Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,106 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:10 AM

Moneybagg Yo And Ari Fletcher Gets Kicked Out Of Restaurant! His Breath Stinks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moneybagg Yo And Ari Fletcher Gets Kicked Out Of Restaurant! His Breath Stinks (692 Views)

'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Moneybagg Yo And Ari Fletcher Gets Kicked Out Of Restaurant! His Breath Stinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moneybagg Yo And Ari Fletcher Gets Kicked Out Of Restaurant! His Breath Stinks by HipHopNewsGTV(m): 4:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Moneybagg Yo And Ari Fletcher Gets Kicked Out Of Restaurant! His Breath Stinks by Bluntguy: 4:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Is he also a money miss road?
Re: Moneybagg Yo And Ari Fletcher Gets Kicked Out Of Restaurant! His Breath Stinks by HipHopNewsGTV(m): 4:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Watch the video

(1) (Reply)

Phynofino, Yul Edoche, Kecee, Flavour Entertain Protesters With Ogene Songs @ #E / Aycomedian,ini Edo,uche Jombo And Other Celebrities Storm Chika Ike's 35th Bday / Davido Releases His First Private Chat With Mayorkun Before He Signed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.