Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk (379 Views)

O Sisters! Do Not Commit Shirk Or Lose Your Hereafter Because Of A Man! / Something You Need To Know About Your Deen Islam. By Muhammad Abubakar Iyajo / Major Shirk And Minor Shirk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2020
KULU BID'AH KUFRU

BID'AH is the same thing as innovation into the Deen.

Innovation in the sense that , worshiping Allah with the laws HE didn't make...

*Islam Has Been Perfected For Muslims why innovation...*

Allah said,

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الاِسْلَمَ دِينًا

This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

This, indeed, is the biggest favor from Allah to this Ummah, for He has completed their religion for them, and they, thus, do not need any other religion or any other Prophet except Muhammad. This is why Allah made Muhammad the Final Prophet and sent him to all humans and Jinn. Therefore, the permissible is what he allows, the impermissible is what he prohibits, the Law is what he legislates and everything that he conveys is true and authentic and does not contain lies or contradictions.
This verse decisively indicate that the Almighty Allah has completed the religion for this Ummah, and has showered His blessings on them.
His prophet passed away only after he has imparted the complete Message of Allah to the _Ummah_ as well as his legislations concerning sayings and deeds. He also stressed that _all things invented by people and then attributed to the religion of islam are innovations and to be rejected, even if their inventors did so in good faith_

It's compulsory for Muslim to abandone bidia and hate people doing it by not praying with them,hearing their lecture, and so on till they repent. Because innovation is disbelieve In Allah and the prophet innovation is also make fun and ridicule of islam. And Allah said

An-Nisa':140

وَقَدْ نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِى ٱلْكِتَٰبِ أَنْ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ ءَايَٰتِ ٱللَّهِ يُكْفَرُ بِهَا وَيُسْتَهْزَأُ بِهَا فَلَا تَقْعُدُوا۟ مَعَهُمْ حَتَّىٰ يَخُوضُوا۟ فِى حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِۦٓۚ إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا مِّثْلُهُمْۗ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ جَامِعُ ٱلْمُنَٰفِقِينَ وَٱلْكَٰفِرِينَ فِى جَهَنَّمَ جَمِيعًا

And it has already come down to you in the Book that when you hear the verses of Allah [recited], they are denied [by them] and ridiculed; so do not sit with them until they enter into another conversation. Indeed, you would then be like them. Indeed Allah will gather the hypocrites and disbelievers in Hell all together
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، حَدَّثَنَا ثَابِتُ بْنُ يَزِيدَ، حَدَّثَنَا عَاصِمٌ أَبُو عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الأَحْوَلُ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ الْمَدِينَةُ حَرَمٌ، مِنْ كَذَا إِلَى كَذَا، لاَ يُقْطَعُ شَجَرُهَا، وَلاَ يُحْدَثُ فِيهَا حَدَثٌ، مَنْ أَحْدَثَ حَدَثًا فَعَلَيْهِ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Medina is a sanctuary from that place to that. Its trees should not be cut and no heresy should be innovated nor any sin should be committed in it, and whoever innovates in it an heresy or commits sins (bad deeds), then he will incur the curse of Allah, the angels, and all the people." (See Hadith No. 409, Vol 9).

Sahih al-Bukhari 1867
In-book : Book 29, Hadith 1
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 30, Hadith 91  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9
#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ التَّيْمِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَلِيٍّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ مَا عِنْدَنَا شَىْءٌ إِلاَّ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ، وَهَذِهِ الصَّحِيفَةُ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ الْمَدِينَةُ حَرَمٌ، مَا بَيْنَ عَائِرٍ إِلَى كَذَا، مَنْ أَحْدَثَ فِيهَا حَدَثًا، أَوْ آوَى مُحْدِثًا، فَعَلَيْهِ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ، لاَ يُقْبَلُ مِنْهُ صَرْفٌ وَلاَ عَدْلٌ ‏"‏‏.‏ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ ذِمَّةُ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَاحِدَةٌ، فَمَنْ أَخْفَرَ مُسْلِمًا فَعَلَيْهِ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ، لاَ يُقْبَلُ مِنْهُ صَرْفٌ وَلاَ عَدْلٌ، وَمَنْ تَوَلَّى قَوْمًا بِغَيْرِ إِذْنِ مَوَالِيهِ، فَعَلَيْهِ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ، لاَ يُقْبَلُ مِنْهُ صَرْفٌ وَلاَ عَدْلٌ ‏"‏‏.‏"

