have sole power and maximum resources to govern Efikland .I have very good and justifiable reasons. your surname name Ekpe is Efik name . Akwa and Ibom are Efik words. you are just a lowly slave from Ibeno whose grand father stole Efik name to commit crime and do house boy and gateman and tell people he's from Calabar and tarnish Calabar's image. Ibeno is a marginalized dirty and oil spilled shiithole ,but you are not worried about that .keep kissing Udom's ass.
Despite akwa ibom being three times smaller than cross river and receiving 6 times Cross river's revenue due to the stolen oil wells ,Akwa Ibom is only trying to catch up on infrastructure and still below par in development in comparison to it's allocation. How many people from Calabar & Cross river live in Akwa ibom in comparison to akwa ibom people living in Cross river ? How many people from Calabar & cross river are a burden to other states and constitute a nuisance doing menial jobs like Akwa ibomites do? You can keep screaming akwa abasi ibom kingdom mimicking old Calabar Kingdom, you will never be Efik because Efik edi Efik.
By your words and actions ,I know you yearn for the downfall of Efiks & Calabar. wicked akwa ibom ingrate.
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Sarita01(f): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
You sound dumb. It's so obvious you're envious of Efiks, that's why you want the downfall of Calabar . keep consoling yourself . Calabar and south Cross river is Efik land and culture.
Only in villages around the world do natives own all the properties. All cosmopolitan cities have investors and outsiders who purchase lands to build properties. The government of the land reserves the right depending on the laws , to seize or expel none native investments .
Calabar is a cosmopolitan city with ambition to expand into a mega city ,so it's only normal that non natives would own properties and invest .it's the same for all cities . Yoruba and igbo also own property in Akwa ibom .Hausa and Efik own property in Lagos and Igbo land. At the end of the day the government of those lands reserve all the right and have the final say.
General Electric (An american corporation) recently built an industrial facility in Calabar, so according to your warped thinking only Efik should own industry in Calabar ? Only English own property in London / England? Only french own property in Paris? The 25 story being built and another 14 story Axari hotel being built in Calabar is owned by Efik man (Etubom Bassey Eyo Ndem). Most properties Calabar are owned by Efiks . All the names, foods and culture are Efik culture which Akwa ibom also copies.
Keep consoling your foolishness , My points remain . What needs to be done will be implemented when time is right .

https://www.julius-berger.com/references/industrial-facility-in-calabar

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/threads/axari-hotel-and-mall-calabar-nigeria.1602395/
You still sound stupid even when you're attempting to be wise,I said efiks are lazy set of people who don't want to work,what investors will want to invest in a state where the indigenes are lazy,the cost of living in Calabar is very high while the source of income is low,you need the central and the north more than they need you,if Nigeria wants to diversify it's economy towards agriculture,Efiks will be the most useless ethnic group cos they don't have anything relevant to contribute.
How many industries do Calabar even have,akwa ibom is just 33yrs but they're way ahead of Calabar,the governor is working cos he knows his people are also willing to work.who would want to stay in a state where money isn't made,but only spent. You're talking about hotels as if a state's gdp is calculated by the number of hotels they own. If they should divide the state,hunger go kee una,hahaha

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Ilaumoh(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
Do not bring your foolishness to my thread . Nothing wrong with wanting only Efik to have sole power and maximum resources to govern Efikland .I have very good and justifiable reasons. your surname name Ekpe is Efik name . Akwa and Ibom are Efik words. you are just a lowly slave from Ibeno whose grand father stole Efik name to commit crime and do house boy and gateman and tell people he's from Calabar and tarnish Calabar's image. Ibeno is a marginalized dirty and oil spilled shiithole ,but you are not worried about that .keep kissing Udom's ass.
Despite akwa ibom receiving 6 times Cross river's revenue due to the stolen oil wells ,Akwa Ibom is only trying to catch up on infrastructure and still below par in development in comparison to it's allocation. How many people from Calabar & Cross river live in Akwa ibom in comparison to akwa ibom people living in Cross river ? How many people from Calabar & cross river are a burden to other states and constitute a nuisance doing menial jobs like Akwa ibomites do? You can keep screaming akwa abasi ibom kingdom mimicking old Calaber Kingdom, you will never be Efik because Efik edi Efik.
By your words and actions ,I know you yearn for the downfall of Efiks & Calabar. wicked akwa ibom ingrate.
You sound like a teenager grin
You can open a thread of Ibeno vs calabar let see who will win and who contribute more to this country and who will take the dry parasiting position.. Ebot

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Ilaumoh(m): 8:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Sarita01:

