Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,907 members, 7,922,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:25 PM

Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House (27518 Views)

BBNaija: Vee Wrestled With Ka3na To Sleep Beside Praise / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by pragmatistm(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hello people.

There are concerns on why solar energy does not last in Nigeria. Thus we want to find out from Nigerians their opinion on this issue.

Please we are using a survey form on solar energy system in Nigeria. Kindly help us to complete this google form in three minutes. Just click the link below.

https://forms.gle/94cPcGWzs9tQDXG99

Thanks for your time.

Kindly help to forward to other groups.
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by OtemAtum: 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
ipica:

U are comparing a show of 6 weeks or whatver show to
Christianity that has existed for 2 millenia. If the end of religion is ur problem in this life with limitless goals, then you are in trouble I guarantee you that. Just watch it and see
Do you know how many years Zeus reigned in the minds of the people? Do you know how many years Amadioha reigned in the minds of Nigerians? Time will fail me to talk of how many years Ahura Mazda reigned in the minds of the Persian, Enki in the minds of the Sumerians, etc. All these people reigned for centuries and millennia but where are they today?
If will not even be 500 years more before Jehovah, Allah etc will be far forgotten by the majority of people on earth, because humans can't keep worshipping these prisoners in the age of Aquarius in which we are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by Openbusiness: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
davefieldpop:
I always learn at least one thing from every edition of BBN, that can make me go very far in life.
Last year: Clout
This year: Simp
The interview I'm going for this week I would just tell my 'would be' employers when they asked their an the perrenial, anthemic question Tell us about yourself.
"I am not here for CLOUT, I am an alpha male not a SIMP".
And the job is mine!
grin 600 years upfront salary for you with triple promotion grin
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by dinomcjohn: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Do not compare JEHOVAH, the Almighty Creator, to my other god. There is only one God- the Almighty. Different tribes call Him different names. The Bible calls Him YAHWEH. All things came from Him. Without Him, nothing exists. He is above all things. He cannot be limited by time or space. Time and space subsist in Him. He is omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient. He controls all things in the known and unknown universe. Above all, He is a loving God who wants the best for humanity. He should not be compared to any other god. He is GOD alone!
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by BarryJones(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lol you are joking.. in your heart you know you need God..and your Soul yearns for the knowledge of Him.. but your pride will not let you.. it's just a matter of time.. and you will come seeking God's face... just like the prodigal son after going astray from home. There is a reason Jesus (who is the ONLY way the truth and the life... And also promised rest and life to all that come to Him) gave us the parable of the prodigal son. We are not surprised to see your type of post... The peace and freedom you seek for is in Jesus Christ.. He is not a man or just another prophet as some have decided to label Him.. He is God.... The Creator of the Universe.. The Painter of the Sky.. The Beginning and the End.. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah... The First and the Last.. He is a Consuming Fire.. The Lamb of God that gave Himself for the Salvation of man because of His love for us. Come taste and see how good your Creator is and how he loves you so much.
OtemAtum:
As people are getting evicted one after the other from BBNaija, so will all these gods of religion be getting evicted gradually from the minds of human beings on earth here. Jehovah, Allah, Ahura Mazda, El, etc will all be evicted from the minds of humanity and they will become freethinkers rather than remaining in the bondage of religion.

Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda and thousands of religious gods like them are currently held captive in a spiritual cage by the gods of science.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by akinloye19995: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
:It will shocker folks when Laycon doesn’t eventually win�Even shocker will be shockered!
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by samwillyco1(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
davefieldpop:
I always learn at least one thing from every edition of BBN, that can make me go very far in life.
Last year: Clout
This year: Simp
The interview I'm going for this week I would just tell my 'would be' employers when they asked their an the perrenial, anthemic question Tell us about yourself.
"I am not here for CLOUT, I am an alpha male not a SIMP".
And the job is mine!

See madness oooooo, if you try am na be say your village people is at work
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by OtemAtum: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
BarryJones:
Lol you are joking.. in your heart you know you need God..and your Soul yearns for the knowledge of Him.. but your pride will not let you.. it's just a matter of time.. and you will come seeking God's face... just like the prodigal son after going astray from home. There is a reason Jesus (who is the ONLY way the truth and the life... And also promised rest and life to all that come to Him) gave us the parable of the prodigal son. We are not surprised to see your type of post... The peace and freedom you seek for is in Jesus Christ.. He is not a man or just another prophet as some have decided to label Him.. He is God.... The Creator of the Universe.. The Painter of the Sky.. The Beginning and the End.. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah... The First and the Last.. He is a Consuming Fire.. The Lamb of God that gave Himself for the Salvation of man because of His love for us. Come taste and see how good your Creator is and how he loves you so much.
I am a part of God Almighty. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence. Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Ahura Mazda, El, Enlil, Moloch, Vishnu and the other thousands of gods you humans have ever worshipped are mere creatures of God Almighty as well.
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
cashlurd:
It will shock people when Laycon doesn’t eventually win�
You were saying...?
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by jaxxy(m): 1:39am On Sep 28, 2020
Vee for venom.
Re: Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House by Imefonukoenin11: 2:34am On Sep 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Fight Between Mercy And Gedoni Over Him Making Video Of Diane / Tinubu, Atiku Hail Funke Akindele On 'A Tribe Called Judah' / Maria Emerges Head Of House, Chooses Boma As Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.