Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom (2389 Views)

Clean Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bag Of 30 Custard Buckets Available / IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD-Oron Crayfish can still be bought / Buying Of Oron Crayfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Affordable Oron cray fish from Akwa ibom in bags. The season to buy fresh and well dried oron crayfish is here. Start that crayfish business. Get complete plastic in a bag. We have two types of crayfish in a bag, the big crayfish bag and the jumbo crayfish bag. Big bag - 24 plastic. Jumbo bag - 28 plastic. We deliver to all parts of Nigeria. We are trusted and reliable.

Our market days are Wednesdays and Sundays. Bulk purchase for export get great discount. Give us a call today or visit us at Oron Crayfish beach side. start crayfish business in nigeria. we are here to deliver.

Prices are very affordable now, Take action

FOR ORDER CALL - 08147913174
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Before you tag someone a scammer have you or any of your family transact any business with me, please mind what you post.
Mozino007:
Taa! this regules scammer again?.ok i dey oron now opposite naval school come sell for me.
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Mozino007(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jandedmart:
Before you tag someone a scammer have you or any of your family transact any business with me, please mind what you post.
Dont worry! hand go meet u soon.

1 Like

Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by bigiyaro(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mozino007:
Taa! this regules scammer again?.ok i dey oron now opposite naval school come sell for me.
give details plz.
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2020
bigiyaro:
give details plz.
please tell him to give details or drop his number for details soon that those he believes I have scam can call, my number is also listed here, so if have defrauded an one he knows they should post it here.
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by bigiyaro(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jandedmart:
please tell him to give details or drop his number for details soon that those he believes I have scam can call, my number is also listed here, so if have defrauded an one he knows they should post it here.
some people are just like that...always trying to spoil some other people's business.
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2020
Start Your Crayfish Business With Oron Crayfish
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by EXOUSIAng: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
How much is the jumbo pack And whats the cost of bringing it to Lagos??
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 5:46am On Sep 30, 2020
EXOUSIAng:
How much is the jumbo pack
And whats the cost of bringing it to Lagos??
jumbo bag contains 24 painters, waybill to Lagos is N3000. WhatsApp let's talk
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
best and clean crayfish in Nigeria - oron crayfish
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Still available. Tomorrow is oron crayfish market day
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 6:27am On Oct 10, 2020
Complete Jumbo Bag Of Oron Crayfish For Sale
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2020
We supply neat, stone and dust free oron crayfish to all states in Nigeria. we are also open to orders from outside Nigeria.
My prices are fair and negotiable, you can start this business with a minimum of twenty eight thousand half bag with waybill, sale in custard rubber, in nylons and make your profit/
I am honest, trustworthy and here to stay. Our bags are complete and packed well. we are trusted and reliable. we are here to deliver.
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
Massive reduction in prices of crayfish this period. Our jumbo bag of 30 painters was 54k and now is 50k. Our Big bag of 24 painters was N50k now sales for N44k.
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by KunmiakiN: 5:24am On Oct 15, 2020
Catfish fingerings
Now available
Dm /call 08036101567
To order
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oron crayfish market on Wednesday and Sunday
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Kkachy: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Mozino007:
Dont worry! hand go meet u soon.

I was duped by this same Nathaniel Ekanem, I gave him 120k for 2 bags of 30painter crayfish. He sent two bags of worthless, all pieces crayfish containing only 20 painter. I sent him back one bag, up to today the 19th of October 2020,he has not refunded me my money. He doesn't want to pick my calls. If he replies on Whatsapp will be giving one excuse to the other. This is crayfish that I bought in the 2nd week of September. Anybody doing business with him should be in to be duped. I gave him time but he thinks he's smart. This is the beginning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Kkachy: 11:57am On Oct 19, 2020
I have all dialogue with him Mr Nathaniel Ekanem, pelican view ventures, itorohost, from bank transactions to WhatsApp chats. He is a complete scammer and a dupe. Be warned if you are transacting with him. I've been calling him for him to refund my 80k back (60k for one jumbo sized crayfish bag+ 20k which is a reminder from the first bag containing only 20 painters, instead of 30that I paid for)he is not picking my calls any longer.
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Kkachy: 12:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
I searched out the wife's number and called her but the two were into the same business of duping people. Mr Nathaniel Ekanem, Jandedmart, itorohost. Com, pelican view ventures this medium is just the start. You've been arrested before, same awaits you; you ran away from your location to God knows where, you will remain a fugitive for life.

Mr Nathaniel pay me my money back for 30painters of crayfish plus 10 painters that was out from the fraudulent 20 painters you brought. This transaction was since September, we are in Nov, you still don't want to pay me back. You have refused picking my calls. 08147913174,070335160 are his lines for whoever wants to transact with this thief.
Re: Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags From Akwa Ibom by Jandedmart: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
can now order oron crayfish in small quantity for those that cant afford to buy the full bag. you can now order in 14 painters, 12 painters and 10 painters comletely measured in bags. we deliver to all States.

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Design An Affordable Website For Your Agricultural Products / Which doc should i stock?( chi, obj, zartech or any other) / PKS, PKN, Palm oil For Sale at a cheaper rate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.