Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins (9339 Views)

If World War 3 Starts Which Is The Safest Country? / "World War 3 Has Begun" - Russian State TV Declares / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Flier:
Sad day for the world Armenia Fighting ground and air war with Azerbaijan at the moment

Wait...

Azerbaijan actually attacked Stepanakert??

That's the capital of the breakaway Republic of Artsakh!

This sure mean business. This war ain't ending any time soon.
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by proeast(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Bkayyy:
As a scientist, I'll say I am not surprised. It is part of Earth checking the human population and maintaining balance.
Everything points towards maintaining the balance, for example the increase rate of homosexuals is still for the same balance. The purpose is to render two men or women useless in the procreation game but some ignorant people don't understand that is why they are busy outlawing it now Earth has to take another route "WAR".
As for Nigerians make una dey there dey brag of having 200m+ population, nature siddon one side dey observe una

True to God, you have a good point. Whenever they project that Nigeria will be the third most populous country in the near future and assert that we don't have the resources to support such huge population, I always know they're not happy about it.

I'm afraid that with the way we are going in this country, a war may be imminent and if it mistakenly starts, the developed world will deliberately arm both sides and watch us finish ourselves. Since we do not have natural disasters to force our population down, only wars could help them. Even Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen killings are part of the wars checkmating the exploding population of the North. However, it isn't in the scale that would drastically bring our population down.

Even CIA and other intelligence agencies may be privy to all these. Any full blown war in Nigeria will be devastating because with a population of 200 million in a territory the size of Texas, they might arm us so much to decimate tens of millions cry cry

Who will save us undecided

2 Likes

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by lenghtinny(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
EMMY76:

What is causing the war nah? The Armenians are the only Arab country in the world that have 96% christain population.
Armenians are not Arabs....

They belong to USSR ( Russia) same as Azerbaijan. They are both eastern European countries

I believe the bane of the dispute is their religious differences

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by davididenyi(m): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Madmohamed419:
u don't kn what your talking about. Two of them are more powerful than Nigerian. One of those two country will destroy Nigerian just only two weeks. Those countries surrender by Russia don't play whit their security

Which of the Nigeria are you talking about, ?
Them no reach,
The lord is our shepherd here

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by Pavillon: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lavisha:

I'ma a microbiologist and I know the effects of overcrowding of organisms.

Use the correct word (jargon) even if he will not understand, just use the correct word pls.

Thank you
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by davididenyi(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
okeyglm:

you should research how Armenia roast Azerbaijan In the 1990 war

So you think we are still in 1990?
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by davididenyi(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Armenia and Azerbaijan whose total population is not even up to that of Lagos will destroy Nigeria in two weeks?

Their combined military budget is not even up to 30% of Nigeria's.

Their combined active military personnel is only slightly above 50% of Nigeria's.

You people just enjoy downgrading Nigeria sha.

Live them ,
nah weed de blow dear head,

For there don't no what there are doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by okeyglm: 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
davididenyi:

So you think we are still in 1990?
don't joke with Armenia they are not ur mate.
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by LadyExcellency: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Scientists:

Do read about World war 1 bro. Howbit started

Not with Trump as US President. He wouldn't spend one cent of US dollar unless it about buying from US Military Complex
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by davididenyi(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Watch NTA sometimes.

There are programs on each arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. You will see clips of trainings, and exhibitions of imported and locally made weapons and combat vehicles.

Don't be informed only by propaganda.

I love this ,some people still get sense for this Naira land,boss no mind de olodo people way want, show say them sabi history, no wastes your time , for their mumu talk, .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by muller101(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Flier:
They both have world powers behind them
Turkey will get will get involve and Russia will also get involve,before you know it,it will turn to proxi war where world powers fights one another indirectly and if one get upper hand it will lead to direct war between the world powers
Not in this age.

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by PreyingMantis(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
EMMY76:
What is causing the war nah? The Armenians are the only Arab country in the world that have 96% christain population.
How can you say that Armenians are Arabs? Is that a joke or what?

1 Like

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by franchasng: 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Acjohn:
This is like saying that when local goverment in kano and sokoto fights Nigeria is set to be on fire.

I don't know how a war BTW this two unknown countries will result to a world war.
word war II started from two small countries, from there allies of each countries involved lined up behind their own ally and it escalated.

Wars between small countries in Europe can trigger world war more than direct war between US and Russia.
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by Etinosa1234: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
franchasng:
word war II started from two small countries, from there allies of each countries involved lined up behind their own ally and it escalated.

Wars between small countries in Europe can trigger world war more than direct war between US and Russia.

World war 2 started with german and Poland.. German was a growing power then

World war 1 started with Austria-Hungary Empire and Serbia...

None of these were started by small countries
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by Etinosa1234: 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
But I strongly believe that this war won't escalate...

No country is ready to spend money to fight a senseless war
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by franchasng: 12:02am On Sep 28, 2020
Etinosa1234:

World war 2 started with german and Poland.. German was a growing power then

World war 1 started with Austria-Hungary Empire and Serbia...