Narrated `Ali:

We have nothing except the Book of Allah and this written paper from the Prophet (wherein is writtensmiley Medina is a sanctuary from the 'Air Mountain to such and such a place, and whoever innovates in it an heresy or commits a sin, or gives shelter to such an innovator in it will incur the curse of Allah, the angels, and all the people, none of his compulsory or optional good deeds of worship will be accepted. And the asylum (of protection) granted by any Muslim is to be secured (respected) by all the other Muslims; and whoever betrays a Muslim in this respect incurs the curse of Allah, the angels, and all the people, and none of his compulsory or optional good deeds of worship will be accepted, and whoever (freed slave) befriends (take as masters) other than his manumitters without their permission incurs the curse of Allah, the angels, and all the people, and none of his compulsory or optional good deeds of worship will be accepted.

Sahih al-Bukhari 1870
In-book : Book 29, Hadith 4
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 30, Hadith 94  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا يَعْقُوبُ، حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ الْقَاسِمِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ أَحْدَثَ فِي أَمْرِنَا هَذَا مَا لَيْسَ فِيهِ فَهُوَ رَدٌّ ‏"

‏‏‏ رَوَاهُ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ الْمَخْرَمِيُّ وَعَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ بْنُ أَبِي عَوْنٍ عَنْ سَعْدِ بْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ‏‏

Narrated Aisha:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "If somebody innovates something which is not in harmony with the principles of our religion, that thing is rejected."

Sahih al-Bukhari 2697
In-book : Book 53, Hadith 7
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 49, Hadith 861  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُسْلِمُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ لَيَرِدَنَّ عَلَىَّ نَاسٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِي الْحَوْضَ، حَتَّى عَرَفْتُهُمُ اخْتُلِجُوا دُونِي، فَأَقُولُ أَصْحَابِي‏.‏ فَيَقُولُ لاَ تَدْرِي مَا أَحْدَثُوا بَعْدَكَ ‏"

‏‏‏

Narrated Anas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake Fount, and after I recognize them, they will then be taken away from me, whereupon I will say, 'My companions!' Then it will be said, 'You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6582
In-book : Book 81, Hadith 170
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 584  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

قَالَ أَبُو حَازِمٍ فَسَمِعَنِي النُّعْمَانُ بْنُ أَبِي عَيَّاشٍ، فَقَالَ هَكَذَا سَمِعْتَ مِنْ، سَهْلٍ فَقُلْتُ نَعَمْ‏.‏ فَقَالَ أَشْهَدُ عَلَى أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ لَسَمِعْتُهُ وَهْوَ يَزِيدُ فِيهَا ‏

‏ فَأَقُولُ إِنَّهُمْ مِنِّي‏.‏ فَيُقَالُ إِنَّكَ لاَ تَدْرِي مَا أَحْدَثُوا بَعْدَكَ‏.‏ فَأَقُولُ سُحْقًا سُحْقًا لِمَنْ غَيَّرَ بَعْدِي ‏"

‏‏‏ وَقَالَ ابْنُ عَبَّاسٍ سُحْقًا بُعْدًا، يُقَالُ سَحِيقٌ بَعِيدٌ، وَأَسْحَقَهُ أَبْعَدَهُ‏‏

Abu Hazim added:

An-Nu`man bin Abi `Aiyash, on hearing me, said. "Did you hear this from Sahl?" I said, "Yes." He said, " I bear witness that I heard Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri saying the same, adding that the Prophet (ﷺ) said: 'I will say: They are of me (i.e. my followers). It will be said, 'You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you left'. I will say, 'Far removed, far removed (from mercy), those who changed (their religion) after me."

