Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,176 members, 7,973,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:07 PM

Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men (3844 Views)

Women What Do You Think About Virgin Men / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Is This What Ladies Think About Virgin Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by proclinician: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
Chelsea game just de give me sweet tunes this night. I don leave game de listen to "when the winners are marching in, I want to be in the number" as the virtual crowd cheer on.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by iLegendd(m): 9:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
rosy1992:

You mean holyghost baby?

No, I mean holy ghost fire. If I beat you eh. Oya, face front. You've finally denied me of my son. Please, do take care of him. God is watching you.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by rosy1992(f): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd:

No, I mean holy ghost fire. If I beat you eh. Oya, face front. You've finally denied me of my son. Please, do take care of him. God is watching you.
lol, please o i do not know what you are talking about.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by iLegendd(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
rosy1992:

lol, please o i do not know what you are talking about.

But what if my plan is actually get you pregnant with twins before this year runs out, what will you say?
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by rosy1992(f): 9:31pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd:

But what if my plan is actually get you pregnant with twins before this year runs out, what will you say?
I humbly reject this proposal.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by nurain150(m): 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
Thats for you ooo, don't also forget about the mathematical direct proportionality as well,where only virgin men deserves virgin women.All things being equal,50 50 no cheating.No non virgin man should ever desire a virgin woman
I agree with this

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by fati2001(m): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2020
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by iLegendd(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
rosy1992:

I humbly reject this proposal.

Not coming from your mind, but since the whole world is watching, it's a wise decision just to look holy like a holy baby. #Smile.

Finally, take care of my holy son in your holy belly. Peace out.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by fati2001(m): 9:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
Thats for you ooo, don't also forget about the mathematical direct proportionality as well,where only virgin men deserves virgin women.All things being equal,50 50 no cheating.No non virgin man should ever desire a virgin woman
100000000000000000000000000000%

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by rosy1992(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2020
iLegendd:

Not coming from your mind, but since the whole world is watching, it's a wise decision just to look holy like a holy baby. #Smile.

Finally, take care of my holy son in your holy belly. Peace out.
You do not know me, it is ok if you assume my response was based on the effect of public awareness. All the same have a splendid night.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by TheCork(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:

Bro please quit harrrrasing Zzor & please stay on yor level wit roadside orange & plantain seller I beg..
Bro backkkkkof from Zzor!(no oofense) angry
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by fati2001(m): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2020
TheCork:

Bro please quit harrrrasing Zzor & please stay on yor level wit roadside orange & plantain seller I beg..
Bro backkkkkof from Zzor!(no oofense) angry
we need to take you to China.. to restore your senses.

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:

exactly I'm so tired of his madness

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by fati2001(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
Zzor:
exactly I'm so tired of his madness
the rasta weed is affecting his brain boxer..... not his fault.

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by TheCork(m): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:

Bro juss baccckof from Zzor or else...
..u cant aford moiney to feed her! angry
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:

the rasta weed is affecting his brain boxer..... not his fault.
i think he's into something stronger than weed
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by fati2001(m): 10:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
TheCork:

Bro juss baccckof from Zzor or else... ..u cant aford moiney to feed her! angry
coming from a wasted, worthless piece of trash calling himself Human being.

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by TheCork(m): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:

coming from a wasted, worthless piece of trash calling himself Human being.

Bro am a Londoner..am not gonno repeat my sef again. Baccckof for Zzor & still to yor level: house girl, plantain & orange seller..or else..
bro Dont let me catch u near her angry
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by fati2001(m): 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
TheCork:

Bro am a Londoner..am not gonno repeat my sef again. Baccckof for Zzor & still to yor level: house girl, plantain & orange seller..or else..
bro Dont let me catch u near her angry
that's why I said we "need to transfer you to China... for sense restoration "
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Youngpo413: 7:04am On Oct 03, 2020
TJaguar:
Just when I think I've seen it all from you. you yourself cannot count the number of men you've banged. You be here spewing nonsense. Hope you marry a simp that doesn't notice how wide you are because of his "inexperience" undecided
Lol,e dey show for her body.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Fourwinds: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2020
RoseyJ:
lmao A friend told me one didn't know which hole to put it. I don't think I can stand an inexperienced guy. I luv bin dominated
i know the hole grin grin grin grin
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Fourwinds: 8:24am On Oct 05, 2020
fati2001:

waiting for a virgin man to poop your cherry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2020
fati2001:

What are you doing this in this thread Have you serviced Alhaji today?

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by jmoore(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2020
RoseyJ:
lmao A friend told me one didn't know which hole to put it. I don't think I can stand an inexperienced guy. I luv bin dominated

Which friend?

Raise a newborn male goat alone.

Raise a newborn female goat alone.

When they are adults, put them together in one place. The obvious result will be out in months after the male goat has impregnated the female.

If animals like goats can know the hole, why think it is a Herculean task for a virgin husband?

Any dummy knows sex. It is an instinct!!
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Starz825(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Zzor:
if you want to apply inverse proporrionality here,that means the men value decreases while the women value increase according to your comment,so,no lady would prefer a man without value
how only would men value decrease? when men loose their virginity to women who also loose their virginity in the process.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by fati2001(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Fourwinds:
waiting for a virgin man to poop your cherry grin grin grin grin grin
is that ur business?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys See Why You Must Not Kneel Down To Propose To Your Woman (Photos Included) / VIDEO: See How Deep Is Her Toto Is, Naija Babe From Abuja / How Do I Kick Out This Lazy Man Out Of My House. He Is Draining My Pocket

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.