Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,584 members, 7,937,658 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 09:53 AM

Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos (74512 Views)

Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Reactions As Mr Ibu Visits Bbnaija Housemates (photos) / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Iknowhow: 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Yoruba people and all these cheap Alcohols Sha. Weytin action bitters dey find for that table again.
Mr, that is not Action bitters. It is Kolaq bitters and Davido is a promoter of the product.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Mayokun2019: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
See Talent abeg!Noble. Honest. No pretender. Not a copycat. Meek. Natural and very Godly.
Love this guy!
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by saxietohgbaskie(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
You don dey madtttt ����
KingAzubuike:
Yoruba people and all these cheap Alcohols Sha. Weytin action bitters dey find for that table again.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by shilz(f): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mr ibu bu ibu
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by enomakos(m): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bola146:
grin this man don't dey old o grin
we are all getting old man
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Johnsto: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
The first time I saw Mr Ibu was in issakaba movie that was around 1998-1999. He was so young then. Now he's getting close to becoming a grandfather...and he's still looking so casual.
Sadly female actress with less than 10 movies and faces you can hardly recognize are flaunting more wealth than him, Immorality has become part of our lifestyle yet we still act like hypocrites.
Mr Ibu I wish you the best stay safe and keep making us laugh. You'll always remain my best.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Adakintroy: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Na when I never enter lag I think say all this smalli get money.

The kind money some people get for Lagos de scare me. Them go just de move like mumu.no noise.
I doubt if them even know say them money.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Yankee101: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lose weight for healthy living
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by BigIyanga: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bola146:
Look at his pregnancy now��‍♂️
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by edgecution(m): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nazgul:
The first time I saw Mr Ibu was in issakaba movie that was around 1998-1999. He was so young then. Now he's getting close to becoming a grandfather...and he's still looking so casual.

Sadly female actress with less than 10 movies and faces you can hardly recognize are flaunting more wealth than him, Immorality has become part of our lifestyle yet we still act like hypocrites.

Mr Ibu I wish you the best stay safe and keep making us laugh. You'll always remain my best.
[s][/s] That movie is not 1999. It should be in 2000s
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
A great guy of our time
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by juniorstar(m): 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
SilverNorGold:
grin the power of 30 billion cheesy
before I doubted davido didn't have 30billion in d acct, but now I believe if with d current exchange rate he just need less than 75mill dollars
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by tonero230(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bola146:
Na your mate
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by deedeemob(m): 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
....That's kolaq and not action bitters! why hating tho
KingAzubuike:
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Lamanii22(f): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Even his looks alone is funny....
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by golddare: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular comic Nigerian Nollywood actor John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu visits Afrobeats singer Davido in Banana Island mansion.

Mr Ibu visits Davido to celebrate one of Davido's crew member who was celebrating his birthday in Davido's house.

The Nollywood actor Mr Ibu jokingly begged the Afrobeats singer and DMW boss Davido not to buy the whole house in Lagos.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc01t5ES1GQ

Mr ibu needs to report to the nearest gym.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Gerrard59(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
That pot belly of his is unsustainable esp as he ages further.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
juniorstar:

before I doubted davido didn't have 30billion in d acct, but now I believe if with d current exchange rate he just need less than 2.5mill dollars
Lol grin
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Emescot(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Mistake baba, that is Kolaq Alagbo o not Action bitters
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Mintum: 7:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
This Mr Ibu is something else, only looking at his face is enough to make you start laughing
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by nnamdi640: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2020
MightySparrow:
If he no buy them na yebo want buy am? I beg buy everitin commot for dia joor.
Afonja spotted.You guys are always in pain as if you were all forced to sell land to us.....
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by cutieme(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bola146:
All of us ma,time is creeping fast on us all,life....
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by MightySparrow: 12:38am On Sep 27, 2020
nnamdi640:
Afonja spotted.You guys are always in pain as if you were all forced to sell land to us.....
People like you create problem for innocent Igbos. When you buy a land in your host communities, you are still a stranger. By default, how many other tribes go to make fortune in your cursed land? Your behavior is making you struggling for a place in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa. you better go and learn good human relationship or else harder times awaits your people in Nigeria.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by Imefonukoenin11: 3:12am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by JaneYave(f): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2020
He is free to buy from those that don't need it and give to those that need it.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by nnamdi640: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2020
MightySparrow:
People like you create problem for innocent Igbos. When you buy a land in your host communities, you are still a stranger. By default, how many other tribes go to make fortune in your cursed land? Your behavior is making you struggling for a place in Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa. you better go and learn good human relationship or else harder times awaits your people in Nigeria.
Am sure you are not normal.....
You don't have any good human relationship,that is why you always show your anger towards Igbos through your comment....
I will advice you to keep your lecture to yourself, because you really need it.
Re: Mr Ibu Visits Davido, Tells Him Not To Buy All The Houses In Lagos by cuthbert5: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Na proof say dem be patriotic Nigerians boosting our Naira against dollar power.Abi you never hear of buy 9ja ni���
KingAzubuike:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos) / Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.