You still sound stupid even when you're attempting to be wise,I said efiks are lazy set of people who don't want to work,what investors will want to invest in a state where the indigenes are lazy,the cost of living in Calabar is very high while the source of income is low,you need the central and the north more than they need you,if Nigeria wants to diversify it's economy towards agriculture,Efiks will be the most useless ethnic group cos they don't have anything relevant to contribute.
How many industries do Calabar even have,akwa ibom is just 33yrs but they're way ahead of Calabar,the governor is working cos he knows his people are also willing to work.who would want to stay in a state where money isn't made,but only spent. You're talking about hotels as if a state's gdp is calculated by the number of hotels they own. If they should divide the state,hunger go kee una,hahaha
That Dumbo can't comprehend what you are saying.. grin
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]You sound like a teenager grin
You can open a thread of Ibeno vs calabar let see who will win and who contribute more to this country and who will take the dry parasiting position.. Ebot[/s]
"Ebot" is Efik language. How do you say that in your shit Ibuno dialect? I've never had the displeasure of hearing the noise before.
I'm not here to make comparisons . who gives a fvck about your shithole ibeno or akwa ibom. Even if you build the tallest skyscraper and baseless white elephant to cure your inferiority complex, no Calabarians would ever live there or give you time of day #FACT. There are private and governmental plans to build Calabar more than anything you can imagine. Pointless making too much noise. 70 % of kidnappers ,prostitutes , armed robbers ,and lowlifes in Calabar&Cross river are from Akwa ibom . that's how you export your burden.
Calabar including Akampka,Odukpani,Biase,etc. is larger than akwa ibom and has everything from beaches,mountains,hills,fertile soil , sea access and numerous natural resources. . If you say Calabar is not fertile ,where are the rice seedling being grown? who benefits from your oil when CRS receives the second least allocation and even generates more from IGR ? And don't forget Calabar's oil was stolen by you anyway.
When Efiks /Calabar were building Kingdoms , your foolish Ibuno ancestors were jumping around naked on trees. Not a surprise that even today Ibeno is still inhabited by foolish people like you and your extended family.
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Blackking98(m): 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

That Dumbo can't comprehend what you are saying.. grin
The mumu is fighting both Akwa ibomites and atam people and thinks efiks of just about 2million people can fight both fronts and win.
I'm just happy that 90% of efiks have opened their eyes to see that Akwa ibomites are not a threat to them and have never been, speaking from experience because I've lived in calabar since i was born.
I'm beginning to doubt he's from Cross river.
I think it's that 1000guy that opened a new account.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Blackking98:

[s]The mumu is fighting both Akwa ibomites and atam people and thinks efiks of just about 2million people can fight both fronts and win.
I'm just happy that 90% of efiks have opened their eyes to see that Akwa ibomites are not a threat to them and have never been, speaking from experience because I've lived in calabar since i was born.
I think it's that 1000guy that opened a new account[/s].
Who is fighting Akwa ibom? my points are frank and clear. When your bullshit is called out you cry fowl .
I'm very intuitive and perceptive and I know that Illaumoh and many akwa ibom people wishEfik & Calabar's bad ,hence my response.
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Ilaumoh(m): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2020
Blackking98:

The mumu is fighting both Akwa ibomites and atam people and thinks efiks of just about 2million people can fight both fronts and win.
I think it's that 1000guy that opened a new account.
Yes ooo... Seven 24 and his pet Kinematics might be running that moniker cheesy
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Blackking98(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
Who is fighting Akwa ibom? my points are frank and clear. When your bullshit is called out you cry fowl .
I'm very intuitive and perceptive and I know that Illaumoh and many akwa ibom people wishEfik & Calabar's bad ,hence my response.
Like who?
You're seriously overreacting. Most Akwa ibomites see efiks as a sister tribe, hence you have many Akwa ibomites in Efik land, Akwa ibomites will be the happiest people in cross river if an Efik man is govenor in 2023.
Remove the spec from your eye, stop fighting Akwa ibomites who you have the same culture with and face the minorities in cross river who are trying to make efiks a useless majority.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Ilaumoh(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
"Ebot" is Efik language. How do you say that in your shit Ibuno dialect? I've never had the displeasure of hearing the noise before.
I'm not here to make comparisons . who gives a fvck about your shithole ibeno or akwa ibom. Even if you build the tallest skyscraper and baseless white elephant to cure your inferiority complex, no Calabarians would ever live there or give you time of day #FACT. There are private and governmental plans to build Calabar more than anything you can imagine. Pointless making too much noise. 70 % of kidnappers ,prostitutes , armed robbers ,and lowlifes in Calabar&Cross river are from Akwa ibom . that's how you export your burden.
Calabar including Akampka,Odukpani,Biase,etc. is larger than akwa ibom and has everything from beaches,mountains,hills,fertile soil , sea access and numerous natural resources. . If you say Calabar is not fertile ,where are the rice seedling being grown? who benefits from your oil when CRS receives the second least allocation and even generates more from IGR ? And don't forget Calabar's oil was stolen by you anyway.
When Efiks /Calabar were building Kingdoms , your foolish Ibuno ancestors were jumping around naked on trees. Not a surprise that even today Ibeno is still inhabited by foolish people like you and your extended family.
Dumbo, ibeno generate in a day what your whole state can't generate in its whole existence and future grin
Re: Donald Duke, Liyel Imoke And Gershom Bassey Throwback Photo by Blackking98(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yes ooo... Seven 24 and and his pet Kinematics might be running this moniker cheesy
Kinematics and 24SEVEN aren't this petty so they're not the culprit. I'm suspecting that overzealous guy with 1000 in his monicker claiming to be Efik or the other Rivers guy who can't go a day without talking about Akwa Ibom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori, Gbajabiamila, Orji Uzor Kalu, Others Attend Terry Waya's Birthday / Atiku Abubakar Launches Online TV As New Channel Of Campaign / Wike Yet To Congratulate Atiku Despite Pledging To Support PDP Primary Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.