Sahih al-Bukhari 6584
In-book : Book 81, Hadith 172
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 585  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

وَقَالَ أَحْمَدُ بْنُ شَبِيبِ بْنِ سَعِيدٍ الْحَبَطِيُّ حَدَّثَنَا أَبِي، عَنْ يُونُسَ، عَنِ ابْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ الْمُسَيَّبِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّهُ كَانَ يُحَدِّثُ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ يَرِدُ عَلَىَّ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ رَهْطٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِي فَيُحَلَّئُونَ عَنِ الْحَوْضِ فَأَقُولُ يَا رَبِّ أَصْحَابِي‏.‏ فَيَقُولُ إِنَّكَ لاَ عِلْمَ لَكَ بِمَا أَحْدَثُوا بَعْدَكَ، إِنَّهُمُ ارْتَدُّوا عَلَى أَدْبَارِهِمُ الْقَهْقَرَى ‏"

‏‏‏

Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:

"On the Day of Resurrection a group of companions will come to me, but will be driven away from the Lake-Fount, and I will say, 'O Lord (those are) my companions!' It will be said, 'You have no knowledge as to what they innovated after you left; they turned apostate as renegades (reverted from Islam).

Sahih al-Bukhari 6585
In-book : Book 81, Hadith 173
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 76, Hadith 585  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ حُجْرٍ السَّعْدِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا الْمُخْتَارُ بْنُ فُلْفُلٍ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، ح وَحَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لَهُ - حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ مُسْهِرٍ، عَنِ الْمُخْتَارِ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، قَالَ بَيْنَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ذَاتَ يَوْمٍ بَيْنَ أَظْهُرِنَا إِذْ أَغْفَى إِغْفَاءَةً ثُمَّ رَفَعَ رَأْسَهُ مُتَبَسِّمًا فَقُلْنَا مَا أَضْحَكَكَ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَالَ ‏‏ أُنْزِلَتْ عَلَىَّ آنِفًا سُورَةٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَرَأَ ‏"‏ بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ ‏{‏ إِنَّا أَعْطَيْنَاكَ الْكَوْثَرَ * فَصَلِّ لِرَبِّكَ وَانْحَرْ * إِنَّ شَانِئَكَ هُوَ الأَبْتَرُ‏}‏ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ أَتَدْرُونَ مَا الْكَوْثَرُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقُلْنَا اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ أَعْلَمُ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ فَإِنَّهُ نَهْرٌ وَعَدَنِيهِ رَبِّي عَزَّ وَجَلَّ عَلَيْهِ خَيْرٌ كَثِيرٌ هُوَ حَوْضٌ تَرِدُ عَلَيْهِ أُمَّتِي يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ آنِيَتُهُ عَدَدُ النُّجُومِ فَيُخْتَلَجُ الْعَبْدُ مِنْهُمْ فَأَقُولُ رَبِّ إِنَّهُ مِنْ أُمَّتِي ‏.‏ فَيَقُولُ مَا تَدْرِي مَا أَحْدَثَتْ بَعْدَكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ زَادَ ابْنُ حُجْرٍ فِي حَدِيثِهِ بَيْنَ أَظْهُرِنَا فِي الْمَسْجِدِ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ ‏"‏ مَا أَحْدَثَ بَعْدَكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

Anas reported:

