Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,762 members, 7,933,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 06:06 PM

BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) (47557 Views)

Chad Boswick: Hermes, Toyin Lawani Dragged For Misspelling Black Panther Actor / Pastor Prince Dickson: 'Laycon Will Be BBNaija 2020 Winner' / Fate Of Alakada: Mercy Eke Makes Acting Debut With Broda Shaggi, Toyin Abraham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin abeg i neva chop no kee me with laughter
IYANGBALI:
Rubbish! Na who send am? Agbaya buruku
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by dododawa1: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lol
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by RemarkableMind: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Is it that serious?
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Nnnnnkan be

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Please take Nigeria to osun na
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by fof1: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
simaoooo:
Watch the viral video as Tiannah consults the Iya Osun for Laycon to win the 2020 BBNaija reality show

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnLhIRhzIX/?igshid=12rxruoacatkn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU-Cgivh2PA

RUBBISH STUFF
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by oluwaahmed: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
The reason why other southern tribes dey dread their women. Too many juju for their culture
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by CSTRR: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
If this guy no win, yorubas go revolt.

That is how personal they are taking it.

His victory is now an issue of national security.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by CSTRR: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
oluwaahmed:
The reason why other southern tribes dey dread their women. Too many juju for their culture
If you are dating a yoruba lady and you are not strong in the lord and in the power of his might.

Na sorry be your name.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by oluwaahmed: 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
CSTRR:

If you are dating a yoruba lady and you are not strong in the lord and in the power of his might.

Na sorry be your name.

I swear.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by sayso: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
You see the life of a black person?
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by friday2011(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
southniyikaye:
Clout

I tell you
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by AMvanquish: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
post=94375069:
Another one?!
The height of it.

And this below.....

This generation of youths are a big disappointment
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Naa so dem dey show demself.. Babalawo house naa I'm this one dey sleep
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmm, this is really story of a man
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Seen
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Segzy19: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
See mumu people!
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Badonasty(m): 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omo this celebs dey jazz up abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by MarthaGlobal: 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
What's happening in church that's different please? Product of europcentric brainwashed.
Le2money:
Dis lady Cha want to register her name too..... Today is Sunday, u can't take his name to Church but instead reverse was d case .... Rubbish
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Le2money(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Your blv is different from mine....I just quoted her according to my own blv so, next time reason with your head/brain and not with ur Anus tongue tongue

MarthaGlobal:
What's happening in church that's different please? Product of europcentric brainwashed.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
simaoooo:
Watch the viral video as Tiannah consults the Iya Osun for Laycon to win the 2020 BBNaija reality show

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFnLhIRhzIX/?igshid=12rxruoacatkn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU-Cgivh2PA

Big Cougar things
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by SexytorresE(f): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fool... so u think that’s why he worn? Smh
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by SATANNIST: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
WHY ARE IDIOTS LIKE THIS STILL ALIVE. I AM TAKING THIS BITCH WITH ME TO HELL
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by LikeAking: 12:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Na 4 dis place this woman dey baff abi?

Nice one.

Some Oracle things.
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by LikeAking: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2020
fof1:

RUBBISH STUFF

Dont insult our traditions/Gods.

Remember you are not dealing with forign gods that need to apply for visa bf comming to Naija.

This one dey for Naija.ddem be indigens/citizens.

IF you do any how, you go see anyhow sharply.

Oya apologise with a bottle of fanta.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:11am On Sep 28, 2020
grin I'm even surprised we haven't heard anything from her up till now. Clown grin clout chaser grin
Re: BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) by Imefonukoenin11: 2:40am On Sep 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Best Nigerian Movie Actor/actress / Money Heist: N100 Naira Note In A Netflix Movie Montage / BBNaija: Team Seyi And Team Tacha Clash In Surulere, Lagos (Videos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.