Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,610 members, 7,941,343 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? (483 Views)

If A Police Man Slaps You For No Reason Wetin You Go Do? / ₦20Billion Or Your Girlfriend, Which One Will You Save?(Photo) / Video :how You Respond When The Devil Slaps You During Prayers. ��� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? by Ekido2121: 2:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Let's be sincere , i know that women brutality is wrong and all but If you were having an

argument with your girlfriend and her mom is  there and she slaps you ,would you retaliate or

would you because her mom is there bear the shame/pain and let it pass?

Drop your comments Below Lets Discuss
https://heyafrika.com.ng/lets-discuss-if-your-girlfriend-slaps-you-in-the-presence-of-her-mum-would-you-reciprocate/

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? by Vyiecyie: 2:49am On Sep 27, 2020
May God not allow somebody die in our hand oh. I won't say more than that.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? by InfernoNig: 3:19am On Sep 27, 2020
Relationship done finish be that. Let her get a new boyfriend
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2020
I don't date insane people...
worst that could happen is to ignore me
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? by Ekido2121: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2020
Amen grin grin
Vyiecyie:
May God not allow somebody die in our hand oh. I won't say more than that.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? by Ekido2121: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2020
yea thats what would happen
InfernoNig:
Relationship done finish be that. Let her get a new boyfriend
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? by chiiraq802(m): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2020
Na 6ft she go land grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Where do our young men get these kind of women? Why on earth would you be found dating such characters in the first place?
The things I hear these days
Re: If Your Girlfriend Slaps You In The Presence Of Her Mum Would You Reciprocate? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
She can't do that,no need to assume or imagine anything.

(1) (Reply)

How Men Behave When You Refuse To Date Them / What Happened To MTN Girl? / What Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.