One day the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was sitting amongst us that he dozed off. He then raised his head smilingly. We said: What makes you smile. Messenger of Allah? He said: A Sura has just been revealed to me, and then recited: In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful. Verily We have given you Kauthar (fount of Abundance). Therefore turn to your Lord for prayer and offer sacrifice, and surely your enemy is cut off (from the good). Then he (the Holy Prophet) said: Do you know what Kauthar is? We said: Allah and His Messenger know best. The Prophet (ﷺ) said: It (Kauthar) is a canal which my Lord, the Exalted and Glorious has promised me, and there is an Abundance of good in it. It is a cistern and my people would come to it on the Day of Resurrection, and tumblers there would be equal to the number of stars. A servant would be turned away from (among the people gathered there). Upon this I would say: My Lord, he is one of my people, and He (the Lord) would say: You do not know that he innovated new things (in Islam) after you. Ibn Hujr made this addition in the hadith:" He (the Holy Prophet) was sitting amongst us in the mosque, and He (Allah) said: (You don't know) what he innovated after you"

Sahih Muslim 400 a
In-book : Book 4, Hadith 56
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 4, Hadith 790  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:04am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَهَّابِ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْمَجِيدِ، عَنْ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا خَطَبَ احْمَرَّتْ عَيْنَاهُ وَعَلاَ صَوْتُهُ وَاشْتَدَّ غَضَبُهُ حَتَّى كَأَنَّهُ مُنْذِرُ جَيْشٍ يَقُولُ ‏‏ صَبَّحَكُمْ وَمَسَّاكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَيَقُولُ ‏"‏ بُعِثْتُ أَنَا وَالسَّاعَةَ كَهَاتَيْنِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَيَقْرُنُ بَيْنَ إِصْبَعَيْهِ السَّبَّابَةِ وَالْوُسْطَى وَيَقُولُ ‏"‏ أَمَّا بَعْدُ فَإِنَّ خَيْرَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَخَيْرُ الْهُدَى هُدَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرُّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلُّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ أَنَا أَوْلَى بِكُلِّ مُؤْمِنٍ مِنْ نَفْسِهِ مَنْ تَرَكَ مَالاً فَلأَهْلِهِ وَمَنْ تَرَكَ دَيْنًا أَوْ ضَيَاعًا فَإِلَىَّ وَعَلَىَّ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

Jabir b. Abdullah said:

When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) delivered the sermon, his eyes became red, his voice rose, and his anger increased so that he was like one giving a warning against the enemy and saying: "The enemy has made a morning attack on you and in the evening too." He would also say: "The Last Hour and I have been sent like these two." And he would join his forefinger and middle finger; and would further say: "The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the best of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." He would further say:, I am more dear to a Muslim even than his self; and he who left behind property that is for his family; and he who dies under debt or leaves children (in helplessness), the responsibility (of paying his debt and bringing up his children) lies on me."

Sahih Muslim 867 a
In-book : Book 7, Hadith 55
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 4, Hadith 1885  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، أَخْبَرَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ مُجَاهِدٍ، قَالَ دَخَلْتُ أَنَا وَعُرْوَةُ بْنُ الزُّبَيْرِ الْمَسْجِدَ، فَإِذَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ جَالِسٌ إِلَى حُجْرَةِ عَائِشَةَ وَالنَّاسُ يُصَلُّونَ الضُّحَى فِي الْمَسْجِدِ فَسَأَلْنَاهُ عَنْ صَلاَتِهِمْ فَقَالَ بِدْعَةٌ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُ عُرْوَةُ يَا أَبَا عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ كَمِ اعْتَمَرَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ أَرْبَعَ عُمَرٍ إِحْدَاهُنَّ فِي رَجَبٍ ‏.‏ فَكَرِهْنَا أَنْ نُكَذِّبَهُ وَنَرُدَّ عَلَيْهِ وَسَمِعْنَا اسْتِنَانَ عَائِشَةَ فِي الْحُجْرَةِ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ عُرْوَةُ أَلاَ تَسْمَعِينَ يَا أُمَّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ إِلَى مَا يَقُولُ أَبُو عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ فَقَالَتْ وَمَا يَقُولُ قَالَ يَقُولُ اعْتَمَرَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَرْبَعَ عُمَرٍ إِحْدَاهُنَّ فِي رَجَبٍ ‏.‏ فَقَالَتْ يَرْحَمُ اللَّهُ أَبَا عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ مَا اعْتَمَرَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِلاَّ وَهُوَ مَعَهُ وَمَا اعْتَمَرَ فِي رَجَبٍ قَطُّ ‏.‏