None of these were started by small countries
Poland was a small country then but had France nd UK as ally. Germany wasn't that powerful, it was world war II that made them rise to global power because the world didn't know Hitler was secretly drilling Germans for the war and mass producing ammunition.

Germany's allies joined; Italy, Japan...

UK ally, US joined the war because of UK. Russia joined too because Hitler was matching close to conquer Moscow.

World powers then were USSR now Russia, UK, Italy, France, Japan... Germany only came on board during the WW II
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by GreyLaw(m): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Armenia does not have a nuclear weapon program.

In fact, the country's military is known for outdated weapons. Many of her fighters have died from handling malfunctioning weapons.

That country can't stand Nigeria in a war.

The military budget of that country is not even close to 10% of our military annual spendings.

Put them together with Azerbaijan, and their military budget still no reach 30% of our own.

I like the way you are drilling sense into those guys' head. Imagine someone comparing Azerbaijan and Armenia to Nigeria. I mean if we fought with outraged weapons we would still defeat them.

Those two countries who population put together is just a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by mrdharkchild(m): 1:12am On Sep 28, 2020
When I move, the world stands still, I teach you all there is to know to survive my environment. I control the physical, the spiritual. I am a sprit, I reveal myself to you when I want. My ways you can never understand. I am prosperity for the wicked n the good. The rain I send down and sun shine on them both, I love you. Come to me.......
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by DamolaDamola: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2020
PreyingMantis:
How can you say that Armenians are Arabs? Is that a joke or what?
He's Bovi's apprentice obviously
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by pdf90(m): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2020
Nigeria is useless big for nothing , plenty people for nothing just a waste of space .. don't decieve your self
BluntTheApostle:

Armenia and Azerbaijan whose total population is not even up to that of Lagos will destroy Nigeria in two weeks?

Their combined military budget is not even up to 30% of Nigeria's.

Their combined active military personnel is only slightly above 50% of Nigeria's.

You people just enjoy downgrading Nigeria sha.

Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by pdf90(m): 5:04am On Sep 28, 2020
Our military spendings that some people are sharing.
BluntTheApostle:

Armenia does not have a nuclear weapon program.

In fact, the country's military is known for outdated weapons. Many of her fighters have died from handling malfunctioning weapons.

That country can't stand Nigeria in a war.

The military budget of that country is not even close to 10% of our military annual spendings.

Put them together with Azerbaijan, and their military budget still no reach 30% of our own.
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by nsiba: 5:25am On Sep 28, 2020
EMMY76:

What is Arab country?
Do you know the first Christian country before the Romans?
Are TurKish Arab? Or Iranians Arabs?
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by tarantino1: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2020
DAramis:
To be honest, this war is uncalled for. If it was to be judged by physical land boundary, the area in dispute should belong to Azerbaijan. Since the can not resolve their issue peacefully without going to war, I have done that for them grin

The area labelled 1(inclusive of the green boundary should go to Armenia while the area labelled 2, which is the place in dispute should be given to Azerbaijan.

UN should rectify it and resolve this conflict. Let the world bother itself with how to solve this pandemic issue rather being drawn into unnecessary war. That reminds me, Syrian war, is there a truce reached by all parties over there currently due to this pandemic?

It's not that easy. The people are Karabakh are Armenians ethnically. They want to secceed and join Armenia to become one country but it will be over Azerbaijan's dead body
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by Koralords: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2020
Acjohn:
This is like saying that when local goverment in kano and sokoto fights Nigeria is set to be on fire.

I don't know how a war BTW this two unknown countries will result to a world war.
It’s can’t lead to 3WW, but this how it’s starts Russia supports Armenia while turkey a nato member suppers Azerbaijan
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:08am On Sep 28, 2020
What's there reasons for all these missiles launching? Man will always be the problem of man.
Re: World War 3 Activated Armenia Vs Azerbaijan Begins by Etinosa1234: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2020
franchasng:
Poland was a small country then but had France nd UK as ally. Germany wasn't that powerful, it was world war II that made them rise to global power because the world didn't know Hitler was secretly drilling Germans for the war and mass producing ammunition.

Germany's allies joined; Italy, Japan...

UK ally, US joined the war because of UK. Russia joined too because Hitler was matching close to conquer Moscow.

World powers then were USSR now Russia, UK, Italy, France, Japan... Germany only came on board during the WW II

The Germans were always powerful.. even after ww1 hence the treaty of Versailles that was used to suppress their Powers. The Germans were the only country defeated in the world war 1 that still had his economy intact.. the world knew abt German capabilities hence the arbitrary provisions that was handed to them when they surrender after the World war 1

Same can't be said of Armenia and Azerbaijan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardship: Declaring State Of Emergency Will Fail – Ohanaeze Tells Tinubu / EFCC's charges against former Police Inspector-General Tafa Balogun (FYI) / Ganduje Resolves Kano APC Crisis, Reconciles Grieving Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.