Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor (815 Views)

Being Too Friendly Will Only Make You Lose Your Respect / After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Guys listen ooo, having a girlfriend will only make you poor, I don talk my own. If you like — listen, if you no like — don't listen. Very soon now — you go understand undecided

4 Likes

Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by dingbang(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2020
There is quite a difference between being broke and being poor.

Something you op don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by MediMedi(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2020
I understand you because you're still cashless.....by the time you've got a streak of cash income you'd want them

2 Likes

Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by Emerald04(m): 9:19am On Sep 27, 2020
If you'er really concerned about chasing the bag, Never You have a girlfriend in your early 20s..
Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Emerald04:
If you'er really concerned about chasing the bag, Never You have a girlfriend in your early 20s..
You are right wink

1 Like

Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2020
It won't
Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by cooooooks(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2020
Depends on the relationship & people involved.

If having a gf means spending unnecessary audio money to impress her, you will be broke and very single soon.

If on the other hand there is a true attraction between 2 hard working individuals, you two will go far.

5 Likes

Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by Deicide: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2020
Op how? You just don't assume fatherly duty because you dating a girl

2 Likes

Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by Jackboyy: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2020
It depends on the kind of girl you're dating Some girls are ready to support you and grow with you There are still a few girls who don't feel entitled shine your eyes

2 Likes

Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Nigerian women see relationships as poverty alleviation scheme. 99% of them have that nonsense mentality. One small rat at my workplace asked me to buy her lunch and i told her to go fvck herself. They are paying me, as well as her, and she wanted me to use my money to buy her lunch. Most of them are gold diggers. I don't just know why some guys can't realize this. Do not date any of them hoes if you want to make progress in life. They are parasitic creatures.

3 Likes

Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by adegbenga80592: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2020
It depends on the like of boy you're dating
Some boys are preparation to support you and grow with you
There are still a couple boys who don't feel entitled
shine your ears
Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2020
Noted
Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by vanida6: 10:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Dis one no get girlfriend he wan make everybody to be like him cheesy

make unah no listin to dat man ooh he is not ready to be a father yet cheesy
Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 27, 2020
There is nothing wrong in dating as a teenager or young adult.

But me I am not looking for anything serious oooh. Until after my studies

Still trying to understand which I am as a person.

Relationships are overrated even though they feel good.
Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by stanliwise(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
QuillanHardy:
Guys listen ooo, having a girlfriend will only make you poor, I don talk my own. If you like — listen, if you no like — don't listen. Very soon now — you go understand undecided
[/s]

If you find a partner that have a responsible look into the future, then your future could be bright too. Some men got to where they are today because of the partner they chose.

Just let agree that when you enter a relationship with a girlfriend who is entitled to your pocket or either you yourself feel you must replace her father role then your fate of being a broke man for life is sealed

2face will readily agree with me. If you know you know
Re: Having A Girlfriend Will Only Make You Poor by tobechi74: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Truthful

(1) (Reply)

Your Candid Advise Is Need / Bride Flees On Wedding Day After Finding Out Husband-to-be Slept With Her Friend / Soft Heart, A True Life Story About Love And Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.