Mujahid reported:

I and 'Urwah b. Zubair entered the mosque and found 'Abdullah b. 'Umar sitting near the apartment of A'ishah and the people were observing the forenoon prayer (when the sun had sufficiently risen). We asked him about their prayer, and he said: It is bid'a (innovation), Urwah said to him: O Abu Abd al-Rahman, how many 'umrahs did Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) perform? He said: Four 'umrahs, one he performed during the month of Rajab. We were reluctant either to believe him or reject him. We heard the noise of brushing of her teeth by 'A'ishah in her apartment. 'Urwah said: Mother of the Faithful, are you not hearing what Abi 'Abd al-Rahman is saying? She said: What is he saying? Thereupon he ('Urwah) said: He (Ibn 'Umar) states that Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) performed four 'umrahs and one of them during the month of Rajab. Thereupon she remarked: May Allah have mercy upon Abu 'Abd al-Rahman. Never did Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) perform 'Umrah in which he did not accompany him, and he (Allah's Apostle) never performed 'Umrah during the month of Rajab.

Sahih Muslim 1255 a
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 243
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 7, Hadith 2883  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

#GreentechApps #Hadith

FORE NOON PRAYER- DUHA
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو خَالِدٍ الأَحْمَرُ، سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ حَيَّانَ عَنْ مَنْصُورِ، بْنِ حَيَّانَ عَنْ أَبِي الطُّفَيْلِ، قَالَ قُلْنَا لِعَلِيِّ بْنِ أَبِي طَالِبٍ أَخْبِرْنَا بِشَىْءٍ، أَسَرَّهُ إِلَيْكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقَالَ مَا أَسَرَّ إِلَىَّ شَيْئًا كَتَمَهُ النَّاسَ وَلَكِنِّي سَمِعْتُهُ يَقُولُ ‏

‏ لَعَنَ اللَّهُ مَنْ ذَبَحَ لِغَيْرِ اللَّهِ وَلَعَنَ اللَّهُ مَنْ آوَى مُحْدِثًا وَلَعَنَ اللَّهُ مَنْ لَعَنَ وَالِدَيْهِ وَلَعَنَ اللَّهُ مَنْ غَيَّرَ الْمَنَارَ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Abu Tufail reported:

We said to 'Ali b. Abi Talib: Inform us about something which Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) told you in secret, whereupon he said: He told me nothing in secret which he bid from people, but I heard him say: Allah cursed him who sacrificed for anyone besides Allah; and cursed him who accommodated an innovator; and Allah cursed him who cursed his parents and Allah cursed him who changed the boundary lines (of the land possessed by him).

Sahih Muslim 1978 b
In-book : Book 35, Hadith 61
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 22, Hadith 4877  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَاتِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَفَّانُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ الصَّفَّارُ، حَدَّثَنَا وُهَيْبٌ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ عَبْدَ الْعَزِيزِ بْنَ صُهَيْبٍ، يُحَدِّثُ قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَنَسُ بْنُ مَالِكٍ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ لَيَرِدَنَّ عَلَىَّ الْحَوْضَ رِجَالٌ مِمَّنْ صَاحَبَنِي حَتَّى إِذَا رَأَيْتُهُمْ وَرُفِعُوا إِلَىَّ اخْتُلِجُوا دُونِي فَلأَقُولَنَّ أَىْ رَبِّ أُصَيْحَابِي أُصَيْحَابِي ‏.‏ فَلَيُقَالَنَّ لِي إِنَّكَ لاَ تَدْرِي مَا أَحْدَثُوا بَعْدَكَ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Anas b. Malik reported Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) as saying:

Some persons from amongst my associates would turn to my Cistern; when I would see them and they would be presented to me, they would be detained in the way while coming to me. I would say: My Lord, they are my companions, they are my companions, and it would be said to me: You don't know what innovations they made after you.

