Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,343 members, 7,891,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:33 PM

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? (38642 Views)

The Worst Sin Is Not Sexual Sin, You Will Only Kill Yourself / The Danger Of Going Back To A Sin You Once Struggled With / Ibiyeomie Says, There Is No Sin You Committed That Is Accounted For You (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by zoghys: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Still living in this country
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by KingAzubuike(f): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Englishisamust:
Calling my teacher a mad person when I was in jss1 and my teacher started crying. I will never forget that sin although he has forgiven me but it still stuck in my heart.
That ur teacher ehn na ozwor grin.. my own teacher would have killed you .
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by KingAzubuike(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
lacastre:

You must have attended private school where use of cane,slap and punishment is prohibited
I swear. Or probably the teacher was all these young girls/guys wey just finish secondary school and look for one primary school to teach before they get admission.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Spain007(m): 5:03am On Sep 28, 2020
Igbochief001:
Supporting buhari in 2015 ....even when my Igbo brothers warned me ...I was such a fool

Anyway that's bygone just be aware of Tinubu's plan
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by DonroxyII: 5:18am On Sep 28, 2020
See ladies just ignored this thread... why are the not confessing ....
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by SALIMAN(m): 6:36am On Sep 28, 2020
Collecting money in false way
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by WilliamsDeGreat: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2020
Meteng:
Lol. Hard to believe sha

You don't know me I don't know you before. So I gain nothing from lying to you.

My nose in and out peeled off, the skin o then I was in primary 6

4 days after the incident I became sick with fever. My nose started itching me badly. I started to scratch it as well. That's how it started.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by cardoctor(m): 7:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Yomboy4ever:
The day I said yes to the devil, I was very young then, I have been fasting since morning. 5:30pm one girl I have been running after for almost a year just came in and started playing rough I tried to stop her and she said na my only chance be that.. We drag till just 5min to 6pm
Whalai the rest na story may thunder fire devil...
That was how my ticket just cut oo
They painful part be say me wey I dey last well na less than 5 min I spent, I landed from the plane exactly 6 pm... So so painful..
Abeg guyz mk una learn, all dis girls are devil in human form grin grin

At least u still broke ur fast from konji.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by edunaragold(f): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
Martdc:
Making false accusation against an innocent gir at age 11. I did it out of fear, everyone blamed her. Wish i could apologize now but i can't because she died a couple of jyears ago

This one na him bad pass.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Meteng: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:

You don't know me I don't know you before. So I gain nothing from lying to you.

My nose in and out peeled off, the skin o then I was in primary 6

4 days after the incident I became sick with fever. My nose started itching me badly. I started to scratch it as well. That's how it started.
Well, I'm sorry for taking you this far back, but I personally don't believe it was as a result of that, or maybe the consequences are more potent in your community. If that happened to you, what about the girl, if nothing happened to her as well, then that to me means, your illness wasn't connected, because it was a case of "two fighting". I know why I'm dragging this, I had similar experiences, I'm trying to see if some things that occurred to me are as a result of these
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by prinxwizard(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Doubting the existence of God at some point in my life when things were really tough in my life.
I still do
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Had sex as early as 4 years old.. back then in AYA Abuja , with Happiness Udoh . Here mum caught us in my compound and didn't tell my mother even after threatening to.
That open the door to sexual demons and lust which would affect my life many years ahead. I wonder where I learnt all those sec stuff from back then. God forgives and I have been forgiven, but I faced all the repercussions all these years. I became more immoral and it led me to "strange women " and girls. Those who are possessed.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by NkemChukwudi: 6:03am On Dec 31, 2020
spiceadole:
Indulging in sex before marriage..

I regret it till date,even though I am married.

Ashawo!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.