Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,292 members, 7,887,867 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Should I Learn Programming Or Forex - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Should I Learn Programming Or Forex (1426 Views)

Crypto Trading Or Forex Trading / Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment / Stock Market Or Forex Trading As A Student In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Learn Programming Or Forex by Englishisamust: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Hello Im an undergraduate who is studying computer engineering at osun state university.The rate of unemployment that keeps increasing on a daily basis change my mind about school. I make a decision that I must learn at least two skills before I graduate. But I found Forex and programming as a suitable skills. Have been developing passion for Forex. I keep waking up early learning the chart. I want to ask that should I stop Forex and start programming because am hearing lot of noise that keeps discouraging me in this Forex business. Pls advice on what I should do, I am currently confused. I don't want poverty to kill me

No insult
Re: Should I Learn Programming Or Forex by Taich(m): 9:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Take the two, you never know which one you will end up with finally.
Re: Should I Learn Programming Or Forex by Babara1994(m): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2020
Learn the two. If after two years you're not able to make consistent profit in forex, quit it. I was successful after a year or less.
Re: Should I Learn Programming Or Forex by Onyeka90210(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Guy
The two are different
With forex you need huge capital like $300 before you start earning good profit
These days you don’t need to study forex like that, just subscribe for a good signal class.
But with programming you don’t need monetary investment for it, just your time
So the two are different
If you have access to money, like enough money, enter forex,
But if you want to start small, do programming
Re: Should I Learn Programming Or Forex by Kobicove(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Onyeka90210:
Guy
The two are different
With forex you need huge capital like $300 before you start earning good profit
These days you don’t need to study forex like that, just subscribe for a good signal class.
But with programming you don’t need monetary investment for it, just your time
So the two are different
If you have access to money, like enough money, enter forex,
But if you want to start small, do programming

Is it $300 that you're referring to as "huge capital"?

1 Like

Re: Should I Learn Programming Or Forex by Onyeka90210(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kobicove:

Is it $300 that you're referring to as "huge capital"?
For the average undergraduate ,
Dey try read and understand
E get why

(1) (Reply)

Don't Join Boldgain Until You Watch This Video / Pectstocks.com, How Real Is It? / Mortgage Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.