Sahih Muslim 2304 a
In-book : Book 43, Hadith 56
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 30, Hadith 5706  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، عَنْ خَلَفٍ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ خَلِيفَةَ - عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْجَعِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، قَالَ صَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ وَصَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ أَبِي بَكْرٍ فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ وَصَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ عُمَرَ فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ وَصَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ عُثْمَانَ فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ وَصَلَّيْتُ خَلْفَ عَلِيٍّ فَلَمْ يَقْنُتْ ثُمَّ قَالَ يَا بُنَىَّ إِنَّهَا بِدْعَةٌ ‏.‏

It was narrated from Abu Malik Al-Ashja'i that his father said:

"I prayed behind the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and he did not say the Qunut, and I prayed behind Abu Bakr and he did not say the Qunut, and I prayed behind Umar and he did not say the Qunut, and I prayed behind Uthman and he did not say the Qunut, and I prayed behind Ali and he did not say the Qunut." Then he said: "O my son, this is an innovation."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 1080
In-book : Book 12, Hadith 52
English translation : Vol. 2, Book 12, Hadith 1081
Sunan an-Nasai

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا عُتْبَةُ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا ابْنُ الْمُبَارَكِ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ جَعْفَرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ جَابِرِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، قَالَ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ فِي خُطْبَتِهِ يَحْمَدُ اللَّهَ وَيُثْنِي عَلَيْهِ بِمَا هُوَ أَهْلُهُ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏‏ مَنْ يَهْدِهِ اللَّهُ فَلاَ مُضِلَّ لَهُ وَمَنْ يُضْلِلْهُ فَلاَ هَادِيَ لَهُ إِنَّ أَصْدَقَ الْحَدِيثِ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ وَأَحْسَنَ الْهَدْىِ هَدْىُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَشَرَّ الأُمُورِ مُحْدَثَاتُهَا وَكُلَّ مُحْدَثَةٍ بِدْعَةٌ وَكُلَّ بِدْعَةٍ ضَلاَلَةٌ وَكُلَّ ضَلاَلَةٍ فِي النَّارِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ بُعِثْتُ أَنَا وَالسَّاعَةُ كَهَاتَيْنِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَكَانَ إِذَا ذَكَرَ السَّاعَةَ احْمَرَّتْ وَجْنَتَاهُ وَعَلاَ صَوْتُهُ وَاشْتَدَّ غَضَبُهُ كَأَنَّهُ نَذِيرُ جَيْشٍ يَقُولُ ‏"‏ صَبَّحَكُمْ مَسَّاكُمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ ثُمَّ قَالَ ‏"‏ مَنْ تَرَكَ مَالاً فَلأَهْلِهِ وَمَنْ تَرَكَ دَيْنًا أَوْ ضِيَاعًا فَإِلَىَّ أَوْ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا أَوْلَى بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏"

It was narrated that Jabir bin 'Abdullah said:

"In his Khutbah the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to praise Allah as He deserves to be praised, then he would say: 'Whomsoever Allah (SWT) guides, none can lead him astray, and whomsoever Allah sends astray, none can guide. The truest of word is the Book of Allah and best of guidance is the guidance of Muhammad. The worst of things are those that are newly invented; every newly-invented thing is an innovation and every innovation is going astray, and every going astray is in the Fire.' Then he said: 'The Hour and I have been sent like these two.' Whenever he mentioned the Hour, his cheeks would turn red, and he would raise his voice and become angry, as if he were warning of an approaching army and saying: 'An army is coming to attack you in the morning, or in the evening!' (Then he said): 'Whoever leaves behind wealth, it is for his family, and whoever leaves behind a debt or dependents, then these are my responsibility, and I am the most entitled to take care of the believers.'"

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 1578
In-book : Book 19, Hadith 23
English translation : Vol. 2, Book 19, Hadith 1579
Sunan an-Nasai

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ يَحْيَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مَحْبُوبٌ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ مُوسَى - قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا أَبُو إِسْحَاقَ، - وَهُوَ الْفَزَارِيُّ - عَنِ الأَوْزَاعِيِّ، قَالَ كَتَبَ عُمَرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ إِلَى عُمَرَ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ كِتَابًا فِيهِ وَقَسْمُ أَبِيكَ لَكَ الْخُمُسُ كُلُّهُ وَإِنَّمَا سَهْمُ أَبِيكَ كَسَهْمِ رَجُلٍ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَفِيهِ حَقُّ اللَّهِ وَحَقُّ الرَّسُولِ وَذِي الْقُرْبَى وَالْيَتَامَى وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ فَمَا أَكْثَرَ خُصَمَاءَ أَبِيكَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَكَيْفَ يَنْجُو مَنْ كَثُرَتْ خُصَمَاؤُهُ وَإِظْهَارُكَ الْمَعَازِفَ وَالْمِزْمَارَ بِدْعَةٌ فِي الإِسْلاَمِ وَلَقَدْ هَمَمْتُ أَنْ أَبْعَثَ إِلَيْكَ مَنْ يَجُزُّ جُمَّتَكَ جُمَّةَ السُّوءِ ‏.‏

It was narrated that Al-Awza'i said:

"Umar bin 'Abdul-'Aziz wrote a letter to 'Umar bin Al-Walid in which he said: 'The share that your father gave to you was the entire Khumus,[1] but the share that your father is entitled to is the same as that of any man among the Muslims, on which is due the rights of Allah and His Messenger, and of relatives, orphans, the poor and wayfarers. How many will dispute with your father on the Day of Resurrection! How can he be saved who has so many disputants? And your openly allowing musical instruments and wind instruments is an innovation in Islam. I was thinking of sending someone to you who would cut off your evil long hair."'

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4135
In-book : Book 38, Hadith 3
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 38, Hadith 4140
Sunan an-Nasai

#GreentechApps #Hadith

ISTIHLAL OF SIN IS BID'AH.. ITS SHIRK
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ كَثِيرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو يَحْيَى الْقَتَّاتُ، عَنْ مُجَاهِدٍ، قَالَ كُنْتُ مَعَ ابْنِ عُمَرَ فَثَوَّبَ رَجُلٌ فِي الظُّهْرِ أَوِ الْعَصْرِ قَالَ اخْرُجْ بِنَا فَإِنَّ هَذِهِ بِدْعَةٌ ‏.‏

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:

Mujahid reported: I was in the company of Ibn Umar. A person invited the people for the noon or afternoon prayer (after the adhan had been called). He said: Go out with us (from this mosque) because this is an innovation (in religion).

Hasan (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 538
In-book : Book 2, Hadith 148
English translation : Book 2, Hadith 538
Abu Dawood

#GreentechApps #Hadith

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ حَنْبَلٍ، وَمُسَدَّدٌ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا سَعِيدُ بْنُ أَبِي عَرُوبَةَ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنِ الْحَسَنِ، عَنْ قَيْسِ بْنِ عَبَّادٍ، قَالَ انْطَلَقْتُ أَنَا وَالأَشْتَرُ، إِلَى عَلِيٍّ عَلَيْهِ السَّلاَمُ فَقُلْنَا هَلْ عَهِدَ إِلَيْكَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم شَيْئًا لَمْ يَعْهَدْهُ إِلَى النَّاسِ عَامَّةً قَالَ لاَ إِلاَّ مَا فِي كِتَابِي هَذَا - قَالَ مُسَدَّدٌ قَالَ - فَأَخْرَجَ كِتَابًا - وَقَالَ أَحْمَدُ كِتَابًا مِنْ قِرَابِ سَيْفِهِ - فَإِذَا فِيهِ ‏

‏ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ تَكَافَأُ دِمَاؤُهُمْ وَهُمْ يَدٌ عَلَى مَنْ سِوَاهُمْ وَيَسْعَى بِذِمَّتِهِمْ أَدْنَاهُمْ أَلاَ لاَ يُقْتَلُ مُؤْمِنٌ بِكَافِرٍ وَلاَ ذُو عَهْدٍ فِي عَهْدِهِ مَنْ أَحْدَثَ حَدَثًا فَعَلَى نَفْسِهِ وَمَنْ أَحْدَثَ حَدَثًا أَوْ آوَى مُحْدِثًا فَعَلَيْهِ لَعْنَةُ اللَّهِ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةِ وَالنَّاسِ أَجْمَعِينَ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ مُسَدَّدٌ عَنِ ابْنِ أَبِي عَرُوبَةَ فَأَخْرَجَ كِتَابًا ‏‏

Narrated Qays ibn Abbad :

I and Ashtar went to Ali and said to him: Did the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) give you any instruction about anything for which he did not give any instruction to the people in general?

He said: No, except what is contained in this document of mine. Musaddad said: He then took out a document. Ahmad said: A document from the sheath of his sword.

It contained: The lives of all Muslims are equal; they are one hand against others; the lowliest of them can guarantee their protection. Beware, a Muslim must not be killed for an infidel, nor must one who has been given a covenant be killed while his covenant holds. If anyone introduces an innovation, he will be responsible for it. If anyone introduces an innovation or gives shelter to a man who introduces an innovation (in religion), he is cursed by Allah, by His angels, and by all the people.

Musaddad said: Ibn Abu Urubah's version has: He took out a document.

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4530
In-book : Book 41, Hadith 37
English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4515
Abu Dawood

#GreentechApps #Hadith
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT ❗

Hummm...in the day of judgement isn't small day that day father go run for his son and son go run for his father and family too help know they in that day except your deen (Islam) so don't let this life carry you go and forget your Islam because this life is main time for everybody you didn't use this life forever so don't stress your self in this life because one you can left to this earth one day

Life is nothing anything know they there except stressful remind your self now and return to Allah (SWT) before death come to you because if you die on all this thing �

Innovation
Kneeling down
Maolud nabbiy
Jalablism
All Section in Islam (e t c)

If you die on all those thing no forgiveness in that day because Allah subuana wa tahallah said didn't forgive disbeliever except sins so shun for it Because isn't easy in that day

May Allah make easier for us in that day.

Allahu musta'aah.

1 Like

Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by AntiChristian: 5:45am On Sep 29, 2020
I still haven't seen any evidence that bid'a is kufr.

Which Hadith specially says all bid'a is kufr?
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2020
AntiChristian:
I still haven't seen any evidence that bid'a is kufr.

Which Hadith specially says all bid'a is kufr?

There's no way you can see it..

you heart is riddled with shrik...

All the hadith points to BID'AH is shrik
and everyone who dies on BID'AH would not drink from cistern water and would stay in hell forever

Most perfect example for kulu BID'AH KUFRU is the issue of Khawarij and Sahabahs..rofidoh and Ali.. qodariyyah and umar
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by AntiChristian: 4:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

There's no way you can see it..

you heart is riddled with shrik...

All the hadith points to BID'AH is shrik
and everyone who dies on BID'AH would not drink from cistern water and would stay in hell forever

Most perfect example for kulu BID'AH KUFRU is the issue of Khawarij and Sahabahs..rofidoh and Ali.. qodariyyah and umar

This poor manners nooni. Is this how Jabata and your parents trained you?

Where is the hadith that states kulu BID'AH KUFRU?
Re: All Innovation Into The Deen Is Shirk by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

This poor manners nooni. Is this how Jabata and your parents trained you?
Where is the hadith that states kulu BID'AH KUFRU?
you expect me to be respectful to a kafir like you?
when you don't respect Qur'an or Rosul..
all you want to hear is scholars fatawa without dalil that suits your wimps..

(1) (Reply)

How To Use The Shareeah Texts (Qur'an And Sunnah) – Albanee / Short Temper And How To Deal With It Islamically / Know Your Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.