Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Colleague Reveals Shocking Things Lt. Col. MZ Manu Did Before He Was Killed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Colleague Reveals Shocking Things Lt. Col. MZ Manu Did Before He Was Killed (492 Views)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colleague Reveals Shocking Things Lt. Col. MZ Manu Did Before He Was Killed by owukpa(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2020
A colleague of the late Lt. Col. MZ Manu, has revealed how the deceased liberated some communities from the clutch of terrorists.

NIGERIA DEFENDER reports that Manu was murdered on Thursday in Katsina State.

Manu killed bandits in Unguwar Doka Village under Faskari Local Government Area of Katsina State.

Reports say the slain officer and some soldiers, who were on routine patrol, ran into an ambush by the bandits, which led to his death.

However, in a moving tribute to the deceased, a colleague revealed some of his achievements before he was killed.

He wrote, β€œThe death of Lt. Col. MZ Manu came to me as a rude shock. The senior Officer was my Boss, friend, comrade and a brother. He was an accompished senior veteran Officer who liberated Garin Giwa, Garin Shiawa, Daban Masara, Barwati, Gratte, Dogoshi, Alisherifti, Malam karanti, Kukawa, Doron Naira, Doron Baga, Bre and Gudumbali. The senior Officer accomplished other classified special operations which for obvious reasons cannot be mentioned.

” I am proud to have worked side by side with you Sir. Your sacrifice will never be in vain. Rest in the bossom of the Lord Sir. May God grant the family you left behind the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss. Rest on Sir!!!”

Source>>>>https://www.nigeriadefender.com/2020/09/27/colleague-reveals-shocking-things-lt-col-mz-manu-did-before-he-was-killed/

CC: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Colleague Reveals Shocking Things Lt. Col. MZ Manu Did Before He Was Killed by Xscape1993(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2020
Rest in peace sir. You have done your best for our dear country. The insincerity of our inhuman rulers caused your death.
Re: Colleague Reveals Shocking Things Lt. Col. MZ Manu Did Before He Was Killed by brodalikeme(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2020
Our military officers getting killed from ambush sounds fishy to me though. Rest In Peace gallant soldier.
Re: Colleague Reveals Shocking Things Lt. Col. MZ Manu Did Before He Was Killed by phorget(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2020
* Nah dem-dem, no shaking! * undecided
Re: Colleague Reveals Shocking Things Lt. Col. MZ Manu Did Before He Was Killed by GOFRONT(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2020
Buratai boys bokoharam has killed this Manu
Re: Colleague Reveals Shocking Things Lt. Col. MZ Manu Did Before He Was Killed by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Ur country failed you

(1) (Reply)

Has A Nairalander Ever Dissapointed You? / Nigerian Newspapers: Top 10 Headlines Mon, Dec. 14th, 2020 / Orlu-owerri Road Construction By Craneburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.