Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,347 members, 7,891,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:50 PM

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? (38647 Views)

The Worst Sin Is Not Sexual Sin, You Will Only Kill Yourself / The Danger Of Going Back To A Sin You Once Struggled With / Ibiyeomie Says, There Is No Sin You Committed That Is Accounted For You (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Dangrace01: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
loosing my virginity to a sex worker at twenty eight.
I promised my creator not to loose it until i get married to the woman of my dream but devil struck and made me to give up.
Now my life is in big mess.
Still hurt me till today..

Lol your life is not in a mess it is your mind that is messed up

Take 20 deep breath and your life would bounce back.

Whatever you resist persist so when you ask for forgiveness, believe you are forgiven and forget about it. Open your heart to new things and beautiful things would come in

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Abiababe(f): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
Not listening to the voice of God. Lord, Please Restore me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
I sin every second.
I have lost counts.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Goldp5988(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
apache4:
killed 2 people & single handedly buried them !!!

Make I call police make dem come arrest you
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Danniedpastor(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
I promised my creator not to loose it until i get married to the woman of my dream but devil struck and made me to give up.

I lost my virginity in same circumstance. I was 23 and I had sex with two sex workers in one night.

Guess what, I don't feel guilty about it because I'm sure that God has forgiven me.

Any guilt you are feeling now is of the devil. He is an accuser.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by harmony75: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
regretting telling you(immature person) my past but you keep using it against me..but the word of God helped me to be stronger because you're mocking God!!! confide in God not man the immature mind wound use it against you continually it's not that they're better than you. their own it's worst but because you're not a mocker and a talkative!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by jeph19(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
makavelli80:
Like seriously?
Well if you have the stomach to harbor..
I stabbed two guys with a blunt dagger n watched them on their state of anguish till they gave up. Their only crime was that they wanted me to repent undecided
tell me it's an EXPENSIVE JOKE...
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Myer(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively... the good book made us to understand that sin is sin. 'For all have sinned'...

No big one, no small one. All of them carry the same weight of punishment. HELL FIRE!

I regret all of them, the one I regret the most are the ones I may commit in the future.

The spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. Anyways, our God is a forgiving father.

Read Proverbs 6:16-19, Mark 3:28-29.
While I want to agree with you, the bible does state this too.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
I fvcked a witch
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by daniwise(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
Kai you’re corrupt down to the soul, heavy punishment awaits my brother it’s inevitable sons of men have Unknowingly mortgaged their souls to hardship, calamity and many unseen uncertainties in life due to wreckless living

Bros u won't understand. She led me on aswear
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by ussy09(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Igbochief001:
Supporting buhari in 2015 ....even when my Igbo brothers warned me ...I was such a fool
brother you are not alone on this table

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Investnow2017: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ayilara1:

I hate this word "sin is sin"

Someone that killed and someone that shouted at his parent has committed the same sin in Quality?

If that's the logic then no man will enter heaven since "every man born of woman is a sinner"
There is a sin that leads to death and there is a sin that does not lead to death, although are sin but the one that leads to death is the more serious sin. There is even a sin that has no forgiveness, Read the book of 1st John 1-5

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Uyi168: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
lavenjcrown:
This is the most dangerous sin on earth, and before u can be forgiven, until u provide like 20 to 50odds for a child of God like me to bet and win. But if not, you are going to hell fire. ��
.. cry
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Unbreakable007: 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Serial killing cool
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Abiababe(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Martdc:
Making false accusation against an innocent gir at age 11. I did it out of fear, everyone blamed her. Wish i could apologize now but i can't because she died a couple of years ago

Jesu

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nostradamus: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
I love this thread!!

I'm interested.

I'm also guilty.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
you went and soiled your neat spirit from polluted one and became stained, I mean badly stained, of course your life would be in mess if only you would understand the spiritual connection you have made with many other wicked and dirty souls that slept with the same prostitute, you would suffer but repent u would come out of it but it won’t be easy, life is cruel you don’t live it anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sins that God have prevented from reaching public. Don't go about exposing them yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jidebabs88:
MY FIRST SEX! I was an 18yr old boy, working at a tutorial centre when this girl was all over me for months, I gave in, and we eventually had sex right in the tutorial centre after closing hour. After that day, and for the next two years, I reduced in body mass & people were beginning to question me. I said to myself "maybe I am now HIV positive". Not until after two years I had the courage to go for test & discovered I was negative. It was after the test I had the courage to ask God for forgiveness & I started recovery back.
All in the past now as I am married with a healthy wife, baby & me. Glory!
your lucky it would have gone other way
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Charmingrascal(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
Kai heavy heavy sin an innocent blood is the worst cause it would always cry on God’s ear for ur sake, u would surely suffer the repercussions

You are not God.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Dreamchaser2424(m): 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bleep my best friend ass���
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Trayceey:
The day I tried to embarrass a guy buy putting up a scene on the road that he slept with me and didn't pay me as agreed. We never had sex. I just wanted to disgrace him for the way he mistreated me. That was so silly of me. Didn't know what possessed me that day. May God forgive me and keep it secret. What if someone I know saw me?
you are very dangerous person my sister I mercy and cry for ur future husband, just know that you’re worse than a snake
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by beejay501: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
you went and soiled your neat spirit from polluted one and became stained, I mean badly stained, of course your life would be in mess if only you would understand the spiritual connection you have made with many other wicked and dirty souls that slept with the same prostitute, you would suffer but repent u would come out of it but it won’t be easy, life is cruel you don’t live it anyhow
Shut up alaye
I repeat shut the f.ck up.
Who are you to judge
Only God can judge..
I know people like you ,,, they've done worst

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bianda24:
Many years ago, my cousin and I were living with our grandma. We were doing almost everything together and that translated into we falling in love with each other. In short, I started sleeping with my cousin.
I have sought for forgiveness and God has forgiven.
hahahaha God called you on phone and told you he has forgiven you ? You are still under heavy curse from the sin of incense it’s still living with you till ur grave, when it occurs in ur future family don’t ask why, bro u don’t live life anyhow..you are a dirty and wreckless person

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by kumulus(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Not being my self.

-Lloyd
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Mike3660(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
My sin was speaking against my tribal chief nmadi kanu,now I can see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by kumulus(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Investnow2017:

There is a sin that leads to death and there is a sin that does not lead to death, although are sin but the one that leads to death is the more serious sin. There is even a sin that has no forgiveness, Read the book of 1st John 1-5

"For the wages of all sin is death...."

-Lloyd
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by davididenyi(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
I committed Abortion 12 times,
I kill my husband,
I de do olosho work sometime.

Ask me another stupid question
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Meteng: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:
Sleeping with girl cousin when we were young.
No sin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Abiababe(f): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Tatashi:
Marrying my husband.dude is so unfortunate

Chai
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ayula911:
Sleeping with niece

undecided

I fear you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Abiababe(f): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
harmony75:
regretting telling you(immature person) my past but you keep using it against me..but the word of God helped me to be stronger because you're mocking God!!! confide in God not man the immature mind wound use it against you continually it's not that they're better than you. their own it's worst but because you're not a mocker and a talkative!

True, made same mistake too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

RCCG - Redemption Camp's 25 Megawatts Power Plant In Pictures / Members Carrying Their Pastor While Preaching (Video, Photo